The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:27 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
Sarah Danera 

Location: Dang, what funny joke do I put here? A meme? No that's stupid.
Currently Playing: Anything that I can find.
Name:Sarah Danera

Backstory:Born in a very rich family, her parents were called Arnold Denera and Williams Denera. She lived as a happy, curious baby. She went to preschool when she was 4 and was very nice to all the other students in the classroom. She got the best student overall award at the end of the year. Then Sarah went to 1st grade. She was still very nice and friendly to the classmates. As 2nd grade and 3rd grade and 4th grade were passing by, Sarah became more arrogant and mean. Her grade were dropping too. 6th grade came and by the end of the year she was held back. Then Sarah started getting her grades up again, though she was still pretty mean to the students. In middle school she started getting agressive. She got into fights, pulled pranks on teachers, etc. She was suspended in 8th grade when she punched another girl that got a higher grade then her. She came back and was a little nicer, though still pretty rude to the students. when she was in high school, she started getting nicer. Sadly, Sarah didn't make it to college.At age 23 Sarah was married to James Bellamy. They have 2 children named Genesis and Sherry. Two years later Sarah and James went to the afircan plains while Genesis and Sherry stayed with a sitter called Kim. After two nights of fun in Africa, things went horribly wrong. Sarah woke up the next day and when she looked behind her, James wasn't there. She started to panic. She looked for James outside. When she was looking for James she had discovered that she had gone too far. She tried to turn back but no luck. She was being chased by a lion. She ran until she reached a cave. The cave ended with a dead end. As the Lion was getting closer her eye flashed. She felt very different after the eye flash. She grew claws and furry hair. She lunged at the lion slashing it. They started to fight for 2 minutes. Sarah Denera ended up being the winner. She walked home very enraged about her loss. She came home and mourned with her children. two year later she found out that James was still alive. But she had to enter a tourament of fighting

Can't see my typing right now so I'm gonna end it right here and start a new post

Persona 4 Arena mains: Teddie, Elizabeth
SSBB mains: Lucas, Kirby
SSF2 mains: Bomberman, Tails

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Powers:Borrowed from her mom's DNA. Sarah has the ability to copy someones moves into her DNA. HOWEVER. This power comes with a catch. Once she gets the DNA it changes a bit. For example If Sarah were too copy someone like Goku her fighting skills would be stronger than Goku, but she can not use some moves that Goku has like Kamehameha, Kaio Ken, etc. A extra power she has is that she can adapt to the opponents patterns if the opponent uses the pattern constantly. For example, Using Goku again, Goku is often agressive in his attacks. In this case Sarah uses a hit a run strategy

Apperance:White, Blond hair, usually wears blue or green, Wears jeans, Often wears brown coat, Green eyes, Has hole in left ear,

Personality: Usually Calm and level headed, Can be a smart mouth at times

Other stuff: Hates chocolate, Likes Ice cream, Very good at spriting,

My first RP bio. Come at me with everything you got

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
smellyalater wrote:
Name:Sarah Danera

Backstory:Born in a very rich family, her parents were called Arnold Denera and Williams Denera. She lived as a happy, curious baby. She went to preschool when she was 4 and was very nice to all the other students in the classroom. She got the best student overall award at the end of the year. Then Sarah went to 1st grade. She was still very nice and friendly to the classmates. As 2nd grade and 3rd grade and 4th grade were passing by, Sarah became more arrogant and mean. Her grade were dropping too. 6th grade came and by the end of the year she was held back. Then Sarah started getting her grades up again, though she was still pretty mean to the students. In middle school she started getting agressive. She got into fights, pulled pranks on teachers, etc. She was suspended in 8th grade when she punched another girl that got a higher grade then her. She came back and was a little nicer, though still pretty rude to the students. when she was in high school, she started getting nicer. What the? There is no explanation of this at all, it just happens. What does it have to do with anything? Sadly, Sarah didn't make it to college.At age 23 Sarah was married to James Bellamy. They have 2 children named Genesis and Sherry The hell kind of names are these?. Two years later Sarah and James went to the afircan sp plains while Genesis and Sherry stayed with a sitter called Kim. After two nights of fun in Africa, things went horribly wrong. Sarah woke up the next day and when she looked behind her, James wasn't there. She started to panic. She looked for James outside. When she was looking for James she had discovered that she had gone too far. She tried to turn back but no luck. She was being chased by a lion. She ran until she reached a cave. The cave ended with a dead end. As the Lion was getting closer her eye flashed. She felt very different after the eye flash. She grew claws and furry hair. She lunged at the lion slashing it. They started to fight for 2 minutes. Sarah Denera ended up being the winner. She walked home very enraged about her loss. How does she know he died at all? There is no loss yet. She came home and mourned with her children. two year later she found out that James was still alive. But she had to enter a tourament of fighting What. The. f***.

Can't see my typing right now so I'm gonna end it right here and start a new post

smellyalater wrote:
Powers:Borrowed from her mom's DNA. Sarah has the ability to copy someones moves into her DNA. godmod HOWEVER. This power comes with a catch. Once she gets the DNA it changes a bit. For example If Sarah were too copy someone like Goku her fighting skills would be stronger than Goku, but she can not use some moves that Goku has like Kamehameha, Kaio Ken, etc. still godmod A extra power she has is that she can adapt to the opponents patterns if the opponent uses the pattern constantly. For example, Using Goku again, Goku is often agressive in his attacks. In this case Sarah uses a hit a run strategy Guess what, so can everyone else who THINKS when they fight!

Occupation:Accountant, Fighter Does she get paid to fight? If no then it is not her occupation.

Apperance:White, Blond hair, usually wears blue or green, Wears jeans, Often wears brown coat, Green eyes, Has hole in left ear, more?

Personality: Usually Calm and level headed, Can be a smart mouth at times more?

Other stuff: Hates chocolate, Likes Ice cream, Very good at spriting, useless

My first RP bio. Come at me with everything you got

Nothing special.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Thank you for critque Whimzer. Once I get home from school I'll work on the edits. Already have a new power for Sarah Denera in mind

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:58 pm
 [ 4 posts ]