The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:35 pm

[ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Flaming death trap, no escape, some fiends...sounds like... 
BR Member

Kyle is still keeping up, but just because he can't talk doesn't mean he can't start to pant. 5 minutes? That's good.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:01 pm

"Yeah, you wanna slow down? You're panting, if we slow down a notch it should take...." He stopped talking, calculating in his mind. "Seven minutes. Think we should?"

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:19 pm
BR Member

Nah, I'll be fine.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:52 pm

"Alright, four minutes by the way. Was the swamp lizard fast?" He said, running, and now smelling that smelly swamp smell.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:57 pm

OOC: Oh hay gaiz, quality control is coming, otherwise this would be pure s***.
Also, when you move from a location to the next, write it out so it is clearly noted. I had to revise this post because I still thought you were the tavern at this point.

Fiammetta glared at the two conversing. One was supposedly a "child prodigy" that could speak through telekinetic powers. She smirked, as in this universe, "prodigy" is used as a euphemism for those who are mentally challenged, similar to the term "special".
"Listen up," she called out from several feet away, chasing after the them. "I didn't round up you assholes so you could go on a grand swamp adventure! We have serious business to attend to!"
She stared down at her feet as the ground became mud. Her golden slippers were caked in mud, and she threw a violent fit. "These were sewn from the golden fleece of Kronos' herd! Look at them now you cretins!" She whisked open her fist, growing flames about her empty palm, and threw it at the two. If anything, she'd rather have them pay for their transgressions than work with the two incompetent fools in saving the world.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:56 pm

OOC: So wait, that post doesn't count then? Or did you just change it so that we were not in the tavern?

Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:01 pm

OOC: From what I read, you left the tavern and were walking towards the swamp, but it was a subtle change, and wasn't announced in a way like: They left the tavern and began towards the swamp

Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:58 pm
BR Member

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about you, Fiammetta. Very sorry. Kyle begins to head back to the tavern, stopping for a moment to rub a burn on his left shoulder. Though I bet at some point we'll have to tackle that monster.
OOC:No, it's not telekinesis, it's sign language. I'm just translating it so that every time Kyle says something, people don't have to go say "I translate what Kyle is saying" because that would take up a lot of posts.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Kayla wakes up with a particularly bad headache.

"Anyone have the number of that white porcelain bus?" she asks, wiping her mouth.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:41 pm
BR Member

It's over 9000! Kyle is delighted to play Mess With A Drunk. He turns to Fiammetta. You were saying?

Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:19 pm

"Ah, sorry, I just got a little caught up in the fact that there was a giant talking lizard in the swamp nearby. Carry on." Says Vastik, bowing and rubbing the ash off of his shoulder.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:47 pm
 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3