The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:57 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 1681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 113  Next
[PC] League of Legends 
Site Moderator

Any tips with Cho'Gath, Helmerdinger, and Ryze?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 am

Currently Playing: The Game
NDUESTRE wrote:
twisted fate = win game or something

A well played TF is a good carry and kill stealer.

Kamen Rider Green wrote:
Any tips with Cho'Gath, Helmerdinger, and Ryze?

Cho'Gath.

Heimerdinger, stay near your turrets and use the grenade to damage towers.

Ryze, start with RoA then go for the heavy hitting AP items. Do not get Rylai's though. Consider Mejai's if you think you can live long enough to profit from it. Rule of thumb for stacking items is that if your deaths outnumber your kills or twice your assists, don't get one.

Also, gonna just leave this here.
YouTube Video:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 am

Ichigo wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
DH_Ninja wrote:
So long as you stay in the back, he's fine in team fights. Malzahar is more of a 1v1 hero. Too squishy

So, who else hates that twitch is free this week.

Malhazar is like many other AP nukes, once he blows his load hes useless for a few seconds until his cool down wears off.

Also, just focus Twitch in team fights and you'll be fine. Hell you can feed him and still win the match because Twitch is weak as f***.

It's just to bad every other Nuke does what Malzahar does, just better. Ryze, for instance, can get a confirmed kill easily and his cool downs are much shorter.

And on the topic of Twitch, I enjoy raping him.

Mal can clear a line of creeps with one skill at lvl 9. He also Nukes And dots so he doesn't have to chase. He's squishy sure but be basically does what ryze does but better, Malefic visions also rapes. THe only stealther thats truly a b**** is shaco simply because even though he can't stun rape you guardian angel works on him and his clone. OP if you ask me.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Chozo wrote:
Mal can clear a line of creeps with one skill at lvl 9. He also Nukes And dots so he doesn't have to chase. He's squishy sure but be basically does what ryze does but better, Malefic visions also rapes. THe only stealther thats truly a b**** is shaco simply because even though he can't stun rape you guardian angel works on him and his clone. OP if you ask me.

I challenge you to a match then. 1v1 Ryze vs Malzahar

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:37 am

I would say sure if I had bought malzahar. He's 6300 IP of which the only champion I have that cost that much is ezreal. I don't have any spell casters bought though I might pick up annie. Saving up for akali atm. THen I needa buy runes. Lots and lots of runes.
Btw this is a good watch for anyone who plays the game.
YouTube Video:

Last edited by Chozo on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:09 am

Thaiberium wrote:
Chozo wrote:

I challenge you to a match then. 1v1 Ryze vs Malzahar

1v1 matches tend to not be fair, at all.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:49 am

CLAGILOSTRL wrote:

True. But then again, its not like I'm using Singed or anything.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:04 am
Site Moderator

Chozo wrote:
Ichigo wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
DH_Ninja wrote:
So long as you stay in the back, he's fine in team fights. Malzahar is more of a 1v1 hero. Too squishy

Malhazar is like many other AP nukes, once he blows his load hes useless for a few seconds until his cool down wears off.

Also, just focus Twitch in team fights and you'll be fine. Hell you can feed him and still win the match because Twitch is weak as f***.

It's just to bad every other Nuke does what Malzahar does, just better. Ryze, for instance, can get a confirmed kill easily and his cool downs are much shorter.

WRONG, Ryze has shorter cool downs, and all his attacks can do MORE DAMAGE, not only that but his stun isn't his ult, infact, his stun recover's faster than Malz's does. On top of this, Ryze moves faster, and he has an attack that at level 9 can also clear a whole line of minions.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:11 am

It's a snare, not a stun. Dude's inside rune prison can still act.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 am

Ichigo wrote:
Chozo wrote:
Ichigo wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
DH_Ninja wrote:

WRONG, Ryze has shorter cool downs, and all his attacks can do MORE DAMAGE, not only that but his stun isn't his ult, infact, his stun recover's faster than Malz's does. On top of this, Ryze moves faster, and he has an attack that at level 9 can also clear a whole line of minions.

Lol what attack flux? That doesn't clear s*** unless you were fed like hell at lvl 9. Malefic Visions also does s*** tons of damage on its own. Also *points what what thai says* All his attacks do more damage? Show me the proof. His passive is really the only lame thing. Also mal can stun AND silence.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:38 am

Chozo wrote:
Lol what attack flux? That doesn't clear s*** unless you were fed like hell at lvl 9. Malefic Visions also does s*** tons of damage on its own. Also *points what what thai says* All his attacks do more damage? Show me the proof. His passive is really the only lame thing. Also mal can stun AND silence.

That's why I said bring it 1v1 because practice > theory.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:43 am

Thaiberium wrote:
Chozo wrote:

That's why I said bring it 1v1 because practice > theory.

I think Ryze just has more burst damage. Mal can stun you for 2-3 seconds then silence you right after. But if the target has cleans ei"m pretty sure I'll remove malefics visions along with the stun and possible silence afterward. He'd be pretty much shut down after a cleanse ''/. Just looked aroudn teh LoL forums now.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/sh ... p?t=130084
Quote:
I JUST covered all of this. Did you even read it?

Statistically speaking, Malzahar deals far more damage than Ryze can. Yes Malzahar require the target to stay in place, but that is what his ult is for.

If Ryze gets identical AP, his damage increases by about 7%. I went over that already too. You can't actually argue with the math here. At low levels yes Ryze gets a whole lot better, but late game his ult doesn't do nearly as much as you seem to think it does.

I also compared the cooldowns, which you would know if you had read the post.

They don't need to be nuked onto a single target as quickly as Ryze can, if Ryze takes twice as long to target people, not much changes. The time it takes to click 4 buttons is not long enough to matter. This point is irrelevant.

With any competent Malzahar player it is a small matter to hit people with the q, and the e is a simple target, I am not sure why you insist it will be avoided. The w he might be able to avoid, if he isn't stunned, but he is, so he can't.

Please actually read the post before disagreeing.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:05 am

Well I don't main Ryze any more so I guess I can't comment further. I'm loving Kassadin right about now. He's built around the concept of bukake.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Thaiberium wrote:
CLAGILOSTRL wrote:

True. But then again, its not like I'm using Singed or anything.

Oh god, my friend thinks he's the s*** while he uses Singed (He sucks really bad), I always beat the crap out of him in 1v1 matches until Singed, the hero itself, wins the game for him when he levels up.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Am I the only who thinks karthus is a bit uh.. Painful?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:34 pm
 [ 1681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 113  Next