The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:24 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Pokemon: To Break A Covenant 

Waifu: I'm married
Story: The Unova region was lost in what seemed like the blink of an eye. An army of powerful trainers marched upon the region's cities, leaving a trail of defeated and captured citizens and Pokemon in their wake. When the gym leaders began to fall, the Champion himself set out to stop them. After a vicious and lengthy battle, even he could not withstand the combined might of these well-trained monsters. Yet just before he fell, he sent a small carrier pokemon holding a hastily scrawled letter to the Kanto champion. It described the situation in brief, desperate words, detailing how they ransacked the cities, policed the citizen's pokemon, and left their leader to plant a flag of evil where the Pokemon League once stood. As the region burned, a dark shadow hung over the black robed man, seeming to direct him. When the Kanto champion received the desperate warning, he convened an emergency senate of the nation's authority figures. They decided, for the first time, that all the regions must unite to fight this new threat. An alliance of the best and the bravest was made and armed with the best partners they could muster. Now, with the borders of Sinnoh a battleground, the world watches the elite coalition rapidly lose ground against the enemy. With the situation more dire by the day, the United Pokemon Alliance seeks new talent to join the war. From humble beginnings you will start, and join the struggle against the army, known simply as the Pokemon Axis.

Rules: Train and battle your pokemon in a version of the main series combat system edited for RPG format.

Character Profile: show
Name:
Appearance (May use a picture, sprite, or text description, or all three if you want):
Personality (describe your character's behavior, favorite activities, etc.):
Region (What region does your character live in?):
Starting city (Where does your character begin the game?):
Starting Pokemon (List your starting Pokemon and their levels. If you want to have a starter Pokemon, you must have only that Pokemon, at level 5, and you must start in the region/city where you would receive that Pokemon in the traditional games (Pikachu counts as a starter.). Other trainers can start anywhere and have any Pokemon, within reason.):
Starting Items (List your character's starting equipment. Starter Pokemon users receive 3,000 Pokemon dollars, one potion, five Poke Balls, and a Pokedex in the intro post. Other trainers can have a Pokedex, but you must explain where you got it.):
Biography (A description of how your character has lived their lives up until this point, and where they got their Pokemon/special items.):
Special skills (List any special abilities your trainer might have not related to battling Pokemon.):

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS:

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:43 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
Name:Joel
Appearance: I am fashioned in a old worn blue robe, with a light blue t-shirt and jeans underneath, with boots for footwear, Med-Short Brown Hair,Royal Purple Eyes, 5'10 in height.
Personality: Often a oddball, and is not the best in being teams, also lazy at times, but he knows what needs to be done at time.
Region: Sinnoh
Starting city : Snowpoint City
Starting Pokemon : Snorunt Level 6, Ralts Level 4, Golett Level 5. All in Premier Balls.
Starting Items: 1500 Poke, 5 Premier Balls, 1 Timer Ball, 1 Quick Ball, 1 Max Repel, and a TM for "Power Up Punch".
Biography: Never really known to stay in one place, as he is always traveling overseas on a ship, Joel has been to all regions at least once, during these event's of the rp he just landed in sinnoh at Snowpoint City. He was mostly about the trading business so he has some pocket money, and some eggs that were being transfered overseas hatched last trip so they were invalid so he decided to keep those three. And a week later here it is, the begining of the rp.
Special skills (List any special abilities your trainer might have not related to battling Pokemon.): A ice axe, since he arrived in snowpoint city, he decided to have something to climb mountains.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Okay, accepted
if you want I can start now and accept more people as we go, or we can wait

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:14 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 3 posts ]