The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:44 pm

[ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
Falco 

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
Please do not say Mario has a bad recovery.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:33 pm

TheRebornBowser wrote:
Please do not say Mario has a bad recovery.

Mario has a bad recovery.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:51 pm

MGN Username: SteamSales
Currently Playing: Games
Waifu: Me
Who says "Mario has a bad Recovery" Without trolling or joking or being right up dumb?
Did i just see someone say Falco would have no weaknesses if he had smash 4 recovery and not even factor in his MU's?
Like do you even know what type of character Falco is?
Whats going on?
Someone tell me.
Plz Email me back.

Edit:

Ok real talk i read that Argument (Should i call it that?) and honestly im just like "What the Hell" This guy is acting like Falcos Smash 4 recovery makes him god in SSF2 like seriously if it were Smash 4's recovery him getting rekt offstage wouldn't change a bit because Fox and Falcos recoveries are easy to counter and pretty readable i mean if Fox can still get gimped with his good recovery what the hell is the point in that specific discussion? And like whats his face said (Sorry) if you get him far off stage (Which is easy to do against characters like him) its super easy to steam roll Falco there even with being able to act out of Side B and etc speaking of that Its so easy to beat Falco's Side B if you miss the gimp and get spiked.. Well i dont' like saying this but, "Thats your Fault." And "Git Gud Kid." i see no problem in improving his recovery i mean seriously, Its not like all his MU's are 100-0 just for having Smash 4 recovery and plus this IS a Bird soooooo yeah.

BEFORE ITS TO LATE...

Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB, SSBM
3GBC wrote:
Who says "Mario has a bad Recovery" Without trolling or joking or being right up dumb?
Did i just see someone say Falco would have no weaknesses if he had smash 4 recovery and not even factor in his MU's?
Whats going on?
Someone tell me.
Plz Email me back.

Edit:

Ok real talk i read that Argument (Should i call it that?) and honestly im just like "What the Hell" This guy is acting like Falcos Smash 4 recovery makes him god in SSF2 like seriously if it were Smash 4's recovery him getting rekt offstage wouldn't change a bit because Fox and Falcos recoveries are easy to counter and pretty readable i mean if Fox can still get gimped with his good recovery what the hell is the point in that specific discussion? And like whats his face said (Sorry) if you get him far off stage (Which is easy to do against characters like him) its super easy to steam roll Falco there even with being able to act out of Side B and etc speaking of that Its so easy to beat Falco's Side B if you miss the gimp and get spiked.. Well i dont' like saying this but, "Thats your Fault." And "Git Gud Kid." i see no problem in improving his recovery i mean seriously, Its not like all his MU's are 100-0 just for having Smash 4 recovery and plus this IS a Bird soooooo yeah.

Lol thank you

Speaking of Mario, he can just cape Falco's phantasm and boom he is dead.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:24 pm

Lord doughnut wrote:
3GBC wrote:
Whats going on?
Someone tell me.
Plz Email me back.

Edit:

Lol thank you

Speaking of Mario, he can just cape Falco's phantasm and boom he is dead.

No problem dude and speaking of cape just about everyone has something to counter Phantasm its a High Risk Recovery that can still mix up your opponent just even though it can be beat and being able to act out of it just gives us the reward tbh.

BEFORE ITS TO LATE...

Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:31 pm

Well Mario can "just cape" every recovery in the game, what makes Falco Phantasm special?

Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:18 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
TheRebornBowser wrote:
Well Mario can "just cape" every recovery in the game, what makes Falco Phantasm special?

Sandbag seems to be the one exception
Infact it'd probably be a terrible idea to try and cape Sandbag
Since if you cape him, he'll be facing with his back towards the stage
Which means he can angle himself backwards (Since he can only angle that way for his Up B, angling forwards won't work) and get on the stage easier
And it'll be even more dangerous because Mario might get hit by the Bob-Omb
So
Don't do that, Mario Mains
Stay alert :chibirobo:

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:19 pm

LOL

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:27 pm

Bedoop wrote:
TheRebornBowser wrote:

Sandbag seems to be the one exception
Infact it'd probably be a terrible idea to try and cape Sandbag
Since if you cape him, he'll be facing with his back towards the stage
Which means he can angle himself backwards (Since he can only angle that way for his Up B, angling forwards won't work) and get on the stage easier
And it'll be even more dangerous because Mario might get hit by the Bob-Omb
So
Don't do that, Mario Mains
Stay alert :chibirobo:

Literal Proof that Sandbag is top tier in 1080p 60fps!

BEFORE ITS TO LATE...

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB, SSBM
TheRebornBowser wrote:

Cause we were just talking about it being smash 4 phantasm and this is the Falco thread, duh.

Nah, Falco will destroy Sangbag because Falco has a gun. Gun beats sandbags everyday, its the cycle of life.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:12 am

MGN Username: Not telling you
People have mostly been saying "Falco's recovery in Sm4sh is special" probably because of the fact that in every game EXCEPT Sm4sh, Falco and Fox's Side-B causes helplessness and you can side-B off the ledge.

When it comes to Mario's recovery being bad, His Melee moveset is better in the recovery department than his SSBB/Sm4sh moveset because of his old down-B, The Mario Tornado. If you press B rapidly in mid-air, he will start to rise. It doesn't seem like much, but it's very useful to prevent being edge-hogged.

Secondaries:
:ness: :mario: :zelda: :sheik: :zerosuitsamus:

Plausible/Upcoming Mains/Secondaries in Beta:
:luigi: :falco: :bandanadee: :sandbag: :luffy:

Melee Mains:
Luigi, Marth, Roy, Link, Young Link

Secondaries:
Mario, Dr.Mario, Ness, Falco

I am mostly a low tier person

SO DON'T QUESTION ME.

Last edited by xXJoeyTheTrickyXx on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:52 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Lord doughnut wrote:
TheRebornBowser wrote:

Cause we were just talking about it being smash 4 phantasm and this is the Falco thread, duh.

Nah, Falco will destroy Sangbag because Falco has a gun. Gun beats sandbags everyday, its the cycle of life.

JOKES ON YOU SANDBAD HAS CAPSULES WHICH ARE INFINITELY BETTER THAN GAYASS GUNS AMIRITE??? :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu:

Had to let my autism go for a second.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:14 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Kirb-Star wrote:
JOKES ON YOU SANDBAD HAS CAPSULES WHICH ARE INFINITELY BETTER THAN GAYASS GUNS AMIRITE???

Well, I mean, Capsules have a chance to explode when thrown
I don't know the exact chances, but you can roll with RNG and use Capsules as a projectile and also as an explosive

Also, if his Up B works like it did in the SmashCon stream, getting hit lets Sandbag hold the bomb and throw it manually
You could take advantage of Falco's lasers that way and just Up B before you get hit by the laser and bada-boom, a free Bob-Omb
EZ :chibirobo:

Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:19 pm

MGN Username: MaskofTruth
Currently Playing: SSF2
YouTube Video:

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:58 pm
 [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next