The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:24 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
One's True Color 

MGN Username: BlackMage/NarutoFTW
Currently Playing: SSF2222222222222222222222
Story: show
War.

War is a takes a long toll on those in one, and those outside. The Galaxy is ravaged by a war unlike no other. The two big races within the war, are, for lack of better terms, Gods, and Demons. The true names of the races are lost to our history, so we call them Star Gods, and Star Demons. The war raged on for a century, while humans began to learn how to farm. At the end of the war, there was only three left. Two Star Gods, and One Star Demon. The Star Gods were White, the Queen of the Star Gods, and her brother, Gold, her adviser, known for his great knowledge.

The Star Demon, was known as Rage. His power was unmatched, and he survived by killing everything in his path.

White understood that Rage would be coming for her, to destroy the last two Star Gods to win the war. War is never finished. War always Rages on.

White escaped through the cosmos with Gold, hiding on a planet that they thought to be uninhabited. The opposite was true. We were there. The few humans that were trying to create a civilization, but failing, starving, hopeless. White saw us human, and decided to help, rather than hide. Gold, at first, thought it was a horrible idea, but grew to love us all the same. Using her powers, which she had just about everyone that you could think of, she helped us humans create a city. They were revered to as the Holy Savoirs.

But Rage never lost them.

He found them, and used all of his power to destroy White.

That fateful day, White donned her armor. He held her sword. She flew to Rage, and they fought for ten days straight. Gold was worried what White was going to do. She told him the day before she was going to split herself during the final moments of the fight, sending her powers to all of the humans, giving them powers to fend for themselves, because she shall perish. She cast a protection spell on Gold, transforming him to appear as an old man. She asked him to guide them into the future.

At the end of the battle, White was nearly dead, and so was Rage. White completed her spell, destroying herself to protect the humans. Rage would have died, had he not latched his soul onto one of the powers, trapping himself within, so that he might live another day.

And, to the next born child went one of the powers. When he/she would reach the age of 15, Gold would find them and train them to use their single power to the best of their ability. He told them to keep their powers a secret, because men and women destroy things they do not understand.

And So, our colors continue on, in habiting the next born child. When one color dies, the next human into existence receives the power, so that colors shall never die.

Use this for Character Sheet. Or Not.

Hope you guys want to RP with what.

Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:30 am

You might want to clarify what colors are allowed/what the power is for each color (unless you want people to make that up on their own.) Should any and all player characters be 15 and not have Gold have found them yet, or what? Also, how long have the colors been around, will player characters be the first generation, and on that note what time period is this in, if the characters aren't the first generation?

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Deciton_Reven wrote:
You might want to clarify what colors are allowed/what the power is for each color (unless you want people to make that up on their own.) Should any and all player characters be 15 and not have Gold have found them yet, or what? Also, how long have the colors been around, will player characters be the first generation, and on that note what time period is this in, if the characters aren't the first generation?

Thank you Reven. I forgot what time period we are in, in my haste to post this.

Here's some clarification;

You get to decide what powers go to what colors, except these two, the characters I am RPing as...

Blue- Object Creation (Don't worry I balanced the crap out of this)
Black- Shadowmancy

Time Period- Semi-Current.

The time period of the origin was year one, basically, The Humans honored White's Sacrifice by starting a calendar and having the year
she died as year one.

A bit in the future of our own time period, some where around 2020-ish. But, if enough people show interest in playing the first generation, then I might let it happen.

You may be whatever age you wish, but keep in mind that Gold normally shows up at around age 15. you could be 20 or so, and have five years of training with Gold. But, If you say no to him, he will honor that you don't want to leave your life, but he will come back once a year, same day, same time.

Thanks for asking. It's always really nice to have a person poking at my logic. :bump:

Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:56 pm
Site Admin

I'll think of something to whip up for this.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:29 pm

Kiki wrote:
I'll think of something to whip up for this.

Thanks!

Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:53 pm
 [ 5 posts ]