The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:38 pm

[ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia IX [Cave Story] 

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
When the knowledge is null, anyone can become a friend. One of them brought the truth over the village: the other, shared precious information. Those one ended up saving lifes.

And the one which had been the embodiment of the Devil, which had occulted himself without much problem, was ultimately found. The Demon Crown was no longer useful. He dissapeared in a rain of red blobs, and was never found again.

Infinity {The Doctor} has been lynched!

The evil has been terminated. Now you can leave and enjoy the view of this wonderful island. This cave story is finished.

McleodGaming Mafia 9 is over:
Town has achieved Victory!

Dephius {Ma Pignon} has also achieved victory!

YouTube Video:

Roles will be posted soon.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Call dibs for hosting next game.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
Alright, make sure to save me a spot. If, you know, I'm not on.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:22 pm

I have no words...
(save me a spot too!)

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:22 pm

MGN Username: Equinox
Currently Playing: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
If you can, save me a spot please.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:23 pm

This game was a little off balance...but I guess I had fun arguing with DJ.
Oh crabby save me a spot too...

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Wait, did I win AND lose?

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:27 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Wow. Seriously?

Still think I get the worst townie ever award.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Prince Marth wrote:
Wait, did I win AND lose?

I don't know, if enraged sue was a mafia then yes you lose and won.
Too bad you had to die just when you became king partner, guess I'll have to take your spot now.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Congratulations, you should totally kill Prince Marth, he's my main FoS.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
Prince Marth wrote:
Congratulations, you should totally kill Prince Marth, he's my main FoS.

But, how did you die? I didn't kill you the second time.

EDIT: whoops never mind, I read what DJ wrote about that.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:43 pm

MGN Username: Equinox
Currently Playing: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Wow. Seriously?

Still think I get the worst townie ever award.

Nah, I think I got this one. Even though I was a new player, I didn't really do anything to help out the Town. All I did was cast votes and be inactive the whole time. :/

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:54 pm

MGN Username: Pach
I'm actually glad I quit this. Oh, and had you not lynched Shoop, the game wouldn't be over. Just saying.

Reserve me a spot for the next game plz.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Equinox wrote:
Nah, I think I got this one. Even though I was a new player, I didn't really do anything to help out the Town. All I did was cast votes and be inactive the whole time. :/

Lol, I thought you were mafia this whole time cause you're always posting in this section, but you're almost never posting here.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:07 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Role list:

Infinity: show
The Doctor

Welcome to the island. You are the Doctor, an ambitious man who received power from an unexpected place. Now, with the ΩDemon CrownΩ on your head, it's time to conquer the world!

Active abilities
- Crown King: You have no active abilities by yourself. However, you know both Balrog and Misery’s abilities. You are the one who decides their ability usage, as long as you have the Crown over your head. If you lose it, who knows what could happen...

- Mimiga Master: If there is an enraged mimiga in the game, you can command them to kill another player. Alternatively, you may dispose of the enraged mimiga, no visitation required. This means that the mimiga cannot be saved. Watch that you don’t run out of biologically buffed bunnies to do your bidding, though.

Balrog’s ability:
Quote:
- Flower Feeding
Every night, the Doctor may command you to feed a dangerous red flower to a hapless little mimiga. If successful they will become enraged and lose all control of themselves, obeying only his commands to maim and kill. You do have some semblance of a conscience, however, as you will only tolerate one enraged mimiga at a time. Or maybe you’re just short on flowers. Monster.

Misery’s abilities:
Quote:
You have a plethora of abilities. However, you can only use one every night.

- Revelation: At night, you can choose a player. You will be told about the player’s role.
- Stone Tossing: At night, you can choose a player. A huge stone will fall over that player, preventing him from using any abilities during that night.
- Illusion: At night, you can choose a player. That player will appear as belonging to the opposite band he belongs to if investigated during that night.

Passive abilities
- Part of the team: You appear innocent if investigated. Role investigations will reveal you as a vanilla.
- Master of deception: Balrog and Misery do not know your identity. We advise you to keep it a secret.
- Telepathy: You can communicate with Balrog and Misery vía this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/VFhgjBi3miPqK

Safe Claim
You know that Kazuma is not in this game.

Victory conditions
You are part of the Mafia. You win when it is logically impossible for the Mafia to lose any more members.

MOD NOTES:
Private message to be sent on Night 1:

“The crown you wear is dangerous indeed. Its power is volatile and inextricably linked to he who created it. If its true master were to die, things would not bode well for you. Keep Ballos alive.”

(New role PM if the Crown is destroyed, there are no mimigas left or Balrog dies and there are no enraged mimigas left.)

With the death of Ballos, the ΩDemon CrownΩ has been destroyed. Misery and Balrog are no longer under your control. Prince Marth will die tonight, no longer kept alive by your power. However...

When everything seems lost... The Red Crystal is your last chance... THE POWER! YOU CAN'T CONTROL IT!

Active abilities
- GRAAAHH!: You can perform strongman kills. Choose a player, and that player will die. This kill cannot be prevented by any means.

Passive abilities
- Seeing red: Your desperation has revealed your intentions. You appear guilty if investigated.
- I’M INVINCIBLE!: You cannot die at night.

Victory conditions
You are still part of the Mafia. You win when it is logically impossible for the Mafia to lose any more members.

sonicstormer38: show
Misery

Welcome to the island. You are Misery, Jenka's daughter, powerful witch.
Long ago, the ΩDemon CrownΩ was created at your request. Yet now, this gift has become a curse. It is your fate to obey the one who wears the crown.

Active abilities: You have a plethora of abilities. However, you can only use one every night.

- Revelation: At night, you can choose a player. You will receive a PM with one active ability of the player’s role, chosen at random.
- Stone Tossing: At night, you can choose a player. A huge stone will fall over that player, preventing him from using any abilities during that night.
- Illusion: At night, you can choose a player. That player will appear as belonging to the opposite band he belongs to if investigated during that night.

As long as the Crown exists, you can't use these abilities by yourself. The Doctor will decide the ability usage for you. If the Crown were to be destroyed, however, your cave story might change...

Passive abilities
- Telepathy: You can communicate with Balrog and The Doctor vía this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/VFhgjBi3miPqK

Victory conditions
You are part of the Mafia. You win when it is logically impossible for the Mafia to lose any more members.

Crabby: show
Balrog

Welcome to the island! You are Balrog, soap bar extraordinaire! Bound by the ΩDemon CrownΩ, you serve its mysterious owner, The Doctor. You have no choice but to follow his commands and cannot act of your own free will. If only the accursed object were destroyed...

Active Abilities
- Flower Feeding: Every night, the Doctor may command you to feed a dangerous red flower to a hapless little mimiga. If successful, they will become enraged and lose all control of themselves, obeying only his orders to maim and kill. You do have some semblance of a conscience, however, as you will only tolerate one enraged mimiga at a time. Or maybe you’re just short on flowers. Monster.

- “Careful, that guy is tougher than he looks.”: Once in the game, you may perform a strategic retreat. No one can get you if they can’t catch you! This will render you invulnerable to any and all night actions. You can use this ability without the Doctor’s consent.

Passive abilities
- Telepathy: You can communicate with Misery and the Doctor vía this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/VFhgjBi3miPqK

Victory conditions

Shoop: show
Ballos

Welcome to Hell. You are Ballos, a crazed magician wielding incredible power... or is it weilding you? So long have you suffered at the hands of your wild, uncontrollable magic. Has the time finally come for some brave hero to take your life and end your pain?

Passive abilities
- The Wrath of Ballos: The last person to vote for you on any day that does not end in your death must suffer for their foolishness. They cannot go unpunished. You will become immune to lynching until they die, however that comes about. You are still vulnerable to night kills.

- The magic runs wild: Just when they think that they have defeated you, power fills your veins anew! You can survive one night kill.

Victory conditions
You win if you are lynched. You lose if you die at night.

Dephius: show
Ma Pignon

Welcome to the Island. Has anyone got business with you? You doubt it...

Active ability
- Mushroom Badge: Once in game, you can choose a player and give him a Mushroom Badge. This badge does nothing. In fact, they do not really need it...

Passive ability
- The Mythical Mushroom: Something will be given to the one who kills you or casts the final lynch vote on you. They say it has the power to recover memories...

Victory conditions
You win if you are still alive at the end of the game.

MOD NOTES:
-The one who casts the final vote on him or kills him will receive a Ma Pignon. That Ma pignon can be used on a dead player to get a full claim of that player.

Felipe9595: show

What’s that sound?

You wake up in a dark cave, unsure of how you got there. In fact, you can’t even remember your name...

Active abilities
- Weapon use: This ability will have you shoot your current weapon. Effects will vary depending on what weapon you use and what level it is at.

- Want to trade?: Every night, someone will offer you a new weapon, each with its own unique ability. You can chose to trade your current job in exchange for it, or keep the gun you currently possess. All new weapons start at level 1.

Passive abilities
- Level Up!: If you successfully hit a target with Weapon Use, your gun will level up. Its power will increase and it may gain additional effects.

- Meaningful Name: You are allowed to post just once per day. You won’t receive inactivity warnings. However, you are allowed to answer posts which directly address you or posts which accuse you. You must quote this post if you are going to respond it.

Your current weapon is: Nothing. You will find your first weapon Night 1.

Victory condition
You win when all threats to the mimiga village have been eliminated. ...Why are you helping these things again?

MOD NOTES:
- Not affected by red flowers.
- If Quote targets Curly Brace or vice versa, the two form an Iron Bond. From this point on, if one of them dies, the other loses the will to go on and breaks down.

The ΩLvl. 1 Polar StarΩ
A simple little gizmo that you... um... borrowed from some old geezer sleeping in a cave. He probably didn’t need it anyway. With the ΩLvl. 1 Polar StarΩ, you can target any player at night. You will be told if they lied over the course of the last day phase.

(Note: this weapon is granted to Quote after Night 0 ending)

Weapon list:
- Polar Star [Starting Weapon]
1. Choose a player. You will be told if they lied during the last day phase.
2. Choose a player, along with one of their posts from the last day phase. You will be told if said post contains a lie.
3. Choose a player, along with one of their posts from the last day phase. You will be told if said post contains a lie. If it does, you will also be told in what sentence(s) the player lied.

- Bubbler
1. Choose a player. You will shot that player... a bubble. They could find it cute, but we doubt they will suffer anything because of it.
2. Choose a player. You will enclose that player in a bubble, giving him protection. During the next Day Phase, that player will require an extra vote to be lynched
3. Use this weapon in Night phases. You will shot lots of bublles around you, protecting yourself. During the next Night phase, you will need two extra votes to be lynched. However, you need to reload this weapon: You can’t use this weapon during two consecutive night phases.

- Nemesis (to get this weapon, Quote must have the Blade)
1. Choose a player. The role name of that player will be posted publicly at the start of next Day Phase.
2. Use this weapon in Night phases. You will receive the role name of a certain player, chosen at random.
3. Choose a player. You will throw a rubber duck at him. They probably won’t notice it.

- Fireball
1. Choose a player. You will infuse that player with fiery power. During the next Day phase, that player will be able to cast up to two votes.
2. Choose a player. You will infuse that player with fiery power. During the next Day phase, that player will be able to cast up to two votes. This weapon can pierce walls, so it won’t be affected by roleblocking.
3. Choose a player. You will infuse that player with fiery power. During the next Day phase, that player will be able to cast up to three votes. However, the power has reached a delicate balance: that player will also require one less vote to be lynched.

- Spur (To get this ability, Quote must not trade the Polar Star during 3 nights. The Spur has only one level.)
3. Choose a player, along with any five of their posts from the entire game. Any and all lies in those posts will be highlighted.

Equinox: show
Curly Brace

Welcome to the island! You are Curly Brace, adoptive mother and sworn protector of the infant mimigas. You won’t let anyone harm your children, even if it means unloading a full clip in their noggin.

Active ability
- Machine Gun Mother: At night, you may pick one player to protect. Anyone who visits that player will die, and your target will be protected from all actions targeting them. However, it takes time to charge up your machine gun before a shot. You must spend one night charging before you can protect any players. Every time your ability is triggered, you will have to charge up again. Your charge will remain intact if no one visits your target.
Your weapon has no charge at Night 0.

Victory conditions
You are part of the Town. You win when all threats to the Mimiga Village have been eliminated.

- Both Quote and Curly are not affected by red flowers.
- If Quote targets Curly Brace or vice versa, the two form an Iron Bond. From this point on, if one of them dies, the other loses the will to go on and breaks down.

Panthera leo: show
Jenka

Welcome to the cave. You are Jenka, elder witch-woman, now dedicated to rest and caring for your five puppies. However, the shadows of danger have grown fast over the island. You must help the ones who can stop this utter madness!

Active Abilities
- Life Pot: You have 5 ΩLife PotsΩ at your disposal. Every night, you can choose a player. That player will receive a life pot. A player with a ΩLife PotΩ can use it on any night. During that night, that player will be protected from any killing ability. The player will be told all important information about ΩLife PotsΩ, but he won’t know who gave him/her the ΩLife PotΩ.
Restrictions: You can’t use ΩLife PotsΩ on yourself. You can’t give a ΩLife PotΩ to a player who already has a ΩLife PotΩ.

Victory Conditions
You are part of the Town. You win when all threats to the Mimiga Village have been eliminated.

Thomas Terminator: show
Cthulhu

Oho. Welcome to the island! You are Cthulhu, a mysterious being who has lived here since long before the wars. You are a connoisseur of the island and its tricks, and you will share this knowledge to aid the heroes in their valiant quest.

Active Ability
- Adviser: Every night, you can choose two players, A and B. A will receive a PM indicating if B is innocent or guilty. You can’t be player A or B.

Victory Conditions

Prince Marth - First: show
Sue

Welcome to the island... well, you didn’t want to be here in first place. You are Sue, a little girl turned mimiga. Why are you shaped like one of those things? You hate them! You hate this stinking island and every living thing on it! Where is your brother? He could set things straight...

Active ability
You have your voice and your vote. Make them count!

Passive ability
- Animosity: Your hate makes you unbearable. You appear guilty if investigated.

Victory Condition
You are part of the Town. You win when all threats to the Mimiga Village have been eliminated. Not that you care or anything.

Prince Marth - Second: show
King

Welcome to the island! You are King, the Number One of the Mimigas. The forces of evil menace your once-lovely village. Equipped with your trusted blade, you will try your best to eliminate the bad people!

Active ability
- I’m going to kill you!: Every night, you can choose a player. That player will die.
(Note: This ability didn’t do this: If King used this ability, he would die instead, not affecting his target at all. King ignored this fact.)

Passive abilities:
- One+Two=Two: You can communicate with Jack via this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/fJba4BhywsK

Victory Condition

Believeblood: show
Jack

Welcome to the Island! You are Jack, Number Two of the Mimigas. With your advice and King’s leadership, you are going to keep the village safe!

Active abilities

Passive abilities
- One+Two=Two You can communicate with King via this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/fJba4BhywsK

Victory Condition

Densetsu: show
Kanpachi

Welcome to the Island! You are Kanpachi, a peaceful mimiga who wants nothing more than to spend the day fishing. Who knows, you just might catch something interesting, too.

Active abilities
- Gone Fishing: It looks like those fish are being picky. At least you’ll have time to sit back and enjoy the view. Every night, you may choose a player and go fishing around where they live. If they receive any visitors during the night, you’ll know about it. Not like you’re a gossip or anything...

Victory Condition

DJ Wizard Cop: show
Santa

Welcome to the island! You are Santa, a lovely mimiga who lives alone. You like your peaceful life, but now that the mimigas are in danger, you will have to collaborate with the others to save Mimiga Town.

Active abilities

Victory Condition

135: show
Chaco

Welcome to the island! You are Chaco, the prettiest mimiga around. Recently, a lot of people have been taking the shortcut through your fireplace, conducting strange business... what could they possibly be up to?

Active abilities

Victory Condition

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:09 pm
 [ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next