The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:27 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Sephiroth Goku the Stampede 

Let me tell you about my RP character. He is from my favorite animes.

Name: Sephiroth Goku the Stampede
Race: Vampire Wizard Angel Demon (not a gargoyle)
Appearance: He has a red trenchcoat and he has a gun, but he only shoots the gun to hurt things because he doesn't believe in killing.
Backstory: He used to be an angel, but then he was a devil, and when he was an angel and then he was a devil, and he gave it up, because he learned how to love. See, he used to be a devil and an angel but he gave it up to be human because he he fell in love with a girl who is really simple but she loved him with all of her heart. He got bitten by a vampire, and he drank her blood and she died. So he's really sad about it. He perches on rooftops when it's raining out and he looks down at the ground like a gargoyle, but but he's not a gargoyle, because he's a vampire wizard angel demon.

The girl was a super goody two shoes over achiever school girl who looks like an eight year old but she was really smart and in high school. And then, AND THEN, and then 'cause after he got bit by the vampire and it caused him to kill his girlfriend he he got a big robot that he found under a rock, and the big robot said "I AM A BIG ROBOT, AND I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF YOU." and the big robot said "WE'LL BE FRIENDS" and he climbed into the big robot and said "Let's go get the vampire."

And the vampire was an evil buff wizard but he was the head of this company, and he has a board of directors and they're also vampires, and like, when he shows up with his robot, they all have robots that are made out of the cloned dead moms of vampires from the past because they have a time machine inside their robots. So he goes back in time to when he was an angel devil and he meets himself, and they team up because they're best friends because they're each other, and he's like "You have a chance to improve the past and correct the rights and the wrongs" and he sees his girlfriend and gets all bent out of shape because he's like "I still love you, but you are destined to die!" So he has to fight the evil vampire corporation, and they go "GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" and he goes "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" and the robots fight and there's like some explosions because they're in the city, but the city goes underground because it needs to not get exploded.

And so, the city's underground while they're fighting and there's blowing up, so while they're fighting, he's like "No! You don't understand! I am back in time!" and they go "HOW CAN THIS BE?!" and their robots blow up because, because his robot's better. The explosion is really big, but it's shaped like a sphere and there's no shockwave, but that's okay. And then, so he's like "I have defeated you!" and then the head CEO vampire demon wizard buff wizard shows up and he's like "No!" and he surprises them and he stabs the big robot through him and it stabs through the c*** into his heart. But he doesn't have a heart, because he's a vampire wizard angel demon from the past future.

And then, and then he thinks it's going to be bad, because the vampire wizard says "I'm going to defeat you right here right now!" and then he goes "Aha! I have a trick up my sleeve!" and then the robot changes into a SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT ROBOT! And then there's some trumpets, and he stands up and he poses, and while he's transforming, the evil CEO vampire wizard is like "HOW CAN THIS BE?!" And then, he goes "HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and there's a big laser that shoots out of his chest, 'cause he believes in himself, and the laser hits the vampire. It's like the sun, but 800 times worse, and it blasts him back into time, and then it hits him and he goes back in time through the forward time and it hits his girlfriend and it pushes her forward. And then he goes into the forward into the future and his girlfriend is there, and he's like "I'm not a vampire because I erased him from the time line. Now we can be together!" and they go on a picnic.

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Thu May 06, 2010 5:11 pm
Site Moderator

Hahaha, this is perfect. I'd fight him.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Currently Playing: The Game