The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:42 pm

[ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Nate vs. NintendoJava: Battle Over 

OOC: Sorry, had to go take a shower.

Nate cringed. As much as he resented the idea, he knew Creis was right.
"Fine." He sighted after a moment of silence. "I have a plan so that we can both kill each other without a chance of one of us betraying the other. I will create a small forcefield surrounding your heart. You will then kill me. Once I am dead, the forcefield will shrink until it is nothing, crushing your heart in the process. Is it a plan?

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:20 pm

"I suppose that would be the best way to avoid betrayal," Creis said, cringing at the idea of his heart being crushed. "Alright then, come over here." Creis readied himself. If this failed to work, then his life was over. If it worked, he would be free. It was a huge risk, but he hoped it would be worth it.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Nate created the barrier inside Creis's body, then floated over to where he stood. He stopped right in front of Creis and waited for him to make his move.

(resigning for the night)

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Creis smiled. He would finally be able to kill Nate. Though killing him seemed to be bittersweet. Creis held tight to his sword and raised it high. "Goodbye, Nate" Creis said in a seemingly pleased mood. Though he knew he would die minutes after killing Nate, he found much pleasure in ridding of him. He thrust his sort into Nate's chest. Blood began to spill from the puncture. Creis then took his sword and jabbed it into Nate's throat, watching in pleasure and terror as his blood spilled over his hands and blade. "It is done. The cat has killed the mouse and his blood has stained my hands. But, the mouse was poison, my heart will be crushed in mere minutes."

Creis knelt on the concrete chunk, pondering what might be happening to Nate at this moment. He felt the energy sphere slowly crushing his heart, killing him from inside. It was an almost cruel death, knowing that he was to die in minutes, feeling the slow crushing of his heart. "Death is nearing me. I have no more than two minutes to live at the longest," Creis said to himself as the sphere shrunk further and further. "My life is almost up. What would have happened if I had not died, but killed Nate in battle? Would it have turned out differently?" His heart was straining to beat, the sphere continued to shrink. "I don't fear death. Death is not a literal thing. Rebirth will come upon me no matter what." And with those words, Creis fell over as his heart was crushed by the reducing sphere.

[[Cliffhangers FTW!]]

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:43 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
I wanted to be a part of this
D:
Also, cliffhangers ftl.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:03 pm

When Nate awoke... That's funny. Nate thought to himself. He hadn't expected to wake up. Everything was black. Was he dead? Had the trick failed, and was he still in limbo? As everything began to come into focus, he realized that he was back where he had begun, standing over his unconscience opponent as if nothing had happened. So, it had worked. Nate had made it back alive... But the memory of dying would haunt him for the rest of his life. Surprisingly, dying wasn't very fun. His thoughts turned to Creis. Sure, he had attacked him for no reason and used dirty tricks to try to kill him, but he wasn't a bad guy. He found himself hoping that Creis had had the same luck he did in returning home. Nate walked off, searching for a new criminal to put to justice, but he had a regret in his heart. None of these bozos would ever put up a fight like Creis did.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:33 am

Creis awoke in total, almost, unearthly darkness. All he could feel was extreme heat, as if he were just above a pit of magma, though he was standing up. Where was he? Creis' sight began to come into focus. "Urg, where am I?" Creis asked in a whispered tone. He looked all about, everywhere, all he could was a giant red cave. Fire blew from all directions, the molten pyre sometimes grazed his shoulder, or fully hit him in the chest. Creis drew his sword. He knew where he was. His death was not a physical one, his heart had been crushed. He had been condemned. He was in Hell.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:44 am

OOC: Wow... Just, wow...
That was pretty fun.
Are you going to leave it at that or continue?

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 am

[[Well, this particular story is over. I think we should end it.]]

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:49 am

OOC: Okay.

THE END

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:49 am
 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7