The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:29 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
KITTENPUNCHER'S SUPRE AWESOME CHARACTER GO 

Waifu: I'm married
I planned this for Kiki's rp, but I was too lazy to make it.
But with this new-fangled tournament business, I decided that now would be as good of a time as ever to whip out a delicious creation.

Name: Fynn Ackland
Age: Estimated at somewhere between twenty-eight and thirty.
Race: (super)Human
Appearance: Short blond hair, usually slicked back greaser-style. His clothes show the same idea, what with the leather jackets and jeans. His blue eyes are the dominant feature on the rest of his face, which is usualy polished off with his hooked nose and thin lips in either a c*** grin, or a worried scowl.
Personality: Habitioul caution is one of Fynn's most prominent traits. His second most prominent is his all-consuming Kleptomania, a mental disorder that gives him unexpected and unstoppable desires to steal. However, most people never notice that side of him, due to his natural cleverness as a theif, and his overall quiteness.
Ability/power: Fynn's ability could probably be understood relatively quickly by scientists. After all, it's merely a controllable variant of a basic physics law: energy can be changed into mass, and vice-versa. But the actual ability is something else entirely. By just concentrating his thoughts, Fynn can use the energy from his body to create a strange black, gunk-like substance. After creating it, it becomes like an extension of his body. He can fully control it, and by simply focusing on it, he can sense through it (usually just by feeling, but with a certain trick he can see with it. )
As powerful as it may seem, this has many drawbacks. First of all, Fynn can't suddenly create a superdense object, as density is simply lots of something packed together. He must create more, thus expending more energy. Also, moving it requires focuse. To get around this, however, he will often create what he needs, then manipulate it normally. (for example, creating a sharp, sword-like object, then weilding it like a normal swordsman to remove the problem of multitasking) Objects like guns, with many constantly-changing parts, are beyond him. To hold a gun together, he'd need to focus on each part that moves in order to counter the force of the bullet.
Bio: Genetic experiments don't get to see their parents. They don't get to live a childhood. What they do get is to be the guinea pig of things like personality-changing. Just ask Fynn: He'll tell you all about the horrible things he's seen, the screams of children that would follow him into the night, and the brain surgery that gave him both his Kleptomania and his desire to escape the lab.
Upon leaving, Fynn finally had the chance to fulfill the secret desire that was driving him mad. Within the space of two hours, a chain of local gas stations were robbed, along with a group of surrounding houses.
Not that Fynn only took things he would use. In fact, he soon found that his greatest impulses often came from objects he didn't care for.
Directly after that, he learned what the law did to people like him, causing his first encounter with the police.
Three were left dead, and several more were severely wounded as Lynn casually escaped into the night.
From this point on, Fynn developed his instincts as a man-on-the-lam. He learned to tread carefully, and plan elaborate schemes while appearing to be just a regular guy.
His many encounters with police forces have also given him plenty of combat experience. Luckily, his diverse power lets him come up with new strategies on the spot, making him useful in almost any situation.

In this world, many people are worried about war. Others worry about money.
But Fynn? Well, as long as their's still the poor to pilfer, and the rich to ransack, He'll always be in the shadows, waiting for his chance.

(I'll fix this up later, probably tomorrow. In the meantime, C+C?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:50 pm
YIM WWW

Waifu: I'm married
Hello? Anyone?
Eh. I cleaned up the profile abit, and changed some minor details.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:01 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 2 posts ]