The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:37 pm

[ 2456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 164  Next
SSF2 Online Matches 
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
AsianPianist wrote:
well with Marth u have to be inputting the dash during the frames of grab, so yes

You can literally be holding forward when fthrowing then immediately go for a grab again, since fthrow has so little endlag and so little KB. I can't seem to find it difficult to perform and with someone as good as you, I can't imagine you saying it's actually "hard" to do.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:51 pm

3ds1234 wrote:
AsianPianist wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
AsianPianist after not seeing for a while and fighting you I have one sentence and one sentence only. What The F#$% was that BS? You probably weren't being serious and joking around but still don't spam. I have problems with dealing with spammers yes which was evident with the MM match, but don't think that is how you are going to beat me. I had a lot of respect for you and it went down the drain. PLEASE! tell me you were joking around and the next time we fight it will be seriously.

Respect? LOLOL, this is a GAME. I repeat a GAME. I obviously was having fun and Im sorry you cant see that. I started messing around when you started spamming those chain grabs, sure they're hard to do, but "I have problems with dealing with spammers", bruh you chain grabbed me like 40 times, so do say I spam when you'e doing it too. Your Neutral game with Marth is really good, but I dont like chain grabs with Marth cuz it takes away the fun from game, anyhow gg LOL

Wow are you a douche. Sorry about the chain grabs I'm slowly starting to stop. When you started your spamming was when I started spamming chain grabs and they are not hard to do and are very very easy to escape out of. So what if it's a game? I can't respect your skills as a player? Is that wrong? This is a competitive game from my point of view. I play seriously to win and while some tactics are looked down upon like Marth with his chain grabs. (Which I'm starting to stop) I see you fail to see how I have fun in this game if you're going to respond like that. I understand your way of fun but do you understand mine?

I play seriously to win too, those MM spams were hilarious :D. And how am I douche by having fun? I only started spamming cuz I thought you were messing around, jeez if you want to take this game competitively sure go ahead, you can spam your Marth grabs and I'll spam MM's crashbomb, :P

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:51 pm

MGN Username: knight223
Currently Playing: SSF2, Brave Frontier, Unison Leauge
AsianPianist wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
AsianPianist wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
AsianPianist after not seeing for a while and fighting you I have one sentence and one sentence only. What The F#$% was that BS? You probably weren't being serious and joking around but still don't spam. I have problems with dealing with spammers yes which was evident with the MM match, but don't think that is how you are going to beat me. I had a lot of respect for you and it went down the drain. PLEASE! tell me you were joking around and the next time we fight it will be seriously.

Respect? LOLOL, this is a GAME. I repeat a GAME. I obviously was having fun and Im sorry you cant see that. I started messing around when you started spamming those chain grabs, sure they're hard to do, but "I have problems with dealing with spammers", bruh you chain grabbed me like 40 times, so do say I spam when you'e doing it too. Your Neutral game with Marth is really good, but I dont like chain grabs with Marth cuz it takes away the fun from game, anyhow gg LOL

Wow are you a douche. Sorry about the chain grabs I'm slowly starting to stop. When you started your spamming was when I started spamming chain grabs and they are not hard to do and are very very easy to escape out of. So what if it's a game? I can't respect your skills as a player? Is that wrong? This is a competitive game from my point of view. I play seriously to win and while some tactics are looked down upon like Marth with his chain grabs. (Which I'm starting to stop) I see you fail to see how I have fun in this game if you're going to respond like that. I understand your way of fun but do you understand mine?

I play seriously to win too, those MM spams were hilarious :D. And how am I douche by having fun? I only started spamming cuz I thought you were messing around, jeez if you want to take this game competitively sure go ahead, you can spam your Marth grabs and I'll spam MM's crashbomb, :P

I'm not saying the way you played makes you a douche. I'm saying they you responded made you look like a douche. If you want we can have a serious match.

Characters I barley use: Marth

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:53 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Miracle--7
Waifu: Not a weeb so N/A
3ds1234 wrote:
AsianPianist wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:

Said like a true gentlemen. *claps* When playing Marth I for one think of the fun of my opp so I never f throw. If you want tips for the populace deeming you as a "legit" Marth then come by the IRC sometime and I'll show you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJN2bI ... U4T8VXpgvA
My Youtube channel :D

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:54 pm

Mr.Z wrote:
AsianPianist wrote:
well with Marth u have to be inputting the dash during the frames of grab, so yes

You can literally be holding forward when fthrowing then immediately go for a grab again, since fthrow has so little endlag and so little KB. I can't seem to find it difficult to perform and with someone as good as you, I can't imagine you saying it's actually "hard" to do.

Thats at low percentages, Knight was grabbing me at 40%+ and I was DIing away, and in that scenario you do have to dash foreward, well for me at least
Maybe Im wrong cuz the settings on my keyboard are different :/

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:54 pm

Miracle--7 wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
AsianPianist wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:

Said like a true gentlemen. *claps* When playing Marth I for one think of the fun of my opp so I never f throw. If you want tips for the populace deeming you as a "legit" Marth then come by the IRC sometime and I'll show you.

Yeah I'm starting to dthrow a lot to mix it up a bit.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:55 pm

[/quote]
I'm not saying the way you played makes you a douche. I'm saying they you responded made you look like a douche. If you want we can have a serious match.[/quote]

hmm maybe Im johning a little but my tournament play vs regular friendly play is different, whenever you're free you should go to tourneys more often, but Imma be a hypocrite cuz I wont be joining any more tourney's until June :)

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:57 pm
BR Member

AsianPianist wrote:
Thats at low percentages, Knight was grabbing me at 40%+ and I was DIing away, and in that scenario you do have to dash foreward, well for me at least

Well, it also depends on the type of Dash you use. With autodash, chain-grabbing takes little to no effort to perform, and same with using a dash button. With double-tap I can see where the difficulty comes in, since you have to tap forward twice to dash (which become repetitive overtime especially in online).

Also, try DIing upwards while in Marth's DI trap.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Mr.Z wrote:
AsianPianist wrote:

Well, it also depends on the type of Dash you use. With autodash, chain-grabbing takes little to no effort to perform, and same with using a dash button. With double-tap I can see where the difficulty comes in, since you have to tap forward twice to dash (which become repetitive overtime especially in online).

I dont like auto-dash lol, whats the key difference? I feel like Im running around way too much
EDIT: stupid question, but how do you f-tilt from neutral lol in autodash

Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:50 pm

AsianPianist wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
AsianPianist wrote:

I dont like auto-dash lol, whats the key difference? I feel like Im running around way too much
EDIT: stupid question, but how do you f-tilt from neutral lol in autodash

You don't

Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:55 pm
BR Member

AsianPianist wrote:
question, but how do you f-tilt from neutral lol in autodash

Yeah, you can't. You'll need a Walk button if you want to Ftilt with auto-dash.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:05 pm

MGN Username: 1smash18
Currently Playing: Pokemon Games, Super Smash Flash 2, I Wanna Be The Guy!, Games in General
Waifu: None
Yo Byllant! You're supposed to put the Latency on Low. Not high.

Anyway, GGs on those two stages. It sucks that the first match during the last minute had to disconnect.

It also sucks that you have to use High Latency when you have to connect online.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:12 am

MGN Username: Byllant
Currently Playing: A lot of Nintendo games as if there's no end.
Well, ever since I changed the latency I was able to connect tonite. Of course, slow as hell but I'm able to play.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:56 am

Mr.Z wrote:
AsianPianist wrote:

Ahhh there's a "walk button", didnt notice that, Thanks :P
Maybe I'll start using autodash from now on

Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:34 am

AsianPianist wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
AsianPianist wrote:

Ahhh there's a "walk button", didnt notice that, Thanks :P
Maybe I'll start using autodash from now on

Pianist lets have a serious match another time. I only joke with my other characters. My Marth (or Marf as Z would call it) is always serious.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:27 am
 [ 2456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 164  Next