The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:52 pm

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Had any dreams lately? 

Location: doing what 16 year olds do(most likely running the track now)
Currently Playing: A game called Life get used to it
Zalo wrote:
I had a dream that I was fighting a deer a few nights ago.

It went down, pretty much, just as this. . .
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApKE01R9DyY ]
. . . Except the deer actually died at the end and the story got to the press. PETA also got mad and starting protesting against me too.

Pretty sure the scariest part of the dream was the fact that PETA was actually in it.

I could do nothin but laugh the 1st time i watched this

then let me take you on this journey it all started with me ♫

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:52 am

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Had this dream Friday night:

I walked outside into my backyard; just being outside at night helps me better collect my thoughts. It felt darker than usual. I looked up toward the sky, to see a heavy coverage of clouds blinded the view of the stars. Then I heard rustling within the plants from up the hill in the backyard. I could not see what it was. It was still in the darkness, outside the reach of the patio-lamp's shine, but I could hear it getting closer and started hearing growling. Then it had shown itself; a wolf. It stared at me gritting its teeth. Then I noticed a second wolf walking a distance away toward the area right of me. It was flanking me, covering an escape route I had to the house's back door. A third wolf was walking behind the first one in front of me. But it could not flank my left. Only a couple of meters away on that side of me were a tree, several trash-cans, and a mass of old wooden beams. The wolf couldn't safely cover my left-side without getting too close to me. I, however, was still covered by the wolves from my right and front with the wall of house not far behind me. I am pinned and surround with no sure way to escape. That's when the first wolf lunged at me. As it came toward me, I swung my fist and hit it on the side of its face. It quickly move back and then towards me again. It sunk its fangs hard onto my left forearm. I punched it several more times in its head and then kicked it making it release it bite and pushed it back. The second wolf then jumped toward me and where it got a bite of my right shoulder. I kicked it off me. As I pulled away going left and it fell back toward the right, I could feel its fangs tear my flesh. I fell back and leaned against the tree behind me. The first and second wolves were starting to get up for another attack. But now the third wolf was making its move. It dashed toward me and jumped as if it was going for my face. I did a swinging back-fist into a round-house kick to knock it towards the right into the second wolf. Then I moved quickly toward them and hit them both back with one kick. Those two wolves retreated, but the first wolf from before then come to attack me one last time. I kicked it with great force as it came toward me. It yelped as it took the blow and fell back. It recovered quickly, giving back up on all fours and growled as if it was going to attack again. But it wobbled. It tried its hardest to keep a balance stance. It then fell over, lying on its side, and began to rest its head on the ground. All of its strength was gone and it gave a very soft whimpers of pain. I slowly walked over to the wolf. It gave no movement of reaction but I could still hear it whimper as I approached it. I knelt down beside it; it continued to whimper. The night was dark. It was difficult to make out much of anything, but I didn't need to see to know I had fatally injured the wolf. It whimpered some more. I gentle petted it and I could feel its soft fur. For a moment, it felt like the battle between never ever happened. Although it had not started to rain yet, rain came from my eyes. And then, the wolf's whimpering stops--- I wake up.

Sadness Wolf Fury

I've suddenly come to realize I have had many dreams about myself running away from animals. But in my last few dreams like this, I've fought against them.

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Location: doing what 16 year olds do(most likely running the track now)
Currently Playing: A game called Life get used to it
Zalo
Dude that should be a book
I wouldn't mind reading it

then let me take you on this journey it all started with me ♫

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:41 am

I fell asleep sitting up in my hunting stand

I dream e/night bam

I remember this one dream where my family and I went into a cave with three paths and me and my grandfather went into one and saw a bear with creepy eyes so I ran out and was stuck like 10 yards away from the outside and I fell into pink bubble gum quicksand and I had some kinda body float around my waist and I jumped in and swam across then I got to the edge and drowned right after I saw my pinky finger (only finger left on the edge of the hole) fall and I drowned.
This waslike... 8 years ago or something like that. Can't remember everything though but w/e

I thought you'd blast them with sand from your staff and then call for your camel and ride into the sunset

Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:23 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
I dream almost every night, and I remember them clearly. Some times they are really weird/f*** up. Last night I dreamt that this kid from my high school was trying to murder me and my brother with a knife. Now this is where my dream f*** with me. In my dream I woke up and I was like "oh it was just a dream". Thing is I was outside in the streets of Chicago. (I go to school in chicago) In my dream I was so sure this was real life now. I thought I was sleep walking, and I was walking around chicago bare foot asking people how to get back to my college.

Than I woke up for real, slightly disoriented.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:36 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3