The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:57 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 1681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113  Next
[PC] League of Legends 

Waifu: You!
i didn't have a dota 2 key back then

Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:05 am

Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
THoT wrote:
idk why but is league s#%$& now
like s#%$& than before
like after playing dota its just like

wow manaless heroes
wow runes
wow masteries

don't you think it sort of breaks the game

dota player here, runes and masteries and leveling up and s*** is utter s*** and i don't know why you guys play this game.

Adopted by Shounic

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
meh i like it although runes and masteries do break the game i still find joy in it. Im not the type to play to win and get uber raged over everything bad i just play for fun and that's what i have fun. Im not even lvl 30 yet and sometimes loads of BS happens than i just say i die i die unlike that teammate who has a b**** fit every time something happens

I AM APPLE

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Nobody wrote:
THoT wrote:
like s#%$& than before

wow manaless heroes
wow runes
wow masteries

dota player here, runes and masteries and leveling up and s*** is utter s*** and i don't know why you guys play this game.

LOL
Dude
Do you even play league? Have you played it past like level 15? It literally only takes a month to get to level 30, and it only takes a couple hundred games to have runes for most types of champions. I actually prefer league over dota becuase all of dota's spells and heroes are really over the top and the mana costs are really high because spells are REALLY strong. In league, you can walk into lane and have a semi even match up but in dota certain heroes counter others so hard that its f*** ridiculous to just lane against them. Dota is straight up not fun if you get countered. in league you can usually have fun playing anybody. we can discuss about how dota might be more competeitive and s***, but you can't just blindly f*** say "I dont know why you guys play this game" it makes you look f*** dumb

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:34 pm

runes and masteries dont break the game btw. IMO it makes the game a little more complicated and fun, especially in ranked when you know who youre laning against and you can use runes to semi coutner them and stuff

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:35 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Solo top, AD Twisted Fate.

That's how I roll.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Waifu: You!
Kevin wrote:
runes and masteries dont break the game btw. IMO it makes the game a little more complicated and fun, especially in ranked when you know who youre laning against and you can use runes to semi coutner them and stuff

ehh having like 50 ap at the beginning without items is a bit strange, but manaless heroes are my biggest quip because with CDR runes and masteries you just take away one of their biggest cons

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:04 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Just wondering, is this build at least halfway decent for playing an AD TF? The opposing team did not expect me to either solo top or go AD. I was against lux and kha'zix up top, with kat mid, and ashe and rammus bot.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
anyone play elise i have her and she is a great champ i feel i don't use her spider form much for other things but
taking out buildings quick and getting to places i like her human like form better

I AM APPLE

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Kevin wrote:
Nobody wrote:
THoT wrote:
like s#%$& than before

wow manaless heroes
wow runes
wow masteries

dota player here, runes and masteries and leveling up and s#%$& is utter s#%$& and i don't know why you guys play this game.

LOL
Dude
Do you even play league? Have you played it past like level 15? It literally only takes a month to get to level 30, and it only takes a couple hundred games to have runes for most types of champions. I actually prefer league over dota becuase all of dota's spells and heroes are really over the top and the mana costs are really high because spells are REALLY strong. In league, you can walk into lane and have a semi even match up but in dota certain heroes counter others so hard that its f#%$& ridiculous to just lane against them. Dota is straight up not fun if you get countered. in league you can usually have fun playing anybody. we can discuss about how dota might be more competeitive and s#%$&, but you can't just blindly f#%$& say "I dont know why you guys play this game" it makes you look f#%$& dumb

yeah i've played league. apparently you've never played dota because you're just spewing typical "i've only heard about dota through morello's s*** rants about invoker" statements. care to explain how people just "get countered"? i don't even know where this s*** comes from. there are so many active items and different ways to use and abuse your spells that keeps s*** interesting

not like league hero typical herpderp passive boosts my attack damage q is aoe farm tool w is generic cc e is generic movefast and r is generic aoe nuke ult are we having fun yet

Adopted by Shounic

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Kevin wrote:

they don't break the game obviously, because everyone at the same level has them. they're just absolutely retarded because there's almost no strategy behind them and it just gives riot another source of income through forcing players to buy rune pages

Adopted by Shounic

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Nobody wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Nobody wrote:
THoT wrote:
like s#%$& than before

wow manaless heroes
wow runes
wow masteries

dota player here, runes and masteries and leveling up and s#%$& is utter s#%$& and i don't know why you guys play this game.

LOL
Dude
Do you even play league? Have you played it past like level 15? It literally only takes a month to get to level 30, and it only takes a couple hundred games to have runes for most types of champions. I actually prefer league over dota becuase all of dota's spells and heroes are really over the top and the mana costs are really high because spells are REALLY strong. In league, you can walk into lane and have a semi even match up but in dota certain heroes counter others so hard that its f#%$& ridiculous to just lane against them. Dota is straight up not fun if you get countered. in league you can usually have fun playing anybody. we can discuss about how dota might be more competeitive and s#%$&, but you can't just blindly f#%$& say "I dont know why you guys play this game" it makes you look f#%$& dumb

yeah i've played league. apparently you've never played dota because you're just spewing typical "i've only heard about dota through morello's s*** rants about invoker" statements. care to explain how people just "get countered"? i don't even know where this s*** comes from. there are so many active items and different ways to use and abuse your spells that keeps s*** interesting

not like league hero typical herpderp passive boosts my attack damage q is aoe farm tool w is generic cc e is generic movefast and r is generic aoe nuke ult are we having fun yet

i have 1000 hours in dota and like 700 games(compared to like 1500 league games i guess?) i think thats long enough to form a fair opinion. and nah not really i disagree with some of the s*** morello says - invoker is one of my favourite and most played heros and i think tehy could find a way to fit his mechanics into league without it being antifun or whateegvr. I never said it wasnt interesting. I just said in my personal experience i dont have fun playing invoker or puck or tinker vs a bloodseeker, or pudge vs QOP or any of that s***. there are heroes that straight up counter others as in like until you get to a stage of the game where you get items that can actually help you deal with those heroes. thats how people "get countered" I know that theres a lot of active items but theres a lot of times where you literally cant get to that stage of the game if you lose lane that badly. thats what i personally dont like about dota.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Nobody wrote:
Kevin wrote:

they don't break the game obviously, because everyone at the same level has them. they're just absolutely retarded because there's almost no strategy behind them and it just gives riot another source of income through forcing players to buy rune pages

riot has to make money i dont have a problem with taht lol
also they do ahve some sort of strategy behind them because if you know who you're laning agaisnt you can give yourself tiny advantages by running MR yellows instead of armor yellows vs a rumble or something.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:24 pm

how much s*** do you spew from /v/
both games are exgellend and riot just has a different way of balancing their game
dota started out as a giant imbalanced piece of s*** kept together with a s*** engine and overlooked bugs that are kept in as depth

you're f*** stupid

aka you're f*** stupid

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Kevin wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Nobody wrote:
THoT wrote:
like s#%$& than before

wow manaless heroes
wow runes
wow masteries

LOL
Dude

yeah i've played league. apparently you've never played dota because you're just spewing typical "i've only heard about dota through morello's s#%$& rants about invoker" statements. care to explain how people just "get countered"? i don't even know where this s#%$& comes from. there are so many active items and different ways to use and abuse your spells that keeps s#%$& interesting

i have 1000 hours in dota and like 700 games(compared to like 1500 league games i guess?) i think thats long enough to form a fair opinion. and nah not really i disagree with some of the s#%$& morello says - invoker is one of my favourite and most played heros and i think tehy could find a way to fit his mechanics into league without it being antifun or whateegvr. I never said it wasnt interesting. I just said in my personal experience i dont have fun playing invoker or puck or tinker vs a bloodseeker, or pudge vs QOP or any of that s#%$&. there are heroes that straight up counter others as in like until you get to a stage of the game where you get items that can actually help you deal with those heroes. thats how people "get countered" I know that theres a lot of active items but theres a lot of times where you literally cant get to that stage of the game if you lose lane that badly. thats what i personally dont like about dota.

fair enough. i don't see the same problems in dota, and the games i've played in league just feel really boring with everything feeling pretty much the same. i'd love to see them experiment with putting some of the dota hero ideas into lol but with the way the game works everything would just go to nuts

Kevin wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Kevin wrote:

riot has to make money i dont have a problem with taht lol
also they do ahve some sort of strategy behind them because if you know who you're laning agaisnt you can give yourself tiny advantages by running MR yellows instead of armor yellows vs a rumble or something.

it just feels like a really arbitrary and silly way to add "depth" to the game that really just feels meaningless. obviously riot has to make money somehow but rune pages and s*** like that really irks me

{420}sMoKeWeEd{420} wrote:
how much s#%$& do you spew from /v/
both games are exgellend and riot just has a different way of balancing their game
dota started out as a giant imbalanced piece of s#%$& kept together with a s#%$& engine and overlooked bugs that are kept in as depth

you're f#%$& stupid

aka you're f#%$& stupid

i've never been on /v/ in my life. ofc riot has a different way of balancing their game, that's why everythings nerfed to f*** control c control v of everything else. sure dota started out as a giant imbalanced piece of s***, but you don't judge a game by its alpha

what the f*** were you even trying to say in that post
its just a convoluted s*** of garbage

Adopted by Shounic

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:51 pm
 [ 1681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113  Next