The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:49 am

[ 6 posts ] 
Shangri-la 

A pretty new anime. Only 5 episodes are up so far. You can find them on crunchy roll since it sin't liscensed.

Quote:
SHANGRI-LA is the story of a young woman fighting for her survival in a real "urban jungle." Only 18 years old, Kuniko Hojo finds herself at the heart of the battle for humanity's future when she discovers that the government which rules Atlas intends to continue marginalising the less-privileged masses outside the tower - by force, if necessary.

With character designs by internationally acclaimed artist Range Murata (Last Exile, Blue Submarine No. 6), series structure by Hiroshi Ohnogi (Kekkaishi, Birdy the Mighty) and directed by Makoto Bessho (animation director of Ah! My Goddess Movie, Brave Story), SHANGRI-LA is set to be another major international hit from legendary anime studio GONZO (Last Exile, Blue Submarine No. 6, Yukikaze, Samurai 7, Witchblade, Afro Samurai).

Follow Kuniko and her rag-tag group of guerrillas, Metal-age, as they fight for survival in the amazing surroundings of a bustling metropolis reclaimed by nature. Even in this superheated future, both bravery and the human spirit can persevere and—hopefully—win.

YouTube Video:

Sat May 09, 2009 7:15 am
Site Admin

I got sucked into this one too

( I'll post here more when I get my sister to watch it with me :) )

Sat May 09, 2009 7:29 pm

These newer episodes make like no sense x_x I don't see what the main storyline is quite yet. Its finally somewhat coming together/

Thu May 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
~Chozo~ wrote:
I don't see what the main storyline is quite yet. Its finally somewhat coming together/

I swear that is a paradox/oxymoron/contradiction of some sort.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:58 am

If you watched the anime you'd get what I mean. THe newest episode came out sunday. They finally help you piece together some things but then add more confusing crap so you feel as if nothing has happened.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Oh that :eew:
Tis' called a Mind Screw

Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:23 am
 [ 6 posts ]