The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:10 pm

[ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 46  Next
"Expansion" Character Moveset Speculation 

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
It's because the speculation forums in general are dying, people rarely make expansion characters, custom movesets, or general speculations like they used to. So the threads are dying and fading slowly.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:20 am
YIM
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Welp, there was a time where I literally made a post in 2 day breaks for Expansion movesets... Never got feedback for that either (besides one "I like that"). I just hope that there will be more again... Wooly is working on Lucina and Dark Pit, I still have Maxwell (any help for that would be appreciated) and got something else in mind as well, so I guess there will be more actvity soon.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:37 am
BR Member

Sorry for yet another double post... Just wanted to inform you guys that I made a huge addition to my Inkling moveset. This includes different weapon types which are explained in the text below the pictures of the Inklings. I put a lot of effort into this, so it would be nice if you guys could actually say something about it for once :)

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:39 pm

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
Ask and ye shall get, regarding your "Inkling Moveset" i should put this review into parts.

---------------------The Jab Combo and Tilts-----------
I find this combo similar to my Juste moveset and Sm4sh Wii Fit Trainer in that their jabs end with a status effect.{For All intentive purpose ill call ignoring shields a status}.
The tilts i have little to comment on, their pretty well in their own right and have uses, the dash attack, while it's not terrible, i do find it a bit "Mudane" i would of expected a weapon to be use or something more interesting, but it works and would get the job done in being a dash attack.

---------------------Smash Attacks-----------------------
I find the forward smash to be like villagers but timed, and personally a lot more usefully, the up and down are like you mention samus's and snakes-equse, not much to be said.

--------------------Aerials-----------------------------------
Really interesting projectile based air combat, i personally love projectile based smash combat, but of course a deflector would ruin all of the inklings attacks, i would image at least one melee aerial should be needed to at least give this character a chance in the air against deflecting characters.

-------------------Grabs and Pummels--------------------
Pummel is basic ness/lucas x 2, grabbing itself is as you say, and the throws aren't too usefull, pretty much you'll really only be using the down throw majority of the time.

------------------Final Smashes{I don't review taunts since they don't affect gameplay}---------------------
First Final - Reminds me of King Dedede's but insanely strong, personally i wouldn't want to go up against this smash o-o.
2nd - Pretty neat, reminds me of olimar's since the 2nd part of the attack can be aimmed, i'd image this would look beautiful if animated.
------------------Ink system-----------------------------------------------------------
How would the Ink appear on the stage, visually since it's a 2d game, would the color seep through the floor so we could see ink drizzling off the edges{the one facing our perspective}, or would a circle/arrow indictator show where the ink is?
-------------------Squid Mode-----------------------------------------------------
Don't have much of a opinion of this, but it seems very useful.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Last edited by Mage on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:27 pm

can anyone review my Amy Rose moveset? :3

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:22 am
YIM
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: spid3y916
Currently Playing: SSF2
Alright someone pm me a mistake I missed and I took that opportunity to update the list (which is getting very long btw). As for recent moveset:

Shine's Amy Rose looks well-rounded for the most part, but I'm not one who completely understand how the data will translate to a possible fighting scenario (which is why I never tried applying to the Back Room). There's a ton of hammer-related moves and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing when it comes to the character. The final smash looks so colorful, but I do have a question. Is the flowers falling on a singular point or through out the stage? (Btw when posting any pixel work, save it as a .png to retain quality)

For SkaiPrower's Inkling, I had a similar, but traditional, moveset in mind, but my Inkling would have been armed with a Slattershot with some creative properties. But for your moveset, it looks fine. I'm not sure if the Fair should be five shots. Maybe a three to four shots. The final smashes aren't the best. The first one is just grounded Bomberman's FS and the second is Goku's, but that's just my opinion though. The specials are causing me to internally laugh since I see the first two weapons so many times in Ranked Battles (plus some other weapons *cough* every roller under the sun *cough*). How long is the Ink Wall active? Does it go away if it is touched? Couldn't someone throw this on the edge of a ledge and keep the opponent off-stage with this and aerial attacks? On the ink system can you swim up walls? Can you ink up walls with ink-based attacks? If you are at a stage in walls, will you be able to throw a Sprinkler at a wall and swim back up?

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:31 am

I'll review your amy post with my dying will! {Refer to my avatar to get reference}
------------Jab combo and tilts---------------------------
The jab is nice even without it being a combo, it's a nice anti-aerial if used properly, the tilts seem slightly quirky, like you mention, also seem good for combo-ing, the dash is also okay, for your everyday dash attack i suppose.

---------------Smash Attacks-----------------------------
The forward smash reminds me of lucas and ness overall{Good thing}, the Up smash seems not too good, but not all smashes should be godly after all, and the down smash is a basic sweeping smash which is good against foes from both directions.

------------Aerials-----------------------------------------
Overall nice combo ability and a decent reach from attacks involving the hammer, nothing stands out really, its a pretty good aerial moveset.

-----------Specials----------------------------------------
Upon research i now know why i didn't know she could use that n-special before,a certain game refered to by the year it was made. either way reminds me of Arakune frim blazblue{A 2-d fighting game} making your moves a lot harder to guess but taking a certain amount of damage reverts this, though does it really need such a short time limit, invisability isn't that op is it? Side special is pretty useful and average, horizontal recovering is always useful, Up Special - G#D D**N THAT VILLAGER I WANT OT TEAR OUT HIS&&*%*%^, donw special is certainly interesting, though odd choice, it does have it's ground only uses.

----------Grabs and throws-------------------------------
The throws seem okay, that leap frog one is certainly interesting. Not much else to say.

----------Final Smash---------------------------------------
Beautiful, and seems pretty useful cause vortexes, the damage is range seems pretty great not much else to say.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:56 am
BR Member

First of all: Thanks for the feedback you two! :D Now to answer stuff...

spid3y916 wrote:
The final smashes aren't the best. The first one is just grounded Bomberman's FS and the second is Goku's, but that's just my opinion though.

Well, there is not much I could actually use... Kraken would be just another Final Form (meh), the Inkzooka would be too weak imo, and the Radar is just useless. Thats why I went with these two. If you have a better idea, tell me :P

spid3y916 wrote:
The specials are causing me to internally laugh since I see the first two weapons so many times in Ranked Battles (plus some other weapons *cough* every roller under the sun *cough*).

That was the point ;)

spid3y916 wrote:
How long is the Ink Wall active? Does it go away if it is touched? Couldn't someone throw this on the edge of a ledge and keep the opponent off-stage with this and aerial attacks?

Its active for 6 seconds and won go away any sooner. It has no hitbox either, making them basically indestuctible. And nope, i can be used on the ground only. I felt like that would be too strong of an edgeguarding game for a weapon that I decided to give other priorities.

spid3y916 wrote:
On the ink system can you swim up walls?

SkaiPrower] and even can climb up walls in this form if ink is at the right place[/quote]

[quote="spid3y916 wrote:
Can you ink up walls with ink-based attacks?

I guess that was answered with the quote above ;)

spid3y916 wrote:
If you are at a stage in walls, will you be able to throw a Sprinkler at a wall and swim back up?

SkaiPrower wrote:
it can attach to literally any surface, even upside down and at walls.

mage wrote:
How would the Ink appear on the stage, visually since it's a 2d game, would the color seep through the floor so we could see ink drizzling off the edges{the one facing our perspective}, or would a circle/arrow indictator show where the ink is?

Well technically, we see the floor of the stage as well, so basically it would just be a green/blue/red/whatever space with the drizzling effect you mentioned above.

Swapped around the Neutral Specials with the Side Specials for the purpose of starting inking whilst moving.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:45 am

Well might as well make it now.
An example of Series that feature this character on nintendo: Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon, and the 10 billion ff games with chocobos in it.
Chocobo

Key - PDC - Pop-up dual card - it's the battle system in final fantasy fables that can summon creatures to fight in a card game. Ill just say summon after the first time to reduced word count.
---------------Stats--------------------------------------------
Weight - I would go with 83, slighty lighter then :lloyd:
Speed - I would put a speed similar to marth's.
Jumps - The first is a regular jump, then up to 3 pit/dark pit tier jumps by flapping wings.

---------------Jab Combo and Tilts-------------------------------
Jab Combo - A single peak that can be spammed, can connect into itself at low percents.
F-Tilt - Chocobo Bash - A short ranged forward headbutt, doesn't do the most damage, but does decent knockback to make up for it,
Up-Tilt - Summon: Cait Sith - Chocobo uses a PDC and instantly summons cait sith that takes out a trumpet and plays it in a upward diagonal direction, great juggling move.
D- Tilt - Summon: Cactuar - Chocobo summons a Cactuar that instantly spins slighty forward in front of the chocobo, hits mutiple times.
Dash Attack - Chocobo quickly dashes over a short distance with :sonic: speed using rocket rollar skates, based off chocobo racing game.

--------------Aerials-------------------------------------------------
N-Air - Chocokick - Really the same as :blackmage: F-air but used for a N-Air.
F-Air - Summon Bahamut - Chocobo summons a Bahamut that charges forward while covered in red lightning.
B-Air - Tail Whip - Chocobo holds out a card and a Leviathan's tail emerges from it, huge range, and average damage and knockback.
U-Air - Chocobo summons a mist dragon to form a ice above chocobo freezing anyone closely above him.
D-Air - Choco-Stomp - Chocobo Stomps 3 times below him.

-------------Smash Attacks-----------------------------------------
Side Smash - Iron Giant: Fist - Chocobo Summons an iron giant with a sword and fires his fist holding the sword forward, sweet spots the fist, the sour is the blade, though it gives it more vertical range.
Up Smash - Ramuh: Thundercloud - Chocobo summons a thundercloud that emits lightning around it above the chocobo.
Down Smash - Odin: Gungnir - Odin himself on his steed is summoned by chocobo and stabs his sword into the ground, spikes and does lots of damage, though it does have start up lag as odin needs to be summoned and he has to slam his sword in the ground.

-------------Grabs and Throws-----------------
Grabbing: Gilgamesh himself is summoned and binds the target player in front of him.
Pummel: Slice Thrice - Gilgamesh Slashes 3 swords at the target, low damage but mutihits, then some lag before hitting again.
Side Throw: Bitter End - Gilgamesh Tosses the foe forward and slashes you with a flame enchanced sword.
Back Throw: Excalipoor - Gilgamesh teleports to the other side of the target and slashes with a water enchanced sword.
Up Throw: Monarch Sword - Gilgamesh tosses the enemy upwards and slashes him/her with a electric enhanced sword.
Down Throw: Gilgamesh Holds you in place while a tonberry is summoned and fires a shadow like beam from his lantern, acts like pac-mans sm4sh bell.

------------Specials-------------------
N-Spec - Infrit: Hellfire - Summons Infrit who torches the nearby ground muti hitting, in air its a diangonal flame thrower that hits once.
F-Spec - Shive: Diamond Dust - Shiva is summoned and blows icy wind in the direction your facing, dealing no knockback and low damage, but pushes them a bit.
U-Spec - Phoenix: Fire Strike: Chocobo rides a phoenix diangonally upwards, touching the phoenix deals fire damage.
D-Spec - Gilgamesh: Ultimate Illusion: Chocobo Summons Gilgamesh in front of him and he counters anyone that attacks him, he also counters and destroys projectiles.

---------------Final Smash------------------------
Typhon: World Destroyer: Typhon is summoned and inhales players from both directions after a short duration, a cutscene is triggar and the inhaled players are launched into a area and th typhon fires a giant lasers of all elements at them, dealing high damage.

*^#%^%#^%)#*^$*^*#@^*#*^#*)*#%#)**)#@&%)@$&%@)&^*#*$#)^%#)^*#)^&@$)&^%$#*^%#)^*#%&)^#$)*^#$)*^#$)*^)#$*^#$)*^

One More!

Series: Dokapon Kingdom for wii and ps2.
Name: Darkling

--------------------------Stats----------------------------------
Weight - I would put darkling in between :wario: and :link: / :megaman: / :captainfalcon:
Speed - I would use :ichigo: speed for darkling.
Jumps - I would say the same as Dedede{5 Jumps with wings}
-----------------Jab Combo and Tilts---------------------------
Jab Combo - Similar to ganondolfs, a punch with darkness, but this one hits 3 times instead of one.
F-Tilt - Darkling slashes forward with the draco sword, dealing darkness damage. { All attacks with sword are darkness unless said other wise}
U-Tilt - Darkling bashes upward with the demon shield in his/her other hand. Can Juggle.
D-Tilt - Darkling pokes the ground with the draco sword.
Dash Attack - Darklings slashes low then brings the blade upward.

-----------------Aerials-------------------------------------------
N-Air - Darkling preforms a aerial poke with the draco sword.
F-Air - Darkling slashes forward with the draco sword.
B-Air - Darkling Stabs backwards with the draco sword.
U-Air - Darkling thrusts upward with teh draco sword.
D-Air - Darkling kicks downward, can meteor, has some start-up lag.

---------------Smash Attacks-----------------------------------
All of darkling's smash attacks charge a bit quicker then most.{Very slightly though}
F-Smash - Darkling Uses the demon shield from and bashes it forward, reflects projectiles.
U-Smash - Darkling does a smash similar to link's up smash but with the draco sword instead. Like links it hits 3 times.
D-Smash - Darkling preforms Gigablaze with both arms, dealing explosive fire damage from both sides.

--------------Specials----------------------------------------
N-Spec - Trap Summon - Darkling places a trap on the field{Appears as a circular tile} anyone who steps on it takes knockbackless damage and gets stunned.
F-Spec - Caltrops - Darkling summons a line of caltrops in front of himself/herself dealing low damage and force tripping the enemies.
F-Air-Spec - Caltrop Blast - Darklings fire a single caltrop using darkness over a short distance, deal very low damage/knockback, but puts in helpless states.
U-Spec - Naptime - Not a recovery, darkling puts a foe directly in front of him/her to sleep, more damage means more time alseep. Deals like 2% damage.
D-Spec - Super Bounce - Reflects any projectile at double speed. Except final smashes, cause final smash is final smash.

-------------Grabs and Throws------------------------------
Grabbing - Darkling ensnares the foe in darkness to grab them{Similar to rosalinas since it doesnt need hands.
Pummel - Darkling intensifies the darkness dealing damage{In like a pulsing manner, the darkness holding the foe expands quickly then shrinks back.}
F-U-B-Throw - Local Assault - If darkling use Back forward or upward throw , he/she tosses them their and a monster is summoned attacking them, same manner really.{Maybe different monsters who knows.}
D-Throw - Dark Smash - Darkling Slams the foe down and Stabs them, Meteors, can hit nearby foes.

-------------Final Smash-------------------------------------
Global Assault - Darkling musters up enought darkness to summon groups of monsters on the field, while you take control of a strong creature from dokapon, able to do one attack which slashes them with claws.{Maybe the monster will be a were-tiger who knows.}

kb wrote:

Last edited by Mage on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:49 pm

spid3y916 wrote:
Shine's Amy Rose looks well-rounded for the most part, but I'm not one who completely understand how the data will translate to a possible fighting scenario (which is why I never tried applying to the Back Room). There's a ton of hammer-related moves and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing when it comes to the character. The final smash looks so colorful, but I do have a question. Is the flowers falling on a singular point or through out the stage? (Btw when posting any pixel work, save it as a .png to retain quality)

Amy having a ton of hammer related moves in my opinion suits the character. Since xit's her staple trait throughout all Sonic games. It also makes cute squeeks and hearts. Which is p bad a**.

Also the flowers on her final smash fall through the stage.

mage wrote:
I'll review your amy post with my dying will! {Refer to my avatar to get reference}
------------Jab combo and tilts---------------------------
The jab is nice even without it being a combo, it's a nice anti-aerial if used properly, the tilts seem slightly quirky, like you mention, also seem good for combo-ing, the dash is also okay, for your everyday dash attack i suppose.

---------------Smash Attacks-----------------------------
The forward smash reminds me of lucas and ness overall{Good thing}, the Up smash seems not too good, but not all smashes should be godly after all, and the down smash is a basic sweeping smash which is good against foes from both directions.

------------Aerials-----------------------------------------
Overall nice combo ability and a decent reach from attacks involving the hammer, nothing stands out really, its a pretty good aerial moveset.

-----------Specials----------------------------------------
Upon research i now know why i didn't know she could use that n-special before,a certain game refered to by the year it was made. either way reminds me of Arakune frim blazblue{A 2-d fighting game} making your moves a lot harder to guess but taking a certain amount of damage reverts this, though does it really need such a short time limit, invisability isn't that op is it? Side special is pretty useful and average, horizontal recovering is always useful, Up Special - G#D D**N THAT VILLAGER I WANT OT TEAR OUT HIS&&*%*%^, donw special is certainly interesting, though odd choice, it does have it's ground only uses.

----------Grabs and throws-------------------------------
The throws seem okay, that leap frog one is certainly interesting. Not much else to say.

----------Final Smash---------------------------------------
Beautiful, and seems pretty useful cause vortexes, the damage is range seems pretty great not much else to say.

You're right, Invisibility isn't particularly poweful in SSF2 and I mainly added it into her moveset since I needed a filler(I had no other ideas for a Neutral Special). It's a gimmick move, and it shouldn't be a bad one. I'm gonna buff it.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:25 pm
YIM
BR Member

Currently Playing: SSF2, MGS 3, Melee, Project M
I'm bored. Let's do a moveset! I'll review others later.

Moveset for the character Lowell from The Last Story.

General Outline:

Lowell commands Ice in his game, but is unique for also being able to wield a sword. This makes him a far more interesting character to do a moveset for than Zael, the protagonist, who's just another swordsman (also, there's no way I can think of to put Gathering in the game). He uses a mixture of magic and close-combat sword moves, and is designed so that you can play him either as a mage or as a swordsman, like in his game. Note that I'm going to define my own special ice element that isn't SSF2's normal freezing effect: people who are hit with the ice effect get slippery shoes, reduced ground speed, doubled jumpstart, and all attack startup increased by 20%.
His sword would ideally be roughly 70-80% Marth's length or slightly shorter.

Running speed: Yoshi
Weight: 105 (slightly higher than Falcon)
Falling speed: 14 (between Link and and Mega Man)
Dashing speed: Fox

Grounded Normals

Jab: a punch -> slash combo that has a KB angle of 30 and no KB growth, letting you force opponents where you want them.

Ftilt: a forward slash that does decent damage and is a good GTFO move similar to Samus's.

Dtilt: a sword poke that sends opponents at a KB angle of 95, a a good launcher and poke.

Utilt: a sword slash in an upwards arc that combos well and does good damage.

Fsmash: a kick similar to Ganon's ftilt that does strong knockback but has heavy endlag and sizable startup.

Usmash: Sends a stream of ice upwards and around him, with a hitbox comparable to Marth's and the ice element (I'll omit saying this in the future when it's obviously there), as well as good damage.

Dsmash: sends an ice spell into the ground, causing ice spires to come up from the ground and hit those around him and slightly above him. Has KB similar to Luigi's dsmash.

Grab: a simple grab with 70-80% Marth's grab length to mirror the sword.

Pummel: a pummel.

Dthrow: a combo throw much like Link's that sends the opponent forward.

Uthrow: a kill throw that kills Puff at 95% from the middle of FD with no DI.

Bthrow/fthrow: a simple throw in that direction.

Aerial Normals:

Nair: a rotating sword swing like Ike's with knockback similar to Mario's uair but with the angle slightly higher.

Bair: a hefty sword swing behind him with little vertical range but sizable power, kinda like Chibi's bair with slightly more KB but a slightly higher angle..

Dair: Lowell sends an ice stream below him and diagonally below him, spiking opponents in a single powerful hit that meteors with an angle of 270.

Uair: a simple sword slash like Marth's, with similar properties.

Fair: a launcher fair like Chibi's but much weaker and with a higher angle, so that it combos more effectively (perhaps even to dair!)

Specials (the fun part):

Neutral Special: Blizzard

Has a similar charge time to Charge Shot and can also be rolled out of and shield-cancelled. When released, sends an ice spell in one of the eight basic directions depending on user input. The uncharged hit deals little more than a slight flinch, but the charged hit kills a Mario from the middle of FD at 100%. In addition to the knockback, it deals the ice effect. The projectile has a large hitbox but collides with platforms and hitboxes, "detonating" at the point of contact.

Side Special: Ice

Sends an ice projectile in the given direction. Causes anyone hit by it to go into knockdown or, if hit in the air, the freezing effect currently in the game. Has the ice effect. Has nearly unlimited persistence: doesn't disappear for a long time.

Up Special: Upwards Strike

What can I say? The standard swordsman recovery. Goes at a 45 degree angle in the direction of choice, waving his sword around him has he does so.

Down Special: Diffuse

For 150 frames after ending the move, imbues all of Lowell's sword attacks with ice element. To give you an idea of its lagginess, it's roughly equivalent to a spot dodge in length. Requires 20 seconds after the move's effect ends of passive charging to work again. The move does have a hitbox: it's a weak ice circle that surrounds Lowell (not totally, but a lot) and is a launcher move with the KB of Mario's utilt but less endlag.

Final Smash: The Heart of the Outsider (SPOILERS AHEAD FOR THE LAST STORY):

Heart turns red and you see Dagran's ghost outline. Dagran then regenerates the third form from the final boss battle where you fight him, roughly the size of a Landmaster turned 90 degrees. He rushes forward and reaches to grab opponents on the ground below him. He then pulls them up to his head, deals 70% silently, and then lays them on the ground into knockdown. You now have a read to make: forward or backward? You press a direction and A and Dagran/Lowell steps back a bit and charges forward, dealing 200% (hey, let's go over the top) and triggering a cinematic not unlike Little Mac's KO Punch where Dagran/Lowell rips into the opponent and sends them flying to their doom

For Doom:
:marth: :donkeykong: :fox:
For Kicks:
:peach: :captainfalcon: :samus:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:15 am

MGN Username: GokuisBeast
mage wrote:
Very interesting character indeed, 2 varying types of counters is pretty unique, and his f-special reminds me a bit of roy{good thing}, also neat use of a final smash idea. I'd image this character would be pretty different from the current smash flash roster, overall pretty neat idea.

Thanks, i tried not to do an exact clone of ssb4's Little Mac

3. Realize how stupid you just sounded and how weak your punch was......right before you got K.O'd in a real fight like me I mean err...... before you get caught with that stupid costume on,like me I MEAN DOH!

Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Hopefully someone will eventually review any of the "4" characters i made >.<

kb wrote:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:00 pm
BR Member

I have somewhere about 8 that need reviewing.... Bht Im happy that thwre are ppl reviewing stuff at all, so I guess I can shut up.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:55 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: SSF2, MGS 3, Melee, Project M
It's hard for me to review stuff from games I've never played, when I find a character from a game I've played I'll review it.

For Doom:
:marth: :donkeykong: :fox:
For Kicks:
:peach: :captainfalcon: :samus:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:47 am
 [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 46  Next