The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:30 pm

[ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 46  Next
"Expansion" Character Moveset Speculation 

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
http://strawpoll.me/5378919 <-----New poll due to tie between duke nukem and digimon so i make a poll with the digimon and duke as a extra option.
I wonder when the first page will be edited again.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:10 pm

MGN Username: RagnorokX
Currently Playing: ssf2, ssb4
King boo has been elected. so i will be working on a moveset.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:31 pm

I don't know why but i want a boo ball projectile as one of his moves :P

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:41 pm

... I'm sorry what is that, as i couldn't find what it was over the internet?

Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:41 am

You never played luigi's mansion ):
http://www.mariowiki.com/Boo_Ball

kb wrote:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:43 am

MGN Username: blackking1700
Ok, I did this:

Kirito
Note: The object of this moveset is to keep the opponent in front of you

Basic Combo
A horizontal slash followed by a slant/forward slash and then vertical slash

Side Smash - Vorpal Strike
Lunges forward and stabs opponents, has Armor on startup
Picture Reference: show

Down Smash - Cyclone
Holds his sword on his right side with both hands, then swings his sword forward while spinning his sword(similar to Nspec), Kirito will bring the sword around and end the attack with a slash. A multi hit attack that blows opponents back

Up Smash - Rage Spike
Thrust his sword diagonally upwards

Side Tilt
A forward slash

Down Tilt
Swings his sword overhead, slamming it into the ground

Up Tilt
Crouches and swings his sword diagonally upwards and over his head

Dash Attack - Horizontal Square
Kirito dashes forwards(uncontrolable, part of the attack) then does four slashes.Can jump cancel and L-cancel out of dash, but the attack can't be canceled
1-A slash left to right, low dmg and kb
2-A slash from right to left, low dmg and kb
3-A upwards slash, low dmg and kb
4-Spins and does a downwards slash, does low dmg and basic kb
5-A fith hit can be activated by holding the forward arrow and the standard Attack button. Kirito will shoulder tackle the opponent, does basic dmg and medium knockback

Neutral Special - Embracer
A strait punch with high dmg and medium kb and invincibility, has start up lag and a cooldown

Side Special - Stardust Stream
Similar to Marths Sspec and allows custom combos, but cancels if certain moves in the chain don't hit. The first Attack is a horizontal slash from the left with the right sword, the slash can chain into the following attacks(and other follow up attacks) by pressing the specified buttons:

After the first strike, pressing one of the directional buttons will initiate one of the following attacks, the attacks are used in the exact order as listed and can't use another move with the designated button until the previous one is used(e.g. if the "Up" arrow is pressed it will use the first move list below under "Up" and not the 2nd or 3rd, and will not use the 2nd or 3rd move until the first is used). Also pressing the Standard Attack or Special button will end/cancel the attack into a finisher attack. The chain will end with the first "X" slash if no additional buttons are pressed, also holding one of the directional buttons will auto chain into that buttons attacks. The attacks have a short pause between them making it easy to chain attacks.

Note: It is possible to land all 22 hits together, but unless you know exactly what to press in the right order in the right amount of time its not very likely, the "finisher" attacks can also be chained together by using Storm Breaker and then using Vorpal Strike just before Kirirto hits the ground.

Side: show
1. A horizontal left to right slash with both swords and a full circle spin
2. An downard "X" slash with both swords(attack cancels if this attack misses, skip to 3 if "Down" or "Up" 2 was used directly before attempting this attack)
3. Two opposite-directional diagonal slashes, left sword going down-left, right sword going up-right
4. Lifts his swords while turning away from the opponent, reverses grip of both swords(attack cancels if this attack misses, skip to 5 if "Down" or "Up" 4 was used directly before attempting this attack)
5. Reverse-grip downward "X" slash with both swords(attack cancels if this attack misses, skip to 6 if "Down" or "Up" 5 was used directly before attempting this attack)
6. A corkscrew attack, and shifts swords into forward grip(attack cancels if this attack misses, skip to 7 if "Down" or "Up" 6 was used directly before attempting this attack)
7. A diagonal top-right to bottom-left slash with right sword with a full circle spin
8. Horizontal right to left slash with the left sword
9. Downward diagonal slash with left sword
10. A forward lunge with left sword

Down: show
1. A horizontal left to right slash
2. An downard "X" with both swords(attack cancels if this attack misses, skip to 3 if "Up" or "Side" 2 was used directly before attempting this attack)
3. Swings both swords downward
4. Lifts his swords while turning away from the opponent, reverses grip of both swords(skip to 5 if "Side" or "Up" 4 was used directly before attempting this attack)
5. Reverse-grip downward "X" with both swords(attack cancels if this attack misses, skip to 6 if "Side" or "Up" 5 was used directly before attempting this attack)
6. A corkscrew attack, and shifts swords into forward grip(attack cancels if this attack misses, skip to 7 if "Side" or "Up" 6 was used directly before attempting this attack)
7. A downwards "X" slash with both swords(attack cancels if this attack misses)
8. Uppercut slash with the left sword
9. Downward vertical slash with right sword
10. A forward thrust with right sword(switch to "Side" 10 if "Up" 10 was used directly before attempting this attack)

Up: show
Also the default for combos
1. Uppercut slash with the left sword and a full circle spin(skip to 2 if "Down" or "Side" 1 was used directly before attempting this attck)
2. An downard "X" slash with both swords(attack cancels if this attack misses, skip to 3 if "Down" or "Side" 2 was used directly before attempting this attack)
3. An upwards "X" slash with both swords
4. Lifts his swords while turning away from the opponent, reverses grip of both swords(skip to 5 if "Down" or "Side" 4 was used directly before this attempting this attack)
5. Reverse-grip downward "X" with both swords(attack cancels if this attack misses, skip to 6 if "Down" or "Side" 5 was used directly before attempting this attack)
6. A corkscrew attack, and shifts swords into forward grip(attack cancels if this attack misses, skip to 7 if "Down" or "Side" 6 was used directly before attempting this attack)
7. Upwards "X" slash with both swords (attack cancels if this attack misses)
8. Uppercut slash with the right sword
9. Downward diagonal slash with left sword with full circle spin
10. A forward thrust with right sword(switch to "Side" 10 if "Down" 10 was used directly before attempting this attack)

Additional Buttons: show
"B": Storm Strike
Pressing this button will automatically end the attack with a "finisher" attack
1. Goes up while spin slashing knocking the opponent upwards aswell, then finishing with a helm breaker

"A": Vorpal Strike
Pressing this button will automatically end the attack with a"finisher" attack
1. Vorpal Strike with mid charge dmg and kb, but less range

Side Special(Air) - Vertical Square
Dashes forward and strikes the opponent 4 times. The first strike is vertical slash followed by a left to right swing from below and then a vertical slash downwards. The attack ends with an overhead uppercut slash, knocking opponents into the air, has short range, but won't fall helpless if move hits

Down Special - Spinning Shield
Spins his sword infront of him deflecting projectiles. Kirito will also block melee attacks, he'll only take half the intended damage and won't receive any hitstun or kb from the move blocked, also has a windbox that blows opponents back(no dmg). The shield itself traps and is a multi hit attack

Up Special - Sonic Leap
Dashes upwards and does a vertical slash, meoter sweetspot

Neutral Air
A horizontal sweeping slash

Forward Air
Slanted downwards slash

Down Air
Leans over and swings his sword downward, has a meteor hitbox

Back Air
Slashes forward down to his back

Up Air
Similar to his Usmash, stabs diagonally upwards

Grab/Pummel
Grabs and knees opponents

Forward Throw
Throws opponent forward

Down Throw
Slashes the opponent upwards then jumps in the air and ends the attack with a helm breaker

Back Throw
Tosses the opponent behind him then slashes them

Up Throw
Tosses the opponent and follows with Rage Spike

Taunt 1
Straitens his cloak

Taunt 2
Eats one Asuna's sandwiches, restores 3% health. After 2 consecutive uses Kirito will only stare at the sandwich and place it in his inventory

Taunt 3
Shuffles through the command menu

Edit: None of my pictures are working, they were working in the preview but not anymore

Edit2: The object of the Sspec is to build up damage, and using the finishers as combo enders or possible ko moves. his smashes are more knockback based then damage based, so there good for KO'ing opponents but not good for racking up damage. "X" attacks can also knock opponents out of the combo at high percentages(80% and onward), on top of that, the first strike has low range making it hard to start the combo I first place.

Last edited by blackking1700 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:50 am

That side special is insane, more absurd then the reverse warlock punch, even if it's near impossible, once you figure out how to use it, you basicly get a 22 hit combo all the time, even if each hit does only 1% that would be silly, wouldn't that be better as a final smash and a smaller, less muti-hitting combo >.<

kb wrote:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:16 am

mage wrote:
That side special is insane, more absurd then the reverse warlock punch, even if it's near impossible, once you figure out how to use it, you basicly get a 22 hit combo all the time, even if each hit does only 1% that would be silly, wouldn't that be better as a final smash and a smaller, less muti-hitting combo >.<

The object of the attack is to build up damage, and using the finishers as combo enders or possible ko moves. his smashes are more knockback based then damage based, so there good for KO'ing opponents but not good for racking up damage. "X" attacks can knock opponents out of the combo at high percentages, on top of that, the first strike has low range making it hard to start the combo I first place. Probably should have stated this in the Moveset.

Edit: Edited the moveset with this information.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:00 pm

MGN Username: Yoshiblaze
Currently Playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Kid Icarus: Uprising
KIRITO!... Sorry but I loved SAO1, which is what I'm assuming you got this Kirito from as the images aren't showing up.

Also, I need a couple more votes on my character poll before I start anything http://strawpoll.me/5353636

Sm4sh Main: :pit:
Brawl Main: :kirby:
Melee Main: Image
Fav Video Game Character: :yoshi:

Thunder Edge Staff Member: Head Tournament Organizer (when Thunder Edge existed)

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Yoshiblaze wrote:
KIRITO!... Sorry but I loved SAO1, which is what I'm assuming you got this Kirito from as the images aren't showing up.

SAO1 and Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. The pictures where from DBFC.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Oh, Never heard of that series XD

Thunder Edge Staff Member: Head Tournament Organizer (when Thunder Edge existed)

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Seriously everyone pretty much choose agumon -_- the most bland digimon, guess i'll just have to get creative then.
Okay reviewing super old movesets. Cookies specificly, i'm tired so i'll do other things later >.<
Classic Link.
Normals - Having 2 differnet jab types are useful, can f-tilt combo into itself?, and does the slingshot u-tilt go directly up?
Aerials - Odd n-air, though it seems much more useful then villagers.
Like the b-air, u-air is pretty unique compared to most of them, d-air is pretty near.
Smash Attacks - F-Smash is pretty terrible for a smash attack, but it makes a great spacing move as said.
N-Spec - Okay, a fast charging move.
S-Spec - like how it changes between elements.
U-Spec - Sounds pretty neat, got no real opinions on this though.
D-Spec - This would be a great edge guarding tool.

Final Smash - lol

kb wrote:

Last edited by Mage on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Me: Okay, after I got the IRC community involved, let's see who won the poll! *sees that Blade and Bandanna Waddle Dee tied*
-_-
-_-
-_-

Welp, maybe I'll do both sometime...

Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:23 pm

who cares about blade(who is that any ways?)

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Quote:
RagnorokX wrote:
who cares about blade(who is that any ways?)

Blade is an original character idea by McLeodgaming and was unlockable in SSF1.

Also, how did you guys get the palatte swaps?

Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:06 pm
 [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 46  Next