The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:40 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
[PC] Five Nights at Freddy's 

Currently Playing: UNIST
i can make gameplay similar to FNAF in this post

it's really easy all you have to do is BOO

Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:22 am
YIM

MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
qbit wrote:
haha oh god here we go

"how do you know it's s#%$& if you haven't even played it??"

because I have a brain

Yea you continue to be an idiot, it's obvious you're that type of person.

I actually challenge you to buy the game yourself and not be scared at all, not even the slightest.

Go on tough guy, it's not even scary.

And I'm saying you're that type of person who'd hate a game because a lot of people like it, f*** off.

Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)

Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:20 am

You challenge me? You challenge me to waste my money on AHH POPSCARE 2SPOOK 2014 Edition?

What the f*** are you even saying? There's a point where you're sucking a game's dick too much and you've reached it.

"People who say this game is scary haven't even played it!!" no but I've watched it being played and that is exactly the same experience as playing it because the "game" barely has any f*** gameplay at all

and funnily enough, no. it wasn't scary. popscares aren't scary, they're startling. learn the difference and stop being a f*** idiot.

how much are you getting paid to shill this s*** on here anyway?

Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:30 pm

qbit wrote:
You challenge me? You challenge me to waste my money on AHH POPSCARE 2SPOOK 2014 Edition?

What the f#%$& are you even saying? There's a point where you're sucking a game's dick too much and you've reached it.

"People who say this game is scary haven't even played it!!" no but I've watched it being played and that is exactly the same experience as playing it because the "game" barely has any f#%$& gameplay at all

and funnily enough, no. it wasn't scary. popscares aren't scary, they're startling. learn the difference and stop being a f#%$& idiot.

how much are you getting paid to shill this s#%$& on here anyway?

Lol , there's more to the game than just jumpscares, you don't seem to understand this. The game uses it's atmosphere and suspense to create a blend of terror and horror into the mind of the person playing it. The jumpscare is just the cherry to the cake to finish it off.

Instead of embracing the game for this, you instead blindly become anti mainstream and force yourself into a '' this is not even going to be scary '' state. Before you even watch the videos you have this bias about the game.

And you don't seem to know the difference between watching someone play the game and actually playing the game but whatever.

Lukepi wrote:

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

;)

Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
TsunataThursday wrote:
qbit wrote:

What the f#%$& are you even saying? There's a point where you're sucking a game's dick too much and you've reached it.

"People who say this game is scary haven't even played it!!" no but I've watched it being played and that is exactly the same experience as playing it because the "game" barely has any f#%$& gameplay at all

and funnily enough, no. it wasn't scary. popscares aren't scary, they're startling. learn the difference and stop being a f#%$& idiot.

how much are you getting paid to shill this s#%$& on here anyway?

Lol , there's more to the game than just jumpscares, you don't seem to understand this. The game uses it's atmosphere and suspense to create a blend of terror and horror into the mind of the person playing it. The jumpscare is just the cherry to the cake to finish it off.

Instead of embracing the game for this, you instead blindly become anti mainstream and force yourself into a '' this is not even going to be scary '' state. Before you even watch the videos you have this bias about the game.

And you don't seem to know the difference between watching someone play the game and actually playing the game but whatever.

Honestly why are you arguing with him over this. your basically trying to sell the "game" to him. which he already said he doesn't want. Have you never heard of to each their own plus your complaining that he saying it isn't scary that's because it f*** isn't scary TO HIM. Not everyone is scared of the same f*** things getting mad at him for saying it's not is the dumbest thing you can do. I have seen the game there really isn't that much to it besides jumpscares. Atmosphere is also creepy depending on the person.

If he says he isn't gonna pay for a "game" to get a quick sense of BOO and than have it be gone after the first 2-3 times of it happening he's not gonna pay for it.
He isn't being anit-mainstream (pffft what the hell) for feeling this way about the game. he's just saying this doesn't look like my cup of tea of a f*** game if you can even call it that. And doesn't want to spend the money on something that will sit on his computer rotting never to be played more than once.

Get your head out your a** right now and stop trying to feel superior to him just because you played Five Nights at Yogi's playhouse

I AM APPLE

Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:29 pm

Currently Playing: with power. Nintendo power.
I think it's hilarious how, in this age of modern man, Kyube still thinks he has to pay for games.

I got me a copy to test out, and Imma play it with some friends next chance I get. I'll be the guinea pig to determine if the game's worthwhile.

I just got Kid Icarus.
And it is ridicarus.

I should warn you for that

Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:41 pm

baron von jiggly wrote:
Honestly why are you arguing with him over this. your basically trying to sell the "game" to him. which he already said he doesn't want. Have you never heard of to each their own plus your complaining that he saying it isn't scary that's because it f#%$& isn't scary TO HIM.
Im argueing with him because he keeps coming into this thread with crap like this
qbit wrote:
it's f#%$& garbage and it's barely even a game

If he doesnt like the game, then why is he even posting here? Alright the game is garbage but you dont seem to explain why it is indepth, now get the f*** out.

Not everyone is scared of the same f#%$& things getting mad at him for saying it's not is the dumbest thing you can do. I have seen the game there really isn't that much to it besides jumpscares. Atmosphere is also creepy depending on the person.
The point is he hasn't even played the game and or experienced it first hand, so it isn't really justified to say that it isn't scary. That's like watching a game of basketball and saying it wasn't a difficult game. All he had to say is " I don't find the game scary personally" but instead he chooses to be a condescending a****** who tries to make people feel like s*** for being scared of a game. He also clearly tries to make others think he's a macho tough guy for being one out of thousands of other people who arnt scared of the game,
If he says he isn't gonna pay for a "game" to get a quick sense of BOO and than have it be gone after the first 2-3 times of it happening he's not gonna pay for it.
He isn't being anit-mainstream (pffft what the hell) for feeling this way about the game. he's just saying this doesn't look like my cup of tea of a f#%$& game if you can even call it that. And doesn't want to spend the money on something that will sit on his computer rotting never to be played more than once.
Then explain to me why he's even posting here?
Get your head out your a** right now and stop trying to feel superior to him just because you played Five Nights at Yogi's playhouse
Alright baron lawn jigglybutt

Lukepi wrote:

;)

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:25 pm

well i mean he's discussing the game
nobody said he had to be discussing the game in a positive light you know

Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:04 pm
YIM

Kuro Kagami wrote:
well i mean he's discussing the game
nobody said he had to be discussing the game in a positive light you know

qbit wrote:
it's f#%$& garbage and it's barely even a game

This is not discussing the game, this is s*** posting.

Lukepi wrote:

;)

Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:22 pm

i think you're just upset he doesn't like the game
i mean it really is s*** and it isn't even a game so

Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:43 pm
YIM

MGN Username: Lisnovski1
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
Waifu: Myself
Gotta go fast!

Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Lisnovski wrote:
Gotta go fast!
[ Image ]
http://a.pomf.se/kwayxs.webm

Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:17 am
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
My sides just flew past the Purple Guy.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:27 am

Rapty wrote:
I think it's hilarious how, in this age of modern man, Kyube still thinks he has to pay for games.

I got me a copy to test out, and Imma play it with some friends next chance I get. I'll be the guinea pig to determine if the game's worthwhile.

I don't even have to pirate it, though

Like I said, I've watched it being played. That's enough to get the experience, because there's absolutely nothing to the gameplay. Watching someone play it and playing it yourself are the exact same thing.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:54 am

Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
jump scares aren't scary
they are what i like to call "cheap fear"
when the jump scare happens for the first time it gets less effective the more it happens
but real fear stays and intensifies

friday nights at chuck e cheese is lame just my two cents

sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans

Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:57 am
 [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next