The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:25 am

[ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 38  Next
The Line of War. [first beta] 
Site Admin

Sylvia payed no attention to Zephyr, she had heard the entire conversation, she was mad. Sylvia ran towards where she heard the big crash. She gripped her broom tightly and glared at the person who looked like the attacker. "Hey, who do you punks think you're talking to?!" she yelled at him "Don't you know they're Chip and Dale" she pointed at the chipmunks with the shaft of her broom. "You'd think even a meat head would know who Chip and Dale are!"

Last edited by Kiki on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:40 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Kevin stares at the two small creatures.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:41 pm
Site Moderator

"Hah?" Grey heard the voice, but it was too late. He tripped, landing flat on his face. A bit after that, he stood up. " Don't worry, I'm okay!" he told whoever said that. "Well, minus this nosebleed, but at least this is better than the time I tripped into a window, got glass in me for three days!" he let out a small chuckle.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:42 pm

I try to slowly walk past the man, hoping that he is too distracted now to notice me.

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:43 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Sylvia, Kevin & Zephyr===

The "attacker", a man underneath a Gummi ship, apparently at work, slid out from under the ship, a cigarette clenched tightly between his lips and pilot goggles over his eyes. "Listen, miss, I don't care if they're the goddamn King and Queen, I'm the best damn Gummi Ship builder and pilot on this side of the universe." He began, standing up, stretching as he looked down at the younger female. "And those two are in my f*** way!" He exclaimed.

A woman sighed, standing quietly against the wall of the hangar, shaking her head slowly as she watched the 'show'.

===Grey===

The female giggled, remaining outside of Grey's field of vision. "Are you sure your ok?" She asked, worried.

"Princess, please, we're going to be late." A male voice murmered softly.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:51 pm

*OOC: What of Zephyr? He is looking for Chip and Dale. After all, they would be the type Zephyr would rather talk to…*

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:52 pm
Site Moderator

"Don't worry, be happy!" he told her, whoever "her" is. "Uh, wait, princess? huh, fate tripped me into coming right I bet." he said as he looked around for the princess.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:54 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
After gorging himself on garlic bread and spaghetti, Kurae examined his map and decided to go to the Gummi Hangar.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:58 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Grey===

The female he laid eyes on was none other then the esteemed Kairi, dressed in the royal gowns of a noble, though she seemed fairly uncomfortable in them.

Next to her, what appeared to be a royal knight, patiently awaiting for the princess to resume her stroll towards the conference room.

===Zephyr===

Both chipmunks were hiding behind a fairly large, red toolbox, possible owned by the self proclaimed "best pilot".

===Kurae===

As Kurae came near the Gummi Hangar, he could see the inside was buzzing with activity.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:03 pm

OOC: Well, while you guys RP it up, I'm stuck waiting for Werebob, so don't expect anything interesting to happen at Hollow Bastion.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:04 pm
Site Admin

Sylvia snorted put both hands on her hips and glared up at the man "It'd be giving you too much credit to call you even the second best gummi ship builder!" she replied.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:04 pm

I think I see something in the toolbox. It took me a bit to find them, though.

“Um, excuse me…” I whisper to them. They might be hiding, so I don’t want to speak loudly and expose them.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:05 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
When she had first entered this place, she had never really paid much attention to its extravagance, her thoughts had clouded her mind too much to care. "Nice place." She said to no one in particular, eyes surveying over the posh decor. Never before had she been inside such a place, unless it had been the dungeon or interrogation chambers. her boots making a light clap upon the pristine floors as she stepped down the hall, her curiosity heightened. She might as well try and make herself acquainted with the layout.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:07 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Sylvia & Zephyr===

The man smirked, mimicing the movements by placing both of his hands on his waistband, raising both eyebrows at the female. "Then why don't you fly their Kingdom model, made by parts I created, instead of my Fenrir model?" He suggested, pointing out the light gummi ship made by the chipmunks first, then the heavily armed Fenrir model. "Heck, you'd probably kill yourself while trying to steer my baby, anyway!"

Chip and Dale looked up at Zephyr, blinking in confusion. "Yes?" They asked calmly, as if the anger outburst from the man had never happened.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:10 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
"What's going on in here?" Kurae asked as he watched the people talk.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:11 pm
 [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 38  Next