The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:29 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
Faemail CHAR that iz nawt slutty (PLZ HALP MEH THRU C+C) 

Because I'd rather not have to retrace the same steps I took with Serene and have it end up like:
DH_Ninja wrote:
Eton awoke next to Serene in bed. His hair was no longer in a pony tail, instead it was just as it would be. He wasn't sure exactly what to think of the night before but it was definently something.

Name: Aura Quess (LOLOLOLOL, too lazy to come up with good surnames, so I'll stealcopy from other media)

Type: Fantasy themed character

Race: Human

Alignment: Neutral

Weapon: A Guisarme she crafted herself.

Personality:
Aura is mostly a lone wolf type of woman, preferring not to stick around larger groups of people for extended stints of time. However, if she grows attached to a person, she usually tends to stick around them until things boil over (not sexually, she enjoys her virginity) or if in the end she is unwanted. She is a kind person, but her instincts grab the better of her at decisive moments and her mood can turn around completely.

Appearance: Aura stands at about 5'7'' (The markings correct? I'm a bit tired at the moment.) with luscious Chestnut brown hair that runs down to her upper back. She has soft hazel eyes and a charming face overall. In addition to her medium-ish figure, she has small, perky breasts (important info or no? It's more or less equivalent to explaining the size of Auughan's p****...). She wears a torn up article of clothing that once was a magnificent dress she stole from a high noble's home. Her worn white boots were also stolen from the same house, and have seen better days. Around her neck is a beautiful sapphire necklace, which, of course, was stolen.

Background: Aura was born to a young couple in a small village, and for the first fifteen years of her life she grew up happily; playing with friends, learning, and helping around her home. When she was seventeen, her father died. Her mother told her that for them to survive, Aura must hunt for a meal for her to cook. She quickly put all her attention into perfecting her skills as a hunter, with the culmination of all the training with the completion of her weapon, the hand-crafted Guisarme. Three years later, she took off to a large metropolitan city to seek higher education. However, even as she was in the classroom most of the day, she continually found time to hunt, practicing her skill carefully. At one point, during one of her training sessions, she was brutally assaulted by three large men. Even with all her training, she still couldn't fight them off, and ended up abducted and shipped off across the country. She was used as a servant for high nobles in the capital city of the country, and worked for nearly five years. At one point, the entire noble family left their mansion for a short trip. Aura took this opportunity to steal some items of clothing and escape the wretched life she was thrust into. Now she travels alone, trying to find where she truly fits in.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:41 am

Waifu: You!
Who would enjoy being a virgin?

I thought life was s*** until 13, then boom, virginity gone and it all seemed good in the world.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 am

The An Hero of Time wrote:

I thought life was s*** until 13, then boom, virginity gone and it all seemed good in the world.

I essentially didn't want to make a slutty character again, so no secks 4 u.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:57 am

Waifu: You!
Whimskull wrote:

She is 27.
AND A VIRGIN.

Who the f*** is 18 and still a virgin?!

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:15 am

Whimskull wrote:

She is 27.
AND A VIRGIN.

Who the f*** is 18 and still a virgin?!

I dunno.

Go ask nuns.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:18 am
 [ 5 posts ]