The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:29 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
2nd Charecter, I hope he is better, Vlademir Geisel 

note:i tried really hard with spelling and grammer so tell me if i made some typos

:mg_yayzorz:
Name:Vladamir Geisel

Personality:Quiet, very serious and logical thinker, not very romantic, finds the quickest easiest and most effective way to do things. He is in short, kinda lazy. He is very very intelligent, but he does not show it, both because he is quiet, and because he finds acting dumb is more fun, and good when it comes to fighting.

Bio:Vladamir was the 1st son of the ruler of a country, east of what is now known as Russia. His father, Alexander Geisel the 2nd, sent him to a boarding school at the age of 8 to learn how to become a warrior and to became ruler. At the age of 16 when it was time to start his training for taking the throne, he turned the role down, instead wanting to continue his warrior training saying "I much rather make myself strong then rule some under educated people, who in the end, may just over throw me." It may also have been to the fact that the last king, Issak Geisel, was killed by his brother Alex to obtain the throne(Vlad, Alex are the only to have known of this). So instead, Igor Geisel, Vlad's younger brother took the throne. Vladamir graduated when he was 22 (in his culture he was finally an adult). He then left his home country in search of finding stronger opponents or teachers. 6 years later, Vlad received a letter from his brother Igor telling him his father was murdered, also pleading Vlad to return and take a position as a general against the rebelling army, who killed his father and now trying to kill Igor. On his return he convinced Igor to flee, telling him that there was no hoping calming the rebellion, and that he foresaw this happening. Igor didn't agree until he was almost nipped in the leg by a rebel archer. With Igor safe (but not to happy) Vladimir returned on his journey to become the strongest in the land.

Physical Attributes and Weapons:Stand 5 foot and eleven inches, and weighing 160 pounds, Vladimir is quite the strong one. He is also quite fast. His head is square and he bares a big brow. He has curly short brown hair and pearly blue eyes. Vladimir likes to wear green and blue clothes and tends to say away from the red. His battle armor is a mixture of steel and bronze and iron painted with a shimmering thin coat of orange. His battle armor is very hard but is only placed on his forearms, thighs, knees, and shoulders, with the remaining being leather. This provides with the abilities to pull off quicker moves. Vlad can use a variety of weapons but tends to like to use a wooden battle staff saying quote, "It's not sharp, cant stab very well, but its quick and sure as hell will give 'em a headache if hit in yer face."

Dynasty Geisel:
Alexander Geisel l:Took control of the throne after a bitter war lasting 13 years.
Boris Gesiel:Took the throne at the age of 9, went insane eventually and attempted suicide
Victor:Gesiel:3rd king, rather harsh ruler
Surge Geisel:Brother of Victor, Held throne for limited time, as his brother fell to a plague, but soon recovered
*Victor only had daughters so Surge's first born son took the throne
Issak Gesiel:Nice, but not a very smart ruler, killed by brother Alex
Alexander ll:Greedy Ruler, killed brother to obtain the throne, had 3 mistress
Igor Gesiel:Last Ruler, fled with brother as rebel war turned sides

Last edited by ll on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:15 pm

lll wrote:
note:i tried really hard with spelling and grammer so tell me if i made some typos

:mg_yayzorz:
Name:Vladamir Geisel Nothing to say.

Personality:Quiet, very serious and logical thinker, not very romantic, finds the quickest easiest and most effective way to do things. He is in short kinda lazy. He is very intelligent, but he does not show it, both because he is quiet, and because he finds acting dumb is more fun, and good when it comes to fighting.

Bio:Vladamir was the 1st son of the ruler of a country, east of what is now known as Russia. His father, Alexander Geisel the 2nd, sent him to a boarding school at the age of 8 to learn how to become a warrior and to become ruler. At the age of 16 when it was time to start his training for taking the throne, he turned the role down, instead wanting to continue his warrior training saying "I much rather make myself strong then rule some under educated people, who in the end, may just overthrow me." It may also have been to the fact that the last king, Issak Geisel, was killed by his brother Alex to obtain the throne(Vlad, Alex are the only to have known of this). So instead, Igor Geisel, Vlad's younger brother took the throne. Vladamir graduated when he was 22 (in his culture he was finally an adult). He then left his home country in search of finding stronger opponents or teachers. 6 years later, Vlad received a letter from his brother Igor telling him his father was murdered, also pleading Vlad to return and take a position as a general against the rebelling army, who killed his father and now trying to kill Igor. On his return he convinced Igor to flee, telling him that there was no hoping calming the rebellion, and that he foresaw this happening. Igor didn't agree until he was almost nipped in the leg by a rebel archer. With Igor safe (but not to happy) Vladimir returned on his journey to become the strongest in the land.

Physical Attributes and Weapons:Stand 5 foot and eleven inches, weighing 160 pounds, Vladimir is quite the strong one. He is also quite fast. His head is square and he bares a big brow. He has curly short brown hair and pearly blue eyes. Vladimir tends to wear green and blue clothes and tends (repetition) to say away from the red. His battle armor is a mixture of steel and bronze and iron painted with a shimmering thin coat of orange. His battle armor is very hard but is only placed on his forearms, thighs, knees, and shoulders, with the remaining being leather. This provides with the abilities to pull off quicker moves. Vlad can use a variety of weapons but tends to like to use a wooden battle staff saying quote, "It's not sharp, cant stab very well, but its quick and sure as hell will give 'em a headache if hit in yer face."

A few errors here and there, but nothing much.
I got pretty bored at the history. The beginning was good, but the middle and end were filled with kills, etc.
Work on your grammar (no capitals after commas, etc) and your writing (avoid at all costs repetitions, except if it's to make a suspenseful atmosphere).
I'll let the others describe furthermore this BIO.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Copy'n'Paste wrote:
Work on your grammar (no capitals after commas, etc) and your writing (avoid at all costs repetitions, except if it's to make a suspenseful atmosphere).

You tried to steal my "vary your sentence structure," line :lol:

From the looks of things, your character seems like royalty. For that extra touch, include his patronymic.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:44 am

But...There is nothing east of Russia...King of Alaska then?

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Whimskull wrote:

oh crap, i ment like eastern Russia...how would one rephrase that?

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 pm

lll wrote:
Whimskull wrote:

oh crap, i ment like eastern Russia...how would one rephrase that?

Original:
"Vladamir was the 1st son of the ruler of a country, east of what is now known as Russia."

Rephrased:
"Vladimir was the first son of the ruler of a country, which was located in the eastern area of what is now known as Russia"

Also, what time period is this if it was before Russia came into being? Has to be pretty early to fit with History canon.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Well he could be distantly related to the Romanovs. In fact, look up who ruled Vladivostok, Russia's eastern capital.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:38 am

a little before Romanovs
but im yet to decide the exact time period

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:17 am
 [ 8 posts ]