The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:37 pm

[ 971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 65  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XII [All Stars] 

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
@BB
1. What's an RM?
2. I like your read on Terra.
Vote: Terra
Tried to get me to put an inactive under some serious pressure, doesn't really post much content other than speculating on the setup, and then what BB pointed out.

I believe I should be discussing more recent matters, right? While it's true that I haven't been discussing much other than speculation on setup, there was little to discuss on other than to make illogical conclusions on players.

About NLing-I'm guessing, as I've said before, that everyone should have a PR, but with a VT or two. Lynching would probably make a town PR go away, especially if we completely lynch at random.

I didn't explain when I voted for Crabby, but it was just a little pressure to get him to post a bit more. It worked.

@TOWK: Didn't you mention that some pressure is better than none? There were only two votes on Crabby at one point.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:27 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Terra wrote:
@TOWK: Didn't you mention that some pressure is better than none? There were only two votes on Crabby at one point.

These two statements have nothing to do with each other. At the point you told me to put more pressure on Crabby, he had two votes on him. Putting another on him would have been some serious pressure. Three votes is a hell of a lot more than none.

AMA

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:37 am

TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
Terra wrote:

These two statements have nothing to do with each other. At the point you told me to put more pressure on Crabby, he had two votes on him. Putting another on him would have been some serious pressure. Three votes is a hell of a lot more than none.

It takes seven to lynch. He's nowhere close to L-2. Of course it's more, but it's pressure to get him into the game.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:41 am
Site Moderator

I didn't say he was at L-2 (except back then when I mixed it up). Trying to direct my vote at all is suspicious, but you asked me to put a third vote on someone who had said literally nothing.

AMA

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:46 am

TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
I didn't say he was at L-2 (except back then when I mixed it up). Trying to direct my vote at all is suspicious, but you asked me to put a third vote on someone who had said literally nothing.

To be clear, being at L-2 means that you are under extreme pressure. I didn't try to direct your vote, at least not intentionally. I was just curious as to why you decided to vote Dephius to get him into action instead of putting more pressure on one or the other.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:03 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Judging by the exchange going on currently, I think it safe to conclude that either Terra or TheOneWhoKnocks is scum. The former is a much more likely candidate based on what I've read so far, so I'm all for a Terra wagon at this point. Let's get this thing rolling.

Choo-Choo

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 am

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
2nd vote:

Terra - 2 (Brikmaninoff, TheOneWhoKnocks)
TheOneWhoKnocks - 1 (Cactus Please)
Brikmaninoff - 1 (DJ Wizard Cop)

Not voting - 8 (Crabby, Lucina, Terra, Void, Fly or Die, Dephius, Believeblood, 135)
Inactive - 0
To be replaced/added - 0

Deadline: Oct 11, 20:30 hrs
With 12 players alive, 7 votes on a player are required to reach consensus and lynch.
If deadline is reached with no consensus, no lynch will happen.

[:] wrote:
Ok everyone, I'll tell you my role. I'm a DJ Wizard Cop. I choose seven people to investigate every night, and then the game masters tell me exactly what their roles do and their alignement. I also get to see exactly where they went that night, and what they did. Yep.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:02 am

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Unvote
I believe since this is first night, we have absolutely no solid proof of anything, so I'm going to play it safe and go Vote: No Lynch

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:28 am
Site Moderator

Terra wrote:
To be clear, being at L-2 means that you are under extreme pressure. I didn't try to direct your vote, at least not intentionally. I was just curious as to why you decided to vote Dephius to get him into action instead of putting more pressure on one or the other.

Well I'm not quite sure I beliveve that.
I want to hear more thoughts on this.
Cactus isn't looking so good right now distancing himself from Terra and voting NL when we just said it's too early for that.

AMA

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:57 am

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Cactus Please wrote:
Unvote
I believe since this is first night, we have absolutely no solid proof of anything, so I'm going to play it safe and go Vote: No Lynch

I do not support this. With the number of PR's in the game, there's a strong possiblity we'll take out one of extreme importance, like a cop or a tracker.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:56 am

Terra wrote:
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
Terra wrote:

It takes seven to lynch. He's nowhere close to L-2. Of course it's more, but it's pressure to get him into the game.

Hey, like you said, three votes isn't much.

Vote: Terra

I'm also doing it because of BB's read.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 am
Site Moderator

Dephius wrote:
Cactus Please wrote:
Unvote

I do not support this. With the number of PR's in the game, there's a strong possiblity we'll take out one of extreme importance, like a cop or a tracker.

Huh? You say you're against a no-lynch, but then say there's a strong possibility of talking out a PR if we do lynch.

AMA

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 am

Sorry, let me clarify.

If we no-lynch there is a strong possibility of taking out a PR of importance like cop or tracker.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:10 am
Site Moderator

Dephius wrote:
Sorry, let me clarify.

If we no-lynch there is a strong possibility of taking out a PR of importance like cop or tracker.

This makes no sense. How can a PR die if we kill no one? If you mean we lose a PR at night, that'll happen anyway (unless a protective/roleblocking PR gets lucky). IGMEOY

AMA

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 am

Ach, I'm not thinking straight, I see what you mean. However, my vote stands.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:30 am
 [ 971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 65  Next