The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 5:31 pm

[ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 36  Next
Ichigo 
BR Member

Instant air Down B OoS tho.

Fri May 06, 2016 11:28 am

MGN Username: BIG.BUSTER.CANNON
Currently Playing: Playing Smash Flash 2 or Kirby Mass Attack
tbh nerfing ichigos neutral b was a good thing as before it could be a ohko if fully charged. AT 0 PERCENT :ichigo:

Tue May 10, 2016 2:14 am

MGN Username: MaskofTruth
Currently Playing: SSF2
No one would be able to charge the whole thing in high levels of play. But I will assume you're right about the kill power, so I agree a nerf was needed. But this slow thing... Could have been done better

Tue May 10, 2016 7:52 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB, SSBM
MaskofTruth wrote:
No one would be able to charge the whole thing in high levels of play. But I will assume you're right about the kill power, so I agree a nerf was needed. But this slow thing... Could have been done better

I don't think the kill power was the reason for the nerf because they buffed Goku's Kamehameha which last demo, had low knockback uncharged, but was a OHKO fully charged.

The move now deals more knockback low to mid charged while still be a OHKO fully charged. The move is better then Getsuga tenshou due to the move covering a great horizontal distance.

Tue May 10, 2016 7:57 am

MGN Username: BIG.BUSTER.CANNON
Currently Playing: Playing Smash Flash 2 or Kirby Mass Attack
his up b is still the same though, and recently ive found it to be more versatile than it seems

Thu May 12, 2016 6:48 am

MGN Username: colm016
badcon troller wrote:
colm016 wrote:
if an opponent is running at you use a neutral special when the opponent gets close the charge up pushes the attacker back so most dash attacks and grabs don't hit you while charging up neutral special and your attack will hit the enemy

who says ichigo doesn't have a counter :wee:

Um... This only would work against someone with terrible spacing and approaches. Anyone else, and this probably would trade, or you'd get hit, and neutral b does not have that good of knockback

As for random b moves, short hop>immediate down b seems to be a decent option coverage for tech chases in the lab, how good is it actually?

first of all sorry for not replying i forgot i posted this and if you bait out a dash attack you can use neutral B as an easy punish

Also short hop down B is a good combo on heavy characters but whenever I do it i miss the short hop and do a grounded down B but with practice it's a great way to deal damage

Sat May 14, 2016 3:11 pm

if they made gesengu takobell (whatever it's called) his neutral B like lucas' up B in smash 4 where it deals damage and passes right through opponents but made it a charge attack like goku's kamahaheha and a kill move it could be useful.

so to simplify it make it a kamahameha that passes through the opponent.

Sat May 14, 2016 3:15 pm

that makes no sense. how can it pass through enemies and still kill them? Also, KameWave pierces, so it also goes through opponents. It just has a high knockback hitbox 1 time.

Sat May 14, 2016 4:24 pm

MaskofTruth wrote:
that makes no sense. how can it pass through enemies and still kill them? Also, KameWave pierces, so it also goes through opponents. It just has a high knockback hitbox 1 time.

that's what i was talking about something like the kamahahe but not a long horizontal line.

Sat May 14, 2016 4:41 pm

how about we just mix the two versions, chargable-high damage 1 hit, and low damage multihit.
The way I see this is having to charge just like the old version, but the first 30 frames would fire the current multihit projectile. While charging it over 2 seconds would result in the high damage single hit projectile. And between frame 30, and frame 61, slightly higher damage multihit.

If used offstage Ichigo floats for 30 frames as usual, then continous charging would result in ichigo beginning to fall. The longer the charge, the faster the fall.

Also a nerf idea on NeutB; frame 2-4 creates 1 single windbox that pushes players back a fixed distance (medium short) instead of a continuous weak windbox

Sat May 14, 2016 6:05 pm

MaskofTruth wrote:
how about we just mix the two versions, chargable-high damage 1 hit, and low damage multihit.
The way I see this is having to charge just like the old version, but the first 30 frames would fire the current multihit projectile. While charging it over 2 seconds would result in the high damage single hit projectile. And between frame 30, and frame 61, slightly higher damage multihit.

If used offstage Ichigo floats for 30 frames as usual, then continous charging would result in ichigo beginning to fall. The longer the charge, the faster the fall.

Also a nerf idea on NeutB; frame 2-4 creates 1 single windbox that pushes players back a fixed distance (medium short) instead of a continuous weak windbox

that's a good idea but I don't have the power to put that in the game and I don't think beta will be out for at least 6 months

Sun May 15, 2016 3:08 am

we all know you are not a dev. When someone says something like that, they are asking for your opinion.

Sun May 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Location: That Little Place in Your Head You Don't Know About
MaskofTruth wrote:

I still don't like the idea behind the current NeutralB. I mean it's a good projectile for control and as an extra recovery, but its lacking kill power makes it feel like it isn't a GT at all. It also hurts that its movement speed is low enough that your opponent can easily reflect it with their shield.

ImageImageImage

Thu May 19, 2016 11:37 am

Location: That Little Place in Your Head You Don't Know About
Quick question on Ichigo's Side-Special. Does charging it also increase damage, or is it just range? Also does the shunpo effect provide invincibility frames during the effect or no? Same question applies to his double jump.

ImageImageImage

Fri May 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Charging increases range/damage and provides invulnerability to projectiles. Grabs and attack clanks can still break his attack.
His DJ is just visual. Hurtbox stays

Fri May 27, 2016 7:28 pm
 [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 36  Next