The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:38 pm

[ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia VI [Town vs Town] 

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Also, there really isn't anything in TUF's last statement, Believeblood. It's more likely he was just mad that DJ Wiz tricked him and was trying to get revenge or something.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:46 pm

So, only one more vote to lynch F&F.

Panthera? Pachino?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:04 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Requesting vote count.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Requesting vote count.

Well hi there. I'm surprised to see you ask for, out of all things, a vote count.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Currently Playing: Guns and Guitar.
Well, vote count seems to stand as this:

4 Votes on Flash & Flame: BrikMaster, Crabby, Believeblood, Apple Engi

2 Votes on Crabby: Flash & Flame, DJ Wizard Cop

War P. Anda, Panthera Leo, and Pachino are undecided. Panthera Leo is inactive, and may have a chance of being replaced in about 4-5 days.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:08 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Yeah, I'm having a bit of trouble believing the story going on here. Crabby is likely correct in his accusations.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:07 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
BrikMaster4 wrote:
Yeah, I'm having a bit of trouble believing the story going on here. Crabby is likely correct in his accusations.

What you thinkin', fool? Crabby is bonkers.

Unvote

Vote:BrikMaster4

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:22 am

BrikMaster4 wrote:
BrikMaster4 wrote:

Unvote

??? Uh...if you don't want to play anymore you can just say so...

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Currently Playing: Fable III
Pachino warned for inactivity. Deadline removed, too many inactive people.

Vote Count:

Voting BrikMaster4: (1)
BrikMaster4

Voting Mr. Flash and Flame: (3)
Crabby, Believeblood, Apple Engi

Voting Crabby: (2)
DJ Wizard Cop, Mr. Flash and Flame

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Well, having looked things through, I've decided I believe Crabby. Which is unfortunate for Crabby. Theocrats, Monarchs, uniiiiite!

Vote: Crabby

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm

War P. Anda wrote:
Well, having looked things through, I've decided I believe Crabby. Which is unfortunate for Crabby. Theocrats, Monarchs, uniiiiite!

(Possible Monarch, or the Theocrat)

Really. REALLY.

Kay. Everyone who votes for Crabby is now a confirmed Theocrat/Monarch.
BrikMaster4 wrote:
BrikMaster4 wrote:

Unvote

I'm assuming you don't want to play anymore or you are the fool or something.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:02 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Apple Engi wrote:
Seriously?

Dude. If you really look at crabby's posts, they don't add up to more trust than anyone else. To quote himself,
Quote:
[Crabby] is too safe right now, and actually started building up this safety and building trust with his frequent posts... [during the course] of the game.
Crabby isn't a Democrat. I've got investigative proof, as well as it being obvious by the way he posts.
Maybe this is just my "uncanny knowledge" playing in again, but when someone acts like the role two investigations confirmed that they have, I personally have a very hard time believing otherwise.

I know Crabby is online often enough to make up a full, in depth, convincing claim before tomorrow, and I'd very much appreciate if he did so.

And speaking of claims, you're too safe too, Genis. Here's something that caught my attention;
Quote:
You can't be too sure it's right, though. You could be faulty, or Crabby could have gotten bus drivered twice. Also, it's more better to kill a Monarchist, in this case Flashy, as if we kill him, and find his little partner, that'll expose the king.
You know, the only person that could and would post something like that is the other Guard.

I expect a convincing claim before tomorrow from you too.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 pm

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Apple Engi wrote:
Seriously?

Dude. If you really look at crabby's posts, they don't add up to more trust than anyone else. To quote himself,
Quote:
[Crabby] is too safe right now, and actually started building up this safety and building trust with his frequent posts... [during the course] of the game.
Crabby isn't a Democrat. I've got investigative proof, as well as it being obvious by the way he posts.
Maybe this is just my "uncanny knowledge" playing in again, but when someone acts like the role two investigations confirmed that they have, I personally have a very hard time believing otherwise.

I know Crabby is online often enough to make up a full, in depth, convincing claim before tomorrow, and I'd very much appreciate if he did so.

And speaking of claims, you're too safe too, Genis. Here's something that caught my attention;
Quote:
You can't be too sure it's right, though. You could be faulty, or Crabby could have gotten bus drivered twice. Also, it's more better to kill a Monarchist, in this case Flashy, as if we kill him, and find his little partner, that'll expose the king.
You know, the only person that could and would post something like that is the other Guard.

I expect a convincing claim before tomorrow from you too.

I've yet to see why. I'm pretty sure having a president doesn't make you a Monarch.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:06 pm

K. A couple things to address.

Apple Engi wrote:
War P. Anda wrote:

(Possible Monarch, or the Theocrat)

It's not monarch or theocrat. War P.Anda stated he was a monarch. This means The three monarchs in the game are the two guards (F&F and War P.Anda) and DJ Wiz (the king).

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Apple Engi wrote:
Seriously?

Quote:

The thing is ... you don't have investigative proof. It's completely obvious your the leader of the monarchs.

1. When people started to vote against your monarch buddy, you jump in and try to switch the target to me, whom you view as a threat. If you were a democrat (as you claimed you were), you would not have done that, as lynching a monarch would only help you.

2. F&F stated that there were two guards and a king. Looking at the remaining members, there is a high probability that there are currently three monarchs left. Furthermore, you stated that you were able to communicate with other members of your party. This ability is one fitting of the king. You are the king and you can communicate with your party; you're not an investigative role and you aren't fooling anyone with that charade.

Also, let's look at this:
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Sorry, but I'm about 14 bazillion times more of a Democrat than you. In fact, my role allows me to establish communication with another Democrat chosen at random for one night.
I'll use this tonight, and whoever it is that gets chosen can confirm that I'm a Democrat.

Here's what's going to happen. DJ Wiz is going to contact one of his guards. The next day, his guard will claim that DJ Wiz is a democrat. Essentially, whomever DJ Wiz contacts the next night is a monarch; he's going to contact either War Panda or F&F (it he's still alive by the end of this day).

And I'm not a democrat because I'm trying to lynch the enemy? Because I've gained the trust of my comrades? That makes absolutely no sense.

Theocrats, you want to get revenge on the monarchs who tricked you, right? This is the perfect time to turn the tide and help yourselves rise in the ranks. Kill the monarchs. Vote Flash and Flame.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Currently Playing: Fable III
Vote Count:

Voting BrikMaster4: (1)
BrikMaster4

Voting Mr. Flash and Flame: (3)
Crabby, Believeblood, Apple Engi

Voting Crabby: (3)
DJ Wizard Cop, Mr. Flash and Flame, War P. Anda

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:35 pm
 [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next