The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:29 pm

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Tails Mains need to GFG 

You have a character that has nearly everything given to you, and there are only 2 notable players of him.

Discuss.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:51 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
I mean, maybe there would be more people playing the character if not literally everyone would go absolute s*** on anyone that dares picking Tails and refuse to play anymore matches. People cant really git gud that way, and its certainly not fun at all for the Tails player and just incredibly toxic, not to mention that it basically denies any sort of notable metagame to form. I mean, how is that gonna work if noone is "allowed" to play the character to begin with? I know people hating on others because of their char choice will never end even though its incredibly retarded, but its going way too far. Heck, the Tails discord channel was raided this very morning, and it even expanded to the friggin Chibicord that was literally nothing to do with that. You guys are taking the cancer way too far.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:14 am

The Dark Chibi Knight wrote:
I mean, maybe there would be more people playing the character if not literally everyone would go absolute s*** on anyone that dares picking Tails and refuse to play anymore matches. People cant really git gud that way, and its certainly not fun at all for the Tails player and just incredibly toxic, not to mention that it basically denies any sort of notable metagame to form. I mean, how is that gonna work if noone is "allowed" to play the character to begin with? I know people hating on others because of their char choice will never end even though its incredibly retarded, but its going way too far. Heck, the Tails discord channel was raided this very morning, and it even expanded to the friggin Chibicord that was literally nothing to do with that. You guys are taking the cancer way too far.

I can pick up tails right now and go from top30 to top5 in like 3 weeks. My reasoning for not using him is my moral rule to myself. It goes against everything I fought for, for the past 3 years. It makes me look like a hypocrite.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:12 am

MGN Username: Randumbness132
Currently Playing: around doing nothing
Waifu: Yul. B. Suhray
He's an easy to use character...when I play random and it lands on him.
I don't like the sonic franchise in general, and I have the stereotypical view of him (cancer). That's why I don't play as him.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:16 am

MGN Username: [BANNED]
Currently Playing: SSF2TAS
MacThe6God wrote:
You have a character that has nearly everything given to you, and there are only 2 notable players of him.

Discuss.

You main Ichigo tho
Imo Ichigo is dumber than tails and I'm p sure he beats tails

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:21 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
MacThe6God wrote:
The Dark Chibi Knight wrote:

I can pick up tails right now and go from top30 to top5 in like 3 weeks. My reasoning for not using him is my moral rule to myself. It goes against everything I fought for, for the past 3 years. It makes me look like a hypocrite.

That. That right there is why noone plays Tails. This whole "moral" aspect that goes against everything you stand for and what not. People notice if you say stuff like that, and if a lot of players say stuff like that about a character, then of course noone is going to play Tails. I mean, why would you willingly pick a charcter that they know will only give them hate, people refusing to play matches and constantly belittling you and descrediting your skill to your oh so broken character? You all seriously need to rework your attitude. I will happily admit that I can also be quite toxic towards certain characters, notably Lloyd, Ichigo and DK, but I dont go out of my way and actively try to prevent people from playing that character in a serious way. Of course, people behaving maturely is not going to ever happen in this community, so this entire thread is in vain anyways. Shoutouts to f*** and entitled crybabies

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:42 am

^

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:15 am

There are a lot of people who dislike Sonic in general (me). People are discouraged to play anything related to Sonic, and thus Sonic and Tails players are rare. Therefore the people who want to play them well have to lie and say they hate the characters to avoid hate themselves... This was what happened when I mained Sonic in Brawl a long time ago.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:37 am

finallyfantastic7 wrote:
There are a lot of people who dislike Sonic in general (me).

It'd just you. It's literally just you unless you're talking about prepatch Sm4sh Sonic.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:39 am

Happyfrozenfire wrote:
finallyfantastic7 wrote:
There are a lot of people who dislike Sonic in general (me).

It'd just you. It's literally just you unless you're talking about prepatch Sm4sh Sonic.

I wasn't referring to JUST smash. I mean in other places elsewhere, or the time before sonic mania was released (when people started to like Sonic again).

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:10 am

Oh

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:28 am

Happyfrozenfire wrote:
MacThe6God wrote:

Discuss.

You main Ichigo tho

Wrong. Both ways.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:39 pm

MacThe6God wrote:
Happyfrozenfire wrote:
MacThe6God wrote:

Discuss.

You main Ichigo tho

Wrong. Both ways.

Ichigo is stupider. I'm not saying he's better than tails but he is designed even worse than tails. He's a big sword fighter with stupidly safe frame data on some of his moves. But the stuff you are saying is pretty ignorant, you hypocritically told me a couple weeks ago after I complain about 1.0.3 Ichigo's stupid dash attack and you said how I constantly complain about things. Now here you are complaining about tails.There is no moral rule for picking up tails, I mean the fact that you have "moral standards" and yet you play ichigo is pretty hypocritical by yourself, and you try to make ichigo look like a much worse character to make yourself look better and to justify your "moral standards" when almost everyone agrees that ichigo is top 3 and top 2. And your argument for "Oh I can be top 5 instead of top 30 if I use tails instead of ichigo" is kind of a stupid argument too. Even if Tails is better, the gap isn't 25 spots high including the fact that you have more experience playing ichigo than tails (And ichigo is an objectively easier character to play imo). I mean I can literally make the argument that if I didn't main Pac-Man (Undisputably bottom 3 or bottom 5 in some scenarios) and if I say that if I pick a top tier then I'd be in top 15 instead of top 40 on the power rankings, that would be an easily as ignorant thing to say. So please stop complaining about tails if you already play a top tier yourself and you hypocritically tell people not to complain about another top tier that is designed to be just as bad if not worse (Especially 1.0.3 Ichigo's dash attack).

Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:00 pm

Well, Ichigo kinda is pretty much the Cloud of this game. My brother picked him up and started destroying everyone.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:14 pm

MGN Username: KingPawn
Currently Playing: SSF2
im not an ichigo main or anything but i really dont get why people complain about him as much as they do about tails

literally his dash attack isnt safe while tails' is and tails has a broken projectile and broken hurtboxes
not to say that every tails main is bad but the character is definitely above the rest of the cast so that fact should at least be acknowledged

Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:16 pm
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next