The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:44 am

[ 254 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
Tournament 2 

Yes that's right, I am Remaking the Tournament I hosted Last Year, to those of you who are new to this...
You are one of 16 finalists in the first inter-universal fighting tournament,
over 9 million have competed but you have made it through a long and deadly beginning, but what will happen in the end? The prize is a chance to defeat the greatest fighter in all the universes, 58,000,000,000 inter-universal dollars,and the medal of invincibility.

You have to make a character to participate, with a Name, Race, and Backstory

Finalists:
1.Draken
Race: Shadow Elemental
Story: Draken is one of few shadow elementals alive today. These elementals live forever, that is they live naturaly forever. He has lived for 1000 years, this may seem like a long time but to him, he is still below adolecence. His race keeps much of teir backround a secret, this is due to may betrayals through the centurys. No one knows much about him, much less why he is here...
2.Nate
race: Shadow
Story:- An outcast of the shadows, Nate constantly struggles to survive. He as adapted to live in the wilderness, and leads a boring, yet exciting, happy lifestyle.
3.Mirage
Race:constantly changes
Story:AROM science made a highly Intelligent Shape-Shifting being and named it "Mirage"
After many tries to make him, Mirage had gone beyond any ones expectations in the trials, but he wonders who he was before his creation, Mirage believed that he was some one before, and he still tries to find out today...
4.???
Race:Indirect being
Story: ??? has never revealed his name. Indirect beings can sense danger from afar. They eliminate their foes before they even get close by using their sniper hands. They can also call an artillery barrage from nowhere.
5.Name:Kando
Race: Chaos Rodo Swordsman
Story:Kando is the last of his kind. Everyday he trains, to become more powerful than the Chaos Elementals, who wiped out his race 500 years ago. he is currently 1500 years old, but is a teenager. His Rakodo Sword has cut down millions of deadly foes from across the universe.
6.Bakamaru "Lucky Ninja" Taiki
Story: Born in Japan but raised in the U.S. Bakamaru never did care for a good education and never paid attention in class, as he only cared for one thing, fighting. Growing up he would often go down allys and other places you would expect trouble to fight the thugs, robbers, and gangsters lying in wait with his two signature weapons, a Nunchuku and his Kimber Eclipse (which he obtained through illegal methods when he was ten), beating them all to a bloody pulp but never killing them, somehow never being caught by the police (thus the nickname "Lucky Ninja"). He never was affiliated with any gangs. He eventually joined an underground fighting arena at the young age of 16, to fight where he met the love of his life, a young, European woman by the name of Sarah Brinstien (who is 8 months younger than Bakamaru), a beautiful but fierce tomboy. The young couple first met in the arena, where Bakamaru lost to Sarah, losing for the first time in his life to anyone. Eventually they fell for each other through their love of fighting, they are now almost never seen apart but still not married.
7.Roan
Race: ???
Story: It is a being made entirely of light, no one knows what or who it is. It will not give much information, all we know is, well nothing really! Some of the most religus call it a god while others a sort of spirit or phantom. Though some in the feild of magic research call it... a light elemental...
8.Serge
Race:elven
Story:Serge is the prince of his elven village that has thrived for centuries, he once had heard of the 8 soul blades, and he had gone on a quest for "Guyro Kattesai AKA Sky Render" the soul blade of wind, and had found it, he then trained for years to learn the powers of the Blade, and had become it's master...
9.(No name)
Species: black hole eater (child stage)
Story: Honestly no one knows what he is doing here. All we know is that he is one of the immortal black hole eaters. Well, the adults are immortal, the children are still killable but still highly dangrus. They feed on black holes but have been known to eat meat and canibalise the injured. We can't understand them he they understand us. Also how fast they mature varys by thousands of years!
10.Reno
Race:human
story:First knight of king Richard, after the downfall of Rohan.
He was a royal guard, till he left the king who was a selfish tyrant, now he helps the people of the kingdom, the under class. he learned he lost his his mother and father in the king's attacks on the nearby kingdom of Rohan, the only reason he was still alive was because one of the solders saved him before the house burned down, he was raised by that man, he told him the truth while he was dieing on the battle field of one of the kings conquers. now that he has nothing left to loose, he has set out to kill the tyrant and return what peace he can.
11.Madcorn
Race: popcorn (Living one)
Story: It may look like popcorn but it is one of the most dangerous things in world.
12.Chevere
Race: human
background: coming from an Italian family, much is said already. Fighting skills were improved through the challenges alone, proving that no talent is need to make it to the final 16. But, super-human strength, speed, and endurance might not be enough for the tournament.
13.Mardo Linieo
Race: Half-Human, Half-Vespian
Story: Born in the time of 3234 A.D. on the planet of Ares, and named after the ancient mythical vespien hero Mardo. This "halfling" was rejected by people of both races but still loved by both of his parents. Sent of to a boarding school, because his parents couldn't keep him around due to the many, upon many protestors infront of their house constantly, he recieved a good education but was rejected by the other kids at that school, who would attept to jump him in the halls constantly (usualy resulting in his opponents recieving many burn wounds). He graduated with honors and was then accepted into the Intergalactic Army Enforcers (IAE) as a weapons developer. Once at that position he invented the Molecular Depolarization Ray (MDR) which would temporarily depolarize atoms so that the bonds would dissolve and the atoms would spread. Upon the creaton of this the IAE was horrified at the power of this weapon and fired Mardo. Mardo then became a space pirate destroying ships operated for the IAE.
14.Kevin
Race: Wizard/Metamorphmagus
Story:Kevin was born to 2 wizard parents, so he had no problem knowing what the Wizarding world was. Even as he was a good 2 or 3 years old, he showed signs of being a great wizard, and better yet, a Metamorphmagus. This allows the person with this to freely change his body features, they are rare, and usually get it through family. Since it skipped his parent's generation, they were pleased to see him showing signs of being a Metamorphmagus. He started attending Hogwarts at age 11, and passed through his 7 years easily, advancing ahead of most of the students. Just before he applied for a job at the Ministry of Magic, his gut told him to enter this tournament, which he did. And now, he's here.
15.Malevolent Edge
Race:Living Sword
Story:over many millennium, the Malevolent Edge has been using the hatred, anger, and Evil of its wielders,and now has become powerful enough to come to life, It was used in the tournament but the wielder had been defeated, then the sword took his place and defeated his opponent.
16.Linos Aeolus
Race: Elf.
Story: Very few the tale of this old wise elf, due to the fact that he never really stayed in one place. Being an elf and all, he tried to live normally with Humans, but despite all his hard efforts, ALL of these attempts failed, forcing him to travel from Human community, to community until he was forced to move back to his Elven village, which he strongly hated. A few years later, his nerve got the best of him and he decided to give living with humans ONE last attempt. Being around 25, in human years anyways, he lived normally with humans until he was about 70, which was the age he decided to join this tournament. His abilities include using anything to do with ice, shields, and nature.

Round 1;Battle 1:
Draken(57% HP)
VS
Nate(defeated)

The devil is even a little scared of you!
http://zero-xesend.mybrute.com

Last edited by Chernobog on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 37 times in total.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:40 pm

I'll join ,I almost won last time but you locked it :hmph: [/pretending it is still a big deal]

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Character Bio: Draken
Name: Draken
Race: Shadow Elemental
Story: Draken is one of few shadow elementals alive today. These elementals live forever, that is they live naturaly forever. He has lived for 1000 years, this may seem like a long time but to him, he is still below adolecence. His race keeps much of thier backround a secret, this is due to may betrayals through the centurys. No one knows much about him, much less why he is here...

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

http://draken09.mybrute.com

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:26 pm

after every character is posted, an interview will come up.
Host:we have Draken, our representative for the shadow elementals, tell us, how has this tournament been to you?

Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:09 am

2. Nate
user: EraserDude11
race: I was hoping to be shadow elemental, but it looks like Draken's the only one and I don't know any others. D:
Story:- until I have a race. Sorry! But I will make it up.

Sorry for the crappiness.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:26 am

EraserDude11 wrote:
2. Nate
user: EraserDude11
race: I was hoping to be shadow elemental, but it looks like Draken's the only one and I don't know any others. D:
Story:- until I have a race. Sorry! But I will make it up.

Sorry for the crappiness.

well what if you were a "Shadow" and not a "shadow elemental".

I will make my character.

Name:Mirage
User:Lan
Race:constantly changes
Story:AROM science made a highly Intelligent Shape-Shifting being and named it "Mirage"
After many tries to make him, Mirage had gone beyond any ones expectations in the trials, but he wonders who he was before his creation, Mirage believed that he was some one before, and he still tries to find out today...

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:00 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
GO TO THE MOTHERFREAKING RPG FORUM.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:08 am

Kevin:D wrote:

I hate that place...

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:13 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Lan wrote:
Kevin:D wrote:

I hate that place...

THIS IS WHAT IT'S FREAKING FOR.

Tournament?
Character Sheets?

IT GOES IN THERE

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 am

well it's stuck here, and I won't go there unless the winner makes the 3rd one in there.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:35 am

Draken: Hmph, I suppose I should be thankful for making it this far... but really nothing really challinging has appeared yet, I'm hope for a little action...

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

http://draken09.mybrute.com

Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:20 pm

Name: ???
Race: Indirect being
User: N900
Story: ??? has never revealed his name. Indirect beings can sense danger from afar. They eliminate their foes before they even get close by using their sniper hands. They can also call an artillery barrage from nowhere.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Currently Playing: Patapon 2, Worms:OW2, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII
Name:Kando
Race: Chaos Rodo Swordsman
Story:Kando is the last of his kind. Everyday he trains, to become more powerful than the Chaos Elementals, who wiped out his race 500 years ago. he is currently 1500 years old, but is a teenager. His Rakodo Sword has cut down millions of deadly foes from across the universe.

Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4898 9417 2153 Kando (Who wants a Shiny Rayquaza?)

Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:28 pm

draken09 wrote:
Draken: Hmph, I suppose I should be thankful for making it this far... but really nothing really challinging has appeared yet, I'm hope for a little action...

Host:so, what do you plan to do when this is over?
EDIT:you character, Robert?

Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Sorry to DP,
but if we don't have enough characters by Monday, I will allow you people to make up to 3 characters.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:04 pm
 [ 254 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next