The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:43 pm

[ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
Questions, questions, questions 

MGN Username: ESM|TylerTM
Currently Playing: Anything in my Steam library
superkid wrote:
Well I mean I can't hog all the glory. Anyway, are you guys doing great in your academics? Because I've been hearing about people from other countries that are way smarter than us Americans, mainly in math and science.....looks like America will be ran by immigrants.....again. Oh, and who thinks America needs a Hispanic president? I've been thinking that America really deserves a Mexican in the White House. I bet that'd be awesome! Also, I've been wondering about something for a long time now....if the devs know what everything in SSF2 is obviously since they work on it, what better things do they look up to in terms of playing games? I mean, SSF2 is practically my #1 favorite game of all time right now.

Wasn't America runner by immigrants the whole time? Even the firsts humans came from Africa
America started, is, & will always be runned by immigrants

Last edited by Tyler™ on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:25 pm

MGN Username: superkid
Tyler™ wrote:
superkid wrote:
Well I mean I can't hog all the glory. Anyway, are you guys doing great in your academics? Because I've been hearing about people from other countries that are way smarter than us Americans, mainly in math and science.....looks like America will be ran by immigrants.....again. Oh, and who thinks America needs a Hispanic president? I've been thinking that America really deserves a Mexican in the White House. I bet that'd be awesome! Also, I've been wondering about something for a long time now....if the devs know what everything in SSF2 is obviously since they work on it, what better things do they look up to in terms of playing games? I mean, SSF2 is practically my #1 favorite game of all time right now.

Wasn't America runner by immigrants the whole time? Even the firsts humans came from Africa
America started, is, & will always be runner by immigrants

:drool: :doh: ....you guys always manage to blow my mind.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:39 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Tyler™ wrote:
superkid wrote:

yeah because we f*** slaughtered the native americans

whoops!

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:49 am

TerminX wrote:
Tyler™ wrote:
superkid wrote:

yeah because we f#%$& slaughtered the native americans

whoops!

:drool: Anyway, I've got something. I'm trying to find a topic on the forums for Project M and Super Smash Bros Crusade. I'm pretty sure that we have one for both, but I can't find it. Can someone help me out?

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:28 am

superkid wrote:
Anyway, I've got something. I'm trying to find a topic on the forums for Project M and Super Smash Bros Crusade. I'm pretty sure that we have one for both, but I can't find it. Can someone help me out?

crusade http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=31733&hilit=crusade

p;m http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=32914

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Auraka wrote:
superkid wrote:
Anyway, I've got something. I'm trying to find a topic on the forums for Project M and Super Smash Bros Crusade. I'm pretty sure that we have one for both, but I can't find it. Can someone help me out?

Wait, how come Project M goes here?

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:33 pm

superkid wrote:
Auraka wrote:
superkid wrote:

Wait, how come Project M goes here?

because it doesn't has an official topic for the game itself and it's smash bros content

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:37 pm

TSON, are you mixed?

Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Tyler™ wrote:
superkid wrote:

sorry but i was born here im no immigrant

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:00 am
YIM WWW

Ha!

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:06 am
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
superkid wrote:
but just nothing that'll invade anyone's personal space.

superkid wrote:
I wonder what TSON and Void's name on Facebook is....

:roll:

Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:59 am

the president we have right now in Mexico is probably the dumbest son of a b**** to ever walk the face of the earth
mexico's entire system as a whole has been in deep s*** for years now but ever since he got in charge things just really took a turn for the worst

that being said, america having a latino president could be a good thing but the race doesn't really matter
sometimes people just suck

Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:52 am

if I was the President of Mexico I would just sit and smile while everyone called me "el presidente"

Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:59 am

why did that make me laugh

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:32 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Kyuubit Level Three wrote:
if I was the President of Mexico I would just sit and smile while everyone called me "el presidente"

You should try Tropico

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:50 pm
 [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next