The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:27 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
Project: WarHawk 

Name: WarHawk

Appearance: WarHawk's armor is an early development of Zero's, and thus it is very much the same other than weapons and color sheme. The helmet is dirt brown, with the jewel staying the same, the helmet can also extend a face-covering black visor. The chest is the same exept the fact that it's dirt brown, and the stomach is the same white you see when you look at the bottom of a hawks wing, as is WarHawks "hair". The stomach leads up to the Superman-style outerundies, which as you may have guessed, are dirt brown. His hips are colored the same as his hair, and lead up to the dirt-brown knees, under of which is completely dirt brown. His shoulders are dirt brown with his arm being the same as his hair up to his elbows, then changing to- you know what i'm going to say- dirt brown. He also has artificial "wings" attatched to a jetpack, which have the same colors as a normal hawk.

Backstory: WarHawk was one in a million- litterally. He was made before androids were perfected, and had no feelings, memories (well, he did store visions and noises he heard in a special chip, but that was just to take to the humans who made him and several others of his kind), or anything. He was a simple machine programmed to fight for the military. And of course, as with many others, he was "killed". That was a long time ago, and Project WarHawk (which was all of their names, by the way) was scrapped for a new model. But several years later, was found on the old battlegrounds by a little known Dr. Vincent. Dr. Vincent gave Warhawka new life, WarHawk was alive once more, but only the current memories in the pre-mentioned chip were in his head, and he didn't care about them anyway. But Vincent had other plans, he began installing a chip into his head that would give him free will, and eventually feelings. Although the chip was incomplete, he eventually began loving Vincent as a father, until one day Rengalis (i'll see if I spelled it correctly later) decided he didn't want the city Vincent was living in to exist anymore. WarHawk wasn't home that day, as he was doing errands for Vincent somewhere else. He was still in the city of course, but he managed to escape from Rengalises army. Trying to find Vincent, he flew (jetpack) to his house, but found him too late. He "killed" all the robots (well, at least the ones that were part of Rengalises army) in that house that day, then flew away to a safer place. He then decided to destroy Rengalis, and anything that stood in his way, finding him however, would be the problem.

Army: He prefers to work alone, and thus is considered an outcast, but he never actually joined a group, and doesn't plan on doing it.

Weapons: Hoo boy, if I were to name all his weapons we would be here all day, so here's a concept instead: He doesn't have any lasers or anything of the like, as he was created before all that madness. Instead, he has almost everything else: Bullets, Missiles, Landmines, you name it. But no lasers, in fact, the only thing he has that's even moderately close to a laser is a high-powered taser built into his left hand.

Miss anything?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
Hmm...

Not bad!

Click to expand thumbnail

Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Okay, but any constructive or maybe not constructive criticism?

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
I don't like the weapons section

'If I named them all, we'd be here all day'

No we wouldn't, you're just being lazy

Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:35 am
 [ 4 posts ]