The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:42 am

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
In a Flash SSF2-revival, rebranding/redesign and youtube 

MGN Username: Hologram
Currently Playing: SSF2
tson wrote:
the word ugh is very ambiguous it was more of an "ugh I'm lazy I don't want to move your thread" not an "ugh please write me a wall of text assuming I'm the worst person you can possibly make me out to be"

but thanks

insert tson is lazy release beta already meme here
however in all seriousness-
I will admit I misjudged you but I think my judgment was reasonable judging from my perspective at the time and my general knowledge. Either way the post didn't really hurt anybody, incase it was an ugh about me being back then it would clear up passive drama which I know exists in the community and it would only help. Think of it as a "just in case" post. If you were offended that's very reasonable and I realize how offensive my post could have been perceived as. By the way I'm not trying to make you seem like a better person by stating that drama may exist or friction may exist between two people. It was reasonable guess and at the end of the day some people just don't like other people and that's how life is, not everybody is going to like everybody else, (this is not specifically directed towards you but more general) people aren't bad for disliking others and I might have worded my original post badly. I don't want to apologize and take everything back because that post is indicative of who I am and I should not try to cover it up and I should take responsibility for it and the people it offended.

thanks for moving my thread however

Double entendre, n**** that's my baby
I made f*** up decisions but don't let 'em crucify me
I'm still the same n**** on my Washington ID

Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:48 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Blaxorus
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
In a Flash SSF2 Stream

http://www.twitch.tv/20xxmonte

secondaries: :tails: :lloyd:

Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:12 pm