The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:03 pm

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reports 

MGN Username: Pep
Is it possible for me to report someone? Because this guy I'm fighting is too c0cky and won twice then picked Jigglypuff and went to temple, now he's taunting me. Not even fighting anymore. I didn't want to leave, but had to. His name-tag is: 4Miracle
What I'm getting at is that he wasn't being kind. He wasn't being a gentlemen, he was rude and he needs to learn that it's all fun and games. It was very rude to do this, especially if the other person just wants to have fun. I feel bad for those who play against him and find out he is a rude and very awful person to come across. He didn't need to taunt every time he threw me, he didn't need to pick the biggest stage and go around it as the fastest character in the air taunting at every given moment, he didn't need to taunt every single time he hit me with a smash attack and I was near death. This is very uncalled for and he should be reported for being disrespectful, rude, and was had no sportsmanship (for a lack of better words).

Will learn: :krystal:

Last edited by Pep on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:54 pm

MGN Username: Saiaku
Currently Playing: SSF2
:jigglypuff: :jigglypuff:
uwu maybe if u didn't taunt me game 1 and acted like the biggest arse on game 2 I would've respected you as a player but I can't respect you after this lmao

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:20 pm

4Miracle wrote:
uwu maybe if u didn't taunt me game 1 and acted like the biggest arse on game 2 I would've respected you as a player but I can't respect you after this lmao

I only taunted after every kill, not after every throw also, I didn't taunt through the name either with you :3 and OwO. Also, I wasn't being an arse the entire time we were playing, I'm sorry if that's what it seemed like. I only wanted to play the game, and you ruined it. I'm not as angry or salty as you'd think I am, I'm maybe a little frustrated though. I am little better though, if you don't want this to be any more difficult as I do, let's just say GG (which you never did) and be done with conversation and act like this never happened.

I'll start, GG

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:30 pm

MGN Username: BowlDawg
Waifu: Android 21
Should you both be reported for salty behavior? :colonthree:

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:08 pm

BowlDawg wrote:
Should you both be reported for salty behavior? :colonthree:

I'm not salty though, I'm all better now. But I wasn't salty to begin with, just a little frustrated because of how he was acting. Like I said. In fine

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:14 pm

I lowkey have physical proof of you taunting every 2 seconds (after you had a considerable lead)
just an fyi
and why would I just act like this never happened. you literally went to the forums just to say "boo hoo :( some one taunted me" as if you're something that people's attention is worth. If you get that pissed about something me taunting you like 20 times despite you showing even worse behavior during our set in randoms, just know that you were pissed because someone pressed a button against you in a flash game

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:15 pm

4Miracle wrote:
I lowkey have physical proof of you taunting every 2 seconds (after you had a considerable lead)
just an fyi
and why would I just act like this never happened. you literally went to the forums just to say "boo hoo :( some one taunted me" as if you're something that people's attention is worth. If you get that pissed about something me taunting you like 20 times despite you showing even worse behavior during our set in randoms, just know that you were pissed because someone pressed a button against you in a flash game

OK, first let me see the proof. I would like to see what you for. Second, you can act like this never happened by just not responding and me deleting this. I never went to report you because “boo hop he's taunting me” I ant because “this guy is too c0cky and taunted every time he threw me off stage even if I didn't lose a stock. In return, I taunt him back after I at least killed him. He still won and decided after two games he just pick the biggest stage possible and just run around taunting me not fighting acting like he's the best flash player there ever was fighting an extreme noob who doesn't know what he's doing” Third, I wasn't acting like I'm someone who should be recognized and should be taken like I'm the person you NEED to listen to. Also, you didn't taunt me 20 times, it was every single time you got a hit. If I was showing worse behavior then show me. And I was not pissed because someone pressed a button. I was frustrated because you acted like I was a total noob who didn't know how to play, which isn't true, we had a good fight and I taunted every kill. Then, you taunted everytime you threw me, whether it killed or not. So, I did the same, that's what happened.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:54 am

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis

out of ideas here '-'

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:25 pm

OK, "first let me see the proof" (Send me your discord username and tag so I can send you the replay of you being a total bag of s***). I would like to see what you for. Second, you can act like this never happened by just not responding and me deleting this. "I never went to report you" (You still went to the forums and complained about a match you were salty about, and literally provided my mgn account for whatever reason, why though. also you can't even report a player in any way.) because “boo hop he's taunting me” I ant because “this guy is too c0cky and taunted every time he threw me off stage even if I didn't lose a stock. In return, I taunt him back after I at least killed him. "He still won and decided after two games he just pick the biggest stage possible and just run around taunting me not fighting acting like he's the best flash player" (Not even the way I was playing you did I ever indicate or imply I was the best player in this game and I am far self aware there are people better than me. I was simply messing with you because your playstyle gave me terminal brain cancer) there ever was fighting an extreme noob who doesn't know what he's doing” Third, I wasn't acting like I'm someone who should be recognized and should be taken like I'm the person you NEED to listen to (then why did you go to the forums, and say and I quote a man by the name of Yeabimon, "Is it possible for me to report someone? Because this guy I'm fighting is too c0cky and won twice then picked Jigglypuff and went to temple, now he's taunting me. Not even fighting anymore. I didn't want to leave, but had to. His name-tag is: 4Miracle" trying to get a way to report me somehow). Also, you didn't taunt me 20 times, it was every single time you got a hit. If I was showing worse behavior then show me(Game 2 every time I was star KO'd you spammed taunt and when I landed on stage you jumped the highest you could on to spam f-air adding a bit of insult to injury there, pretty sure you could remember this as well as I did, our set was like a day ago) . And I was not pissed because someone pressed a button. "I was frustrated because you acted like I was a total noob who didn't know how to play, which isn't true, we had a good fight" (No we didn't your awful gameplay and aids playstyle was very annoying, spamming dair with bdee everytime you were in the air and trying to time me out on game 3 (which didn't work out so well on your end). our set was beyond bad and I literally regret playing you in the first place) and I taunted every kill (It's pretty pathetic to taunt someone after a basic kill and not even a cool combo or something, You right on me thinking you were just some noob which you kind of are at this point) Then, you taunted everytime you threw me, whether it killed or not. "So, I did the same, that's what happened." (ey thanks for debunking your arguement for me literally in the same arguement you said you didn't act worse than me)
:jigglypuff: :kirby: :goku:

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:23 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:20 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
yo someone pass me the popcorn

dis gonna be good

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:27 am
YIM WWW
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Looks like we can finally revive the Salt Mines, lets get digging bois

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:09 pm

MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
*digs salt mine*

Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:41 pm

(You still went to the forums and complained about a match you were salty about, and literally provided my mgn account for whatever reason, why though. also you can't even report a player in any way.) I never knew that, thanks for telling me. Although, I think I got the picture already.
(Not even the way I was playing you did I ever indicate or imply I was the best player in this game and I am far self aware there are people better than me. I was simply messing with you because your playstyle gave me terminal brain cancer) Yes you did somewhat imply that you're better. Taunting every throw, changing tag name, "messing" with me when you didn't need to. Seems a lot like what you'd expect if someone was saying that "You're play-style sucks and gives me terminal brain cancer" you're quite literally insulting me right now and I havent insulted you yet, I don't think calling someone c0cky is insulting but a way of showing how a person thinks. Like how they would think a person's play-style is terrible (when really it isn't) . Cool, I'm glad you see that people are better than you. I know that people are better than me too, but I'm not that bad when I was fighting you. Ok, you were messing with me, but or what reason? All I wanted to do was play the game. You're so rude, I'm not that bad to give you "terminal brain cancer" I'm not that bad, you're just trying to seem like you're on a WHOLE different level than me, but you're not. I'm close to your skill and you won, that's fine by me.
(then why did you go to the forums, and say and I quote a man by the name of Yeabimon, "Is it possible for me to report someone? Because this guy I'm fighting is too c0cky and won twice then picked Jigglypuff and went to temple, now he's taunting me. Not even fighting anymore. I didn't want to leave, but had to. His name-tag is: 4Miracle" trying to get a way to report me somehow) Because I was being a responsible person who wanted to report someone who was being too full of themselves. (guess I was wrong)
(Game 2 every time I was star KO'd you spammed taunt and when I landed on stage you jumped the highest you could on to spam f-air adding a bit of insult to injury there, pretty sure you could remember this as well as I did, our set was like a day ago) Sure, I taunted at game 2, but because you taunted every throw (might I add, that's way more insulting then taunting every kill even if it's not a combo kill), and I did not jump to highest point and spam f-air and d-air. No, I don't remember, but I know what I don't do. It's my play-style, you can't lie to me about how I play.
(No we didn't your awful gameplay and aids playstyle was very annoying, spamming dair with bdee everytime you were in the air and trying to time me out on game 3 (which didn't work out so well on your end). our set was beyond bad and I literally regret playing you in the first place) Rude, I'm not that bad. Like I said, I know my play-style and I know I don't spam. Also, you tried to time me out too, don't go cherry picking the details that only apply to me. At least I add myself to SOME of my arguments. Yes, it didn't work out, so? I bet you regret playing against EVERYONE who is "as bad" as I am (not admitting I'm bad, I'm only using your perspective).
(It's pretty pathetic to taunt someone after a basic kill and not even a cool combo or something, You right on me thinking you were just some noob which you kind of are at this point) I might be a noob in your eyes, but you can't really make an assumption and think that's it's correct. And I think it's it's just as pathetic to taunt after every throw.
(ey thanks for debunking your arguement for me literally in the same arguement you said you didn't act worse than me) Sure, I might have, but this was never about me doing the same (not originally at least).

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:51 pm

To put a close to the salt mine you've opened,
1.You aren't good nor are you in anyway, shape, or form close to me when it comes to terms of being fundementally good at pressing buttons, just watch yourself play. like save a replay of a casual game or something and just watch yourself play (especially what your bandana dee)

2."Yes you did somewhat imply that you're better. Taunting every throw (Didn't you do the exact same thing but yet i'm the huge egotistical person in this arguament,), changing tag name (OwO is an insult now?), "messing" with me when you didn't need to. Seems a lot like what you'd expect if someone was saying that "You're play-style sucks (which it really does to be honest. like I mentioned earlier just watch yourself play.) and gives me terminal brain cancer" you're quite literally insulting me right now and I havent insulted you yet"
I don't see how taunting multiple times after a star KO shouldn't be taken as an insult, not to mention the running away after you got a percent lead on game 3. attempting to time me out (Which again, didn't go very well in your favor)

3. I don't think calling someone c0cky is insulting but a way of showing how a person thinks. Like how they would think a person's play-style is terrible (again, watch yourself play via replay)

4. but I'm not that bad (being unable to time someone out with the one of the campiest characters in the game, yeah you're totally not bad) when I was fighting you. Ok, you were messing with me, but (f*)or what reason? All I wanted to do was play the game. You're so rude (Did I not mention that you taunted after a very basic kill that was nothing to taunt for when I was respecting you, yeah, this argument could've been avoided if you weren't that much of an arse), I'm not that bad to give you "terminal brain cancer"(I'mma repeat myself again, watch yourself play, I want this message to be as clear as possible) I'm not that bad (Yes you are), you're just trying to seem like you're on a WHOLE different level than me, but you're not (I would like to take this to Dm's via discord but you haven't provided any info on yourself on such platform). I'm close to your skill and you won, that's fine by me (I would like to have a runback against you but unfortuantely this is our only form of communication since I preferabbly use discord for matchmaking and such. and I don't feel like going out of my way to use the forums for matchmaking just to prove somebody wrong)

5. Because I was being a responsible person (Responsible for what, maybe you meant, "I was being an aggrivated person who wanted to tell everyone I'm upset about losing to someone" who wanted to report someone who was being too full of themselves. (guess I was wrong)
(Game 2 every time I was star KO'd you spammed taunt and when I landed on stage you jumped the highest you could on to spam f-air adding a bit of insult to injury there, pretty sure you could remember this as well as I did, our set was like a day ago
Sure, I taunted at game 2, but because you taunted every throw (might I add, that's way more insulting then taunting every kill even if it's not a combo kill),
Yeah you kind of did the exact same thing but you can't prove otherwise because according to yourself you don't remember our set (and you don't have replays of our set which I happen to have)
and I did not jump to highest point and spam f-air and d-air. No, I don't remember, but I know what I don't do. It's my play-style, you can't lie to me about how I play.
(How can you say any of this and not remember how our set went, you just contradicted yourself, again. You did spam dair and fair as bdee, your zss was really meh so I can't say much about it. But your bdee was very annoying, and again, you cannot prove otherwise because you have no proof of it.)

6. Rude, I'm not that bad. Like I said, I know my play-style and I know I don't spam. Also, you tried to time me out too, don't go cherry picking the details that only apply to me. At least I add myself to SOME of my arguments. Yes, it didn't work out, so? I bet you regret playing against EVERYONE who is "as bad" as I am (not admitting I'm bad, I'm only using your perspective).
First of all, you are bad. can't seem to make that clear to you
Second of all, my original intention wasn't to time you out.
And lastly, I don't regret playing everyone as bad as you if I get a clip out of them

7. I might be a noob in your eyes (I mean with all the other bad bandana dee players who play exactly like you, I'm pretty sure you would be seen as bad to the majority of ssf2 players), but you can't really make an assumption and think that's it's correct (If you failed to beat my pocket goku, and my kirby who I use rarely with your main then you must really suck). And I think it's it's just as pathetic to taunt after every throw (Yeah look who's talking).

8. Sure, I might have (Correction: You did act worse than me.), but this was never about me doing the same (not originally at least).

this could've been avoided if you weren't just such a little pussy who cried about someone being rude to him, despite being as rude, if not even more rude than the person who was rude to them.

Also it would be appriciated if you left your discord name and tag in a response (supposing you have one like the majority of ssf2 players)

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:50 pm
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next