The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:30 pm

[ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
"Expansion Character" Moveset Speculation V2 

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
@dragonballhero: Your box kinda failed

@Bedoop: D-Smash could be either sitting on the balloon or stepping on it, both of those are things idiots like to do. Or it could be him swinging one/two of the balloons at opponents on both sides (like, if he uses one balloon and it connects with an opponent it pops, and the attack on his other side would simply be a smack, whereas if it doesn't connect with an opponent on the first swing then it'll pop no matter what on the reverse swing. And when he uses two balloons it's one balloon per side) coz who hasn't tried to whack someone in the face with a balloon before? Also the taunt where the cloud zaps him with lightning could damage opponents if they touch him while he's being electrocuted, if you'd like. Lastly, you could possibly incorporate your unused special with the your current N-Special by having him pull out a flipper if you simply tap the button, and the cloud if you hold it down (or vice versa, whatever seems best to you)

Anyways this is honestly my favorite Expansion Character yet; funny and quirky moves integrated within a unique risk vs reward mechanic that I've never seen the likes of before. Next step would probably be to add a grab and some throws
And yes, I heckin love that balloon animal taunt. I take my hat off to you, bud :sandbag:

Anyways I'll put the new movesets in the OP
Also, PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH A SOURCE GAME SO I DON'T HAVE TO GOOGLE A RANDOM NINTENDO GAME IN ORDER TO FULFILL THE CRITERIA
Thank you for your time

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Last edited by Danny on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:49 am

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
☻Danny☻ wrote:
@Bedoop: D-Smash could be either sitting on the balloon or stepping on it, both of those are things idiots like to do.

The concept of "Things idiots like to do" gives me a perfect idea
Y'know how if you rub your hands together you get like friction
And if you do it with sticks they light on fire
That, but with balloons being rubbed by yonder Balloon Man's tiny little palms because if he can summon lightning clouds outta those darn things you better heckin' believe he knows how to friction
It's genius and also completely stupid, I'm an ascended mastermind locked behind the bars of Sandbag Memes :sandbag:
Quote:
Anyways this is honestly my favorite Expansion Character yet; funny and quirky moves integrated within a unique risk vs reward mechanic that I've never seen the likes of before.

And this is why I get mad whenever anybody ever says that we don't need Balloon Fighter because Villager's Up B exists
Also Bedoop f***' does it again, first he takes Crusade by storm with Yarn Yoshi and now this mastapeece
How does he do it :sandbag:

Quote:
And yes, I heckin love that balloon animal taunt.

Awwwwwwwwwww yeah
This is happenin' :bowser:
Quote:
I take my hat off to you, bud :sandbag:

No, don't,
I like Knuckles better with the hat on
Put the hat back on, I don't need it
Sandbag's prefer top hats anyway
We're high-class gentlemen
Or gentlewomen
Can't assume. :sandbag:
But we're very high-class, we prefer the top-hats
Knock Knock looks best with the cowboy hat so you put that s*** back on my dude :sandbag:
thanks
Quote:
Also, PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH A SOURCE GAME SO I DON'T HAVE TO GOOGLE A RANDOM NINTENDO GAME IN ORDER TO FULFILL THE CRITERIA
Thank you for your time

balloon fighter is the sidekick of antagonist Bubsy Bobcat in the world-famous Hoe n' Tow project, also known as Harvest Moon for the GBA :sandbag:

Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:06 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Paladins, TF2, Skullgirls
Waifu: m'Lady Lyndis
We better get both Balloon Fighter and Villager in game and have them be rivals or whatever

Also, I like functional taunts* so any functional taunts is nice in my book

*Either Damage or Windbox or Temporary Invincibilty or Some Fake Out Taunt or Something like that Telly Confetti Taunt that spawns misc items that does nothing that someone keeps suggesting

Edit: Also, everyone likes hats

Secondaries:
:bomberman: ; :wario:

For Fun:
:chibirobo: ; :blackmage: ; :ichigo: ; Image ; :isaac: ; :jigglypuff:

Hopefuls:
Lyn(FE); Ike(FE); Zero(MM); Andy(AW); Gilgamesh(FF)

tmanex2013 made the wonderful lyn sprite I used for Image

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:13 am

waluigi: show
Source Games -most of the spin off games of mario

waluigi is the only character that only appear on the spinoffs so he is the perfect character to represent them
he is a mix between PM mod and some noew moves, he has great air attacks that are his main way to take stocks and he has a lot of tools to take his rival to the air

Entrance:he walks in throwing kisses to the public

Idle: watch his hand clock to se what time it is(waluigi time)
Height: :link:

Weight: :naruto:

Jump: :wario:

Speed: :kirby: Same as Melee for walking, :isaac: for air movement and falling speed. His dash speed :wario:

Sidestep/Mid-Air Dodge: he make a pose like a ballet dancer

Roll:take a huge step

Shield: he puts his hands on his face so you cant hurt him

Moveset

Jab 1:attacks with his knee

Jab 2: then he stomp you

Dash Attack: he swim in the air a 3 hit attack that can be cancel on the ledge so you can jump

F-Tilt: same as PM mod and is a reflector
U-Tilt: puts out a golf club then he smash it to the ground like :ichigo: f mash but weaker this move have a litle endlag and stuns your opponent a litle

D-Tilt: he extend his foot and kick you

F-Smash: he screams WAA however the uncharged version is only the W so if you charged more, you will have more range

U-Smash: he kicks the air and makes his foot bigger like he does on mario party

D-Smash: he makes a brakedance move like PM mod

Ledge Attack: he attacks with his head

Floor Attack: makes a litle hop and attack with his hands and feet

N-Air: he makes a spin kick like he do on mario strikes it will starts on the right and the end of the attack can kill
F-Air: throw 2 kicks that do graet damage and can kill verry near of the blast zone
B-Air: same as PM mod but faster

U-Air: same as PM mod but faster and a litle bit weaker

D-Air: same as PM mod

Z-Air: he has an aerial grab that trows you like a basket ball on a diagonal direction spiking your opponent, but if you miss it this move have a lot of endlag

Grab: same as PM mod

F-Throw: same as PM mod

B-Throw: same as PM mod

U-Throw: trhow you like a volley ball

D-Throw: same as PM mod

special shothe has 4 projectiles that are:
golf ball: travels fast do 2% and stuns like a :megaman: uncharged shoot
dogleball travels mid do a 15% and have a lot of knockback and gains more with more distance traveled
chain chomp: this move Travels in arch and the chain makes 3 chomps until he touch the ground each chomp deals 10%
mario party dice: travel as fast as pacman key but have more knockback
Side B: wall luigi -he gains invincibility wile he is making this move, he makes a wall of Branches of the size of 2 bowser it does 1% each 4 frames but this doesnt have knockback simillar to poison in the air he makes a litle version of it but diagonal
you can use it agin after 10 seconds

Up B: tornado tennis he begin making his inverted L position the he spin forming a tornado with his racket before he finish his recovery he hits with his raket that have good knockbak he makes the hit the opposite side he was before start the move
Down :¿ block -he puts out the trap block from mario cart if his opponent touch it ,it explotes but this move cant kill is only made for take your opponent to the air
Final Smash:mecha arms (this attack was his special on mario sports mix)
he puts out a bomb the the ones who fall on the explotion resive 4 dogleballs with purple flames then he throws a gigant bomb
Extras

Regular Taunt: he laughs to the air
Side Taunt: mario strikers move when he goals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6CLfZl0m88

Down Taunt: on the air you will listen to someone say START like mario party games then on waluigi hand summons or food or a bomb so if you press attack you will eat it , if you press special you will throw it, the bomb deals 15% but it doesnt have the nockback of a regular bomb. to cancel this move you dont have to do nothing for 6 frames.

Winning Animation:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSMqwZqlomA
Losing Animation:he cries ( too salty for clap)
Victory Theme/Fanfare: walugis pinball

Home Stage: waluigis pinball

Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:52 pm

MGN Username: RavinRaven
Currently Playing: SSF2, The Game of Love
Waifu: Luna (Gwain Saga)
This whole thread is cancerous.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Ravin_Raven wrote:

ur cancer

Secondaries:

For Fun:

Hopefuls:

Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:57 am

Jan_Solo wrote:
Ravin_Raven wrote:

ur cancer

To say that you're cancer is an insult to cancer.

Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:52 am

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
Ravin_Raven wrote:
Jan_Solo wrote:
Ravin_Raven wrote:

ur cancer

Oh just kiss already

Alright to get back on f*** topic.
Ephraim: show
Source Game: FE8: Sacred Stones (GBA)
Ephraim (エフラム Efuramu) is a playable character and a protagonist in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. He is the crown prince of Renais and Eirika's twin brother. He is a headstrong and determined man whose skill with a Lance is unsurpassed by any other in his country. He has a semi-friendly rivalry with Prince Innes of Frelia and is also good friends with Prince Lyon of Grado. He wears the Solar Brace which is one of a pair of bracelets that together grant access to Renais' Sacred Stone.
my own thoughts about him: he's a pretty cool guy, also uses spears/lances so that's a 10/10 in my book also lol incest fanfic with Eirika is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Details:
Jumps are as long as Marth
Run/Dash Speed is a little bit faster than Samus'
Heavyweight and Fastfaller
He has really long range thanks to Siegmund, but the endlag of most of his moves is quite long, but his damage and KB is great, which compensates for long endlag.

Ground:
Jab - Rapidly stabs with Siegmund 10 times (10% in total), and finishes it with a hard pierce (6%)
F-Tilt - Impales upward in a 45 degree angle (6%), command-grabs the opponent and slams him/her into the ground (6%), good for a combo starter.
U-tilt - Impales upward (9% non-tipper, has a fixated knockback so it can be used for comboing, 16% for tipper) like Marth's U-Smash but the tipper is really hard to hit due to Siegmund being too long.
D-Tilt - Stabs downward at a 45 degree angle (10%, meteor smashes)
Dash Attack - Slashes the Siegmund upward then slams it downward (13% in total, knockback is forward)

F-Smash - Charging Animation has him spin his spear just like his critical hit in FE8, attack animation have him Impale the opponent, like really hard (18% uncharged, 21% fully charged)
U-Smash - Spins Siegmund just like Ichigo's Ground Up-B (Uncharged - 6% for spinning and 10% for the last hit, Charged - 7% for spinning and 11% for the last hit)
D-Smash - just like D-tilt, but hits on both sides (12% uncharged and 14% fully charged, knockback is upward)

Throw:
Grabs the opponent using Siegmund and pulls him/her to Ephraim
Pummel - Punches the opponent in the face (2%)
F-Throw - Spins and releases the opponent from Siegmund, sending him forward (6%)
U-Throw - Throws the opponent upward (4%)
B-Throw - Raises the opponent and slams him backward using Siegmund (6%)
D-Throw - Throws the opponent downward, having upward knockback (5%)

Aerial:
N-Air - Spin slashes with Siegmund vertically (10%)
F-Air - Slashes downward while raising his left leg (14%, 16% tipper range will meteor smash)
U-Air - Stabs upward rapidly 3 times (4% for each hit)
B-Air - Stabs backward rapidly 3 times (4% for each hit)
D-Air - First hit is like MK's DAir, command grabs and impales the opponent downward (14% in total)

Specials:
N-Spec - Switches weapon to a Javelin and throws it, it just flies straight (8%)
S-Spec - Switches weapon to a Javelin and throws it, travels in an arch (8%)
U-Spec - Promotes into a Great Lord for a moment, and jumps from his horse, then demotes into a Lord again.
D-Spec - Counter, if hit, he will stab pretty hard with Siegmund (damage varies from whatever attack)

Final Smash:
He uses the Solar Brace, and promotes into a Great Lord, lasts for 15 seconds.
Bumping an opponent with the horse will deal damage (16%), pressing attack will spin Siegmund and slashes upward (16% in total, can be used while moving), if the timer finally ends, everyone will stop and he will do his Critical Hit animation, charging the opponents, it's range is quite smaller than Ganon's FSmash (OHKO).

Taunts:
N-Taunt: "All right. Let's fight!"
S-Taunt: "Wonderful!"

i lied about tamamo lmfao

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Gudako's Insanity wrote:
Ravin_Raven wrote:
Jan_Solo wrote:
Ravin_Raven wrote:

ur cancer

Oh just kiss already

No

Gudako's Insanity wrote:

Alright to get back on f*** topic.
Ephraim: show
Source Game: FE8: Sacred Stones (GBA)
Ephraim (エフラム Efuramu) is a playable character and a protagonist in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. He is the crown prince of Renais and Eirika's twin brother. He is a headstrong and determined man whose skill with a Lance is unsurpassed by any other in his country. He has a semi-friendly rivalry with Prince Innes of Frelia and is also good friends with Prince Lyon of Grado. He wears the Solar Brace which is one of a pair of bracelets that together grant access to Renais' Sacred Stone.
my own thoughts about him: he's a pretty cool guy, also uses spears/lances so that's a 10/10 in my book also lol incest fanfic with Eirika is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Details:
Jumps are as long as Marth
Run/Dash Speed is a little bit faster than Samus'
Heavyweight and Fastfaller
He has really long range thanks to Siegmund, but the endlag of most of his moves is quite long, but his damage and KB is great, which compensates for long endlag.

Ground:
Jab - Rapidly stabs with Siegmund 10 times (10% in total), and finishes it with a hard pierce (6%)
F-Tilt - Impales upward in a 45 degree angle (6%), command-grabs the opponent and slams him/her into the ground (6%), good for a combo starter.
U-tilt - Impales upward (9% non-tipper, has a fixated knockback so it can be used for comboing, 16% for tipper) like Marth's U-Smash but the tipper is really hard to hit due to Siegmund being too long.
D-Tilt - Stabs downward at a 45 degree angle (10%, meteor smashes)
Dash Attack - Slashes the Siegmund upward then slams it downward (13% in total, knockback is forward)

F-Smash - Charging Animation has him spin his spear just like his critical hit in FE8, attack animation have him Impale the opponent, like really hard (18% uncharged, 21% fully charged)
U-Smash - Spins Siegmund just like Ichigo's Ground Up-B (Uncharged - 6% for spinning and 10% for the last hit, Charged - 7% for spinning and 11% for the last hit)
D-Smash - just like D-tilt, but hits on both sides (12% uncharged and 14% fully charged, knockback is upward)

Throw:
Grabs the opponent using Siegmund and pulls him/her to Ephraim
Pummel - Punches the opponent in the face (2%)
F-Throw - Spins and releases the opponent from Siegmund, sending him forward (6%)
U-Throw - Throws the opponent upward (4%)
B-Throw - Raises the opponent and slams him backward using Siegmund (6%)
D-Throw - Throws the opponent downward, having upward knockback (5%)

Aerial:
N-Air - Spin slashes with Siegmund vertically (10%)
F-Air - Slashes downward while raising his left leg (14%, 16% tipper range will meteor smash)
U-Air - Stabs upward rapidly 3 times (4% for each hit)
B-Air - Stabs backward rapidly 3 times (4% for each hit)
D-Air - First hit is like MK's DAir, command grabs and impales the opponent downward (14% in total)

Specials:
N-Spec - Switches weapon to a Javelin and throws it, it just flies straight (8%)
S-Spec - Switches weapon to a Javelin and throws it, travels in an arch (8%)
U-Spec - Promotes into a Great Lord for a moment, and jumps from his horse, then demotes into a Lord again.
D-Spec - Counter, if hit, he will stab pretty hard with Siegmund (damage varies from whatever attack)

Final Smash:
He uses the Solar Brace, and promotes into a Great Lord, lasts for 15 seconds.
Bumping an opponent with the horse will deal damage (16%), pressing attack will spin Siegmund and slashes upward (16% in total, can be used while moving), if the timer finally ends, everyone will stop and he will do his Critical Hit animation, charging the opponents, it's range is quite smaller than Ganon's FSmash (OHKO).

Taunts:
N-Taunt: "All right. Let's fight!"
S-Taunt: "Wonderful!"

i lied about tamamo lmfao

Holy S*** 11 hit Jab! Maybe it could be changed to a Rapid Jab that automatically does the finisher after 10 Stabs but you can still do the finisher early

Command Grab Normals are an interesting Concept that isn't explored and kinda reminds me of Brawlhalla for some reason...

Decent Aerials with Decent Damage that seems to be great for Spacing

Side and Neutral Special seems generic but they could do some different stuff
Some Suggestions:

Make N-Spec Pierce and do more Shield Damage
Make S-Spec Deal Weak Meteor effect on aerial opponents

Up B... *yoshi gets flashbacks of Super Mario World*

Final Smash, I suggest just make him change to Great Lord and do hit Critical Hit Animation but make him dash forwards while stabbing the lance
This is because every Fire Emblem Final Smashes in Smash are Trapping/Directional where the character deals high damage and launches or hits multiple times then launches

Secondaries:

For Fun:

Hopefuls:

Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:54 am

Jan_Solo wrote:
Gudako's Insanity wrote:
Ravin_Raven wrote:
Jan_Solo wrote:
Ravin_Raven wrote:

ur cancer

Oh just kiss already

No

You know you want to, Janny boy! :colonthree:

Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Ravin_Raven wrote:
Jan_Solo wrote:
Gudako's Insanity wrote:
Ravin_Raven wrote:
Jan_Solo wrote:

ur cancer

Oh just kiss already

No

You know you want to, Janny boy! :colonthree:

hell naw I ain't gay fo this sh**

Secondaries:

For Fun:

Hopefuls:

Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:42 am

Jan_Solo wrote:

hell naw I ain't gay fo this sh**

Aren't I your dream raven? ;)
Ok we are actually stopping here.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:29 pm

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
RavinxJan is now my new OTP :3.

Move over, MarisaxAlice

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:49 am
YIM WWW

I think there's a dude named "Chizzy" in this place? I liek that dood

Secondaries:

For Fun:

Hopefuls:

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:16 am

MGN Username: SheriffSteelFlex
Currently Playing: SSB3DS
I like this Ephraim. really, the high endlag/high attack power archetype isn't common in SSF. IDK, personally, if they fit in ssf, but that's up to the devs. N spec and S spec should be different in ways besides the trajectory, IMO. U spec is weird. Command grabs are super neat. I don't know if multi hit aerials are good for Ephraim, he seems like the 'stab the s*** out of them and they die' kinda dude in the same manner DK punches things.

Is his grab a tether grab?.... that'd be a cool recovery/zair.

I hate transformation Final Smashes but that's just me, if I didn't hate all of them (except wario man xD) I'd like this one.

Overall 8/10 would have as secondary

3ds FC: 0190-2959-0577
Cloud is not 3rd 2nd okey

30xx wrote:
I'm not reading all that but it looks like you have a severe case of nerd

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:47 am
 [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next