The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:52 pm

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
1 Vs. 1 Vs. 1 

Sirrus jumped onto another branch, noticing Cries Following him. Sirrus passe Naomi, and jumped back to kick Creis's face with the heel of his boot. Afterwards, Sirrus jumps down to where Naomi is. Thunder stuck another tree, causing it to fall right next to Sirrus.

Hakker IP banned me. I'm gonna say this cuz it doesn't matter, I think Hakker's gone COMPLETELY Powerdrunk.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:19 am

Creis was hit in the jaw, causing a small fracture. He spit blood from his mouth, anger burning in his eyes. Creis dropped to the ground and dashed at Sirrus from behind. As the tree fell, Creis slashed horizontally at Sirrus' ribs.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:38 am

Sirrus uses his arm to block the blade. the sword dug into his arm. Sirrus cringed, then removed the blade from his arm. he jumped to Creis's side, and aimed for his neck with his claws.

Hakker IP banned me. I'm gonna say this cuz it doesn't matter, I think Hakker's gone COMPLETELY Powerdrunk.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:44 am

Creis jumped at Sirrus, his claws meeting Creis' armor. The claws jabbed into his chestplate, though they could not meet skin. Creis spit more blood from his mouth, his arm still bleeding ever so slightly from Sirrus' arrows. He attempted to kick Sirrus with one boot, while slashing at his ribs with his sword.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:56 am

Nate was shocked. The two fighters were battling with a ferocity born of rage. The girl had wisely decided not to engage. She wouldn't have lasted five seconds in that tumult. Nate took a mouthful of popcorn and continued to watch.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:06 am

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
Nate wrote:
Nate was shocked. The two fighters were battling with a ferocity born of rage. The girl had wisely decided not to engage. She wouldn't have lasted five seconds in that tumult. Nate took a mouthful of popcorn and continued to watch.

OOC:You do know this is a 1 vs. 1 vs. 1, and the RPers have already filled that? BTW where did he get the popcorn? 'Cause only Fyle can pull stuff out of (insert copyrighted word here).

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:10 am

Surging power into his arm, he pushed the claws in further, the claws got warmer and warmer, until they were white hot. Sirrus tried to push the claws further. then was stunned by the sharp pain in his side. he had notice that he'd been struck. he looked at the blade. his blood rolled over it. he pushed the claws further, trying to hold himslef up. "You'll Pay for that!" he yelled as the rain steamed against his claws.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:14 am

Creis grabbed Sirrus' arm, trying to hold it back. He sheathed his sword and punched at Sirrus' jaw with as much force as he could muster.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:16 am

Sirrus took a direct hit, taking a moment to regain himself. He removed his claw from creis's chest, and quickly grabbed Creis's sword and ran off, Sirrus slid to look at Creis. he threw the sword as far into the forest as possible. "Now what do you have?" Sirrus asked "Nothing, right?"

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:21 am

[[How can you steal a sheathed sword? It's attached to him.]]

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:23 am

[[Slide it out of the sheath while running]]

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:26 am

OOC: My auto-hit senses are tingling.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:29 am

[[But, how could he do it that effortlessly? He'd have to get behind Creis, then grab the sword hilt, pull it up, then run with it. Not saying he can't grab it, just make it realistic.]]

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:30 am

NintendoJava wrote:
[[But, how could he do it that effortlessly? He'd have to get behind Creis, then grab the sword hilt, pull it up, then run with it. Not saying he can't grab it, just make it realistic.]]

Oh wait, Its on your back? I thought it was on your side.
New post:
Sirrus took a direct hit, taking a moment to regain himself. using his other hot claw, he swung at Cries's ribs, while still trying to push his other claws further. "Let this be it." he whispered to himself.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:41 am

Creis took his free hand and grabbed Sirrus' other arm, slowing down their movement. Creis was able to slow them considerably, but they still made their advance, pushing deeper and deeper into his armor. He feared the burn of Sirrus' claws if they touched his skin. He had to think fast. He kicked at Sirru's shin again, hoping to stop him for even a split second, which would allow him to evade the claws.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:47 am
 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next