The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:39 pm

[ 520 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 35  Next
McLeodgaming Mafia V [Devs vs Balancers] 

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Panthera leo wrote:
Ok so, what was up with Void's role as RM? I honestly think he would be either an amnesiac, a jekyll/hyde dev/balancer role, or a full on dev.

First of it all, if crabby says the truth, TSO is an amnesiac. Then, I doubt the existance of another one in the game.
How could that dev/balancer role work? I don't know. Consider he was announced as RM- unknown alignment.
I seriously think he's a godfather, but we won't know that until we lynch him or investigate him.

Also, if there's an RM, there's a Roy. Don't forget that.

I need Void to explain this. Vote: Faceless Void

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
I investigated Brik. His ability was titled "Break". Brik is most likely Roy.
Vote: Brikmaethor

Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Currently Playing: Fable III
crabbyman66 wrote:

That's a fair jump ahead in logic. What does 'Break' do?

Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:58 pm

MGN Username: masterp443
Currently Playing: v0.9b
Fly or Die wrote:
crabbyman66 wrote:

Balancer/Dev culture:
Roy has the infamous reputation of making an insanely broken character (Megaman). With over 8 special moves, projectile smash attacks, projectile aerials, innumerable gimmicks, and possibly the best spacing game in SSF2, Roy is often associated with making Megaman broken beyond compare.

^ An image macro meant to reference Roy and his affinity to add more tricks and gimmicks to Megaman.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Panthera leo wrote:
Fly or Die wrote:
crabbyman66 wrote:

Balancer/Dev culture:
Roy has the infamous reputation of making an insanely broken character (Megaman). With over 8 special moves, projectile smash attacks, projectile aerials, innumerable gimmicks, and possibly the best spacing game in SSF2, Roy is often associated with making Megaman broken beyond compare.

^ An image macro meant to reference Roy and his affinity to add more tricks and gimmicks to Megaman.

That might be true. It makes sense. Although, I would prefer a confirmation from Crabby.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Currently Playing: Fable III
I am aware of Roy's tendency to "break" Megaman, but the ability "Break" could refer to something else. I should have made that more clear.

Brik, where are you...?

Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Anyone found out anything? I'm waiting for Brik and Crabby to answer.

Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Brikmaethor wrote:
Ahahahaha. That’s bogus, Void. Brilliant, almost uncanny guesswork and a very lucky redirection of blame if what Unknown says is true, but bogus non the less. I’m DJ Wizard Cop, and unless he somehow learned to create clones of himself, then you are not. You were almost spot-on with your invented version of the role, I will give you that. However, you didn’t get it quite right. I border on being a voteless townie, yes. That isn’t quite the case, though. My passive ability, or restriction, rather, is “Heard once in a while.” Basically, I only get to vote every other day, starting Day 1, and I can never cast the final vote in a decision. I have two night abilities, but can only use one of them a night. The first is indeed “look over Brik’s shoulder,” and it works pretty much like you said. Last night, however, I used my other ability, which is a toned-down version of the “Dj Wizard Cop” role that was made up by DJ Wiz as a joke during Mafia 3. I pick seven players and investigate one of them, chosen randomly. I am told that my results apply to one of two people on my list. To compensate for this lack of accuracy, I am ensured that my investigations are always completely accurate, regardless of busing, godfather status, lawyer protection or any other factor. I got a guilty result, and one of the two possible suspects was none other than Faceless Void.

You played excellently up to this point, but the role-claim was the end of it. If I could, I would be voting: Faceless Void.

According to Brik, his two abilities consisted of the passive ability "heard once in a while" and an investigative ability. "Break" not only does not go with the description Brik gave, but also does not seem to fit DJ Wiz, the character he claimed to be.

Although this leads be to believe Brik is the mafia member Roy, I'm hesitant to say this with 100% certainty, considering Brik has claimed as DJ Wiz and there has not been a counterclaim as of yet. Brik really needs to explain himself.

Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Anyone investigated Faceless Void yet? That way, we can be sure Brik is mafia.

Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Genis, Void has just been reincorporated into the game. Therefore, none of the investigative roles could have investigated him.

Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Panthera leo wrote:
Fly or Die wrote:
crabbyman66 wrote:

Balancer/Dev culture:

Credit goes to 194 for that awesome image.

Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:55 pm

194 wrote:
Genis, Void has just been reincorporated into the game. Therefore, none of the investigative roles could have investigated him.

Oh yeah, right.

Well, I'm trusting Crabby on this one. Vote: Brik

Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:11 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Hm. Well, I think this pretty much confirms the presence of a bus driver. "Break" does not feature in my list of abilities. I have only "Look over Brik's shoulder," "Heard once in a while" and "I'm a DJ Wizard Cop." Crabby can't be insane, since his conviction was spot-on yesterday. As far as I can tell, that leaves only the possibility of a busing role interfering with his investigation. If the bus driver is town-sided, then they may hold the key to the identity of another mafia member.

As for my own investigation results. I got an innocent result that can apply either to Harpuia or The Silent One. Since The Silent One claimed a third party role and third parties generally show up as guilty, I think we can assume that the innocent result applies to Harpuia.

Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:15 pm

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
• • • • • • • • • • •

We have two left to go. We have lost 3.

We have I and Crabby confirmed townies and Fly or Die confirmed third party. Anyone I'm missing.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:17 am

194 wrote:

Speaking of my role. Just to restate was has been said before through investigations:
Panthera Leo is Innocent.
194 is Innocence.

We need to ramp up these discussions, I still have to vote before the day is through. I was leaning toward Brik but with his recent ideas I think I can safely stray from that option.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:09 am
 [ 520 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 35  Next