The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:23 am

[ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
Annoying friends 

Currently Playing: Sonic 1,Sonic 2,Sonic CD,Sonic 3 & Knuckles,Sonic Adventure,Sonic Adventure 2,Sonic 06,Sonic and the Secret Rings,Sonic and the Black Knight,Sonic Unleashed,Sonic Colors,Sonic 4 EPISODE 1,2,& Metal,Sonic Generations
Nixter wrote:
would he happen to be retarded?

most likely :nod:

Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Sonic:The Blue Blur wrote:
Faceless Void wrote:
does anyone else get annoyed when the friends you only have for rides show up late

This guy isn`t my friend but I had this guy back in middle school who had to drive me home and he was always the bigest jerk.

He said all Nintendo games are crap and all the people who play nintendo games are crap.
So I asked him have you every seen a nintendo game.
he replyed with "yes I own mario generations for the psp vita" this is what happened next :facepalm: 1. it is Sonic Generations for the X box and playstation. 2.It was not made by nintendo 3.nintendo never ports there games to systems other then theirs and 4. you don`t own a psp vita (it hadn`t come out yet at this point)

and 5. why would you even want to have a ps vita lmao

Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:46 pm

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
yeah f*** those sony scrubs 3DS master race

Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Currently Playing: Sonic 1,Sonic 2,Sonic CD,Sonic 3 & Knuckles,Sonic Adventure,Sonic Adventure 2,Sonic 06,Sonic and the Secret Rings,Sonic and the Black Knight,Sonic Unleashed,Sonic Colors,Sonic 4 EPISODE 1,2,& Metal,Sonic Generations
King Kyuubit wrote:
Faceless Void wrote:
does anyone else get annoyed when the friends you only have for rides show up late

This guy isn`t my friend but I had this guy back in middle school who had to drive me home and he was always the bigest jerk.

He said all Nintendo games are crap and all the people who play nintendo games are crap.
he replyed with "yes I own mario generations for the psp vita" this is what happened next :facepalm: 1. it is Sonic Generations for the X box and playstation. 2.It was not made by nintendo 3.nintendo never ports there games to systems other then theirs and 4. you don`t own a psp vita (it hadn`t come out yet at this point)

He basically knows nothing other that Call of Duty and Halo

Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:49 pm

The Blue Blur wrote:
King Kyuubit wrote:
Faceless Void wrote:

He basically knows nothing other that Call of Duty and Halo

I would like to state I have nothing against Call of Duty or Halo but when they are the only things you play and all you think anyone should play then I have a issue

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:00 pm

The Blue Blur wrote:
I have a friend who comes to my house a lot and when he comes he never does anything.

I have tried everything, letting him decide what we do, showing him my game collection, taking him bowling, but nothing works.
He just sits in the corner with his 3ds

Maybe he has a tough life at home and needs somewhere to escape

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Nick wrote:
The Blue Blur wrote:
I have a friend who comes to my house a lot and when he comes he never does anything.

I have tried everything, letting him decide what we do, showing him my game collection, taking him bowling, but nothing works.

You would change that awnser if you knew him

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:11 pm

The Blue Blur wrote:
Nick wrote:
The Blue Blur wrote:

You would change that awnser if you knew him

ok

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:13 pm

The Blue Blur wrote:
Faceless Void wrote:

So, basically, you got trolled to the max IRL.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:35 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
The Blue Blur wrote:

but all nintendo games ARE crap

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:19 pm
Site Moderator

Wrenchfuvker wrote:
The Blue Blur wrote:

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Wrenchfuvker wrote:
The Blue Blur wrote:

Give valid arguments.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
itt we disagree with other peoples' opinions

why is it a problem that he thinks nintendo games are crap? does that affect you personally? (if so im sorry that you're sensitive)

EDIT: @metal knight

what constitutes a "valid argument"? why can't he just say he thinks nintendo games are crap? how do you even quantify crapness in an objective light?

Adopted by Shounic

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Gookclicker wrote:

why is it a problem that he thinks nintendo games are crap? does that affect you personally? (if so im sorry that you're sensitive)

what constitutes a "valid argument"? why can't he just say he thinks nintendo games are crap? how do you even quantify crapness in an objective light?

Excuse me? Do you hate me or Something?

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Metal Knight wrote:
Gookclicker wrote:

Excuse me? Do you hate me or Something?

He doesn't have anything against you he was just stating the facts

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:54 pm
 [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next