The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:27 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
Nato "Kino" Sakurai 

Currently Playing: Patapon 2, Worms:OW2, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII
Name: Nato "Kino" Sakurai
Nationality: Japanese
Race: Human/Animal
Choice of weapon: His sword, Michuraze
Appearance: Tall, clocking in at 6ft 5in. Wears a pair of turquiose jeans with a shirt coloured red. he always carries a sword made of Adamantite, and has a blue handle. The sheath it is in is coloured red, and is encrusted with emerald and sapphire. His sword is named "Michirazu", Due to it's special strike, "Michirazu", a huge wave of ice and fire slashed at the target. He has brown hair, and wears black trainers.

Backstory: Nato was born on the 19th of Februrary,1987. His parents were middle class, and he lived in a tall house. His brother, Dachon, always abused him. On his tenth birthday, Nato noticed claws suddenly appear out of his hands, and watched with surprise as he made them dissapear. He knew at that time he was a hybrid. At the age of 12, he ws able to graduate from highschool. He had a second personality, one of a wolf, and, on the night of his 14th birthday, his family was killed in an inferno. Nato could not draw attention to himself, and took the name of "Kino". He left his hometown of Kyoto after three years of intensive training, and set out, with the powers that makes every animal on Earth unique, to find his family's killer.

Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4898 9417 2153 Kando (Who wants a Shiny Rayquaza?)

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:53 pm
Site Moderator

Nandousen wrote:
Name: Nato "Kino" Sakurai SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIII! I mean, ew.
Nationality: Japanese Okay, this isn't looking so good (if the name wasn't bad enough already)
Age: 23 Probably better than the age of teens, yet kinda seems too young somehow.
Race: Human/Animal I'm imagining a furry now, great.
Choice of weapon: His sword, Michuraze I'm 99.9% sure this is a katana.
Appearance: Tall, clocking in at 6ft 5in. Wears a pair of turquoise jeans with a shirt coloured red. he always carries a sword made of Adamantite , and has a blue handle. The sheath it is in is coloured red, and is encrusted with emerald and sapphire. His sword is named "Michirazu", Due to it's special strike, "Michirazu", a huge wave of ice and fire slashed at the target. He has brown hair Which I believe to be in the shape of an afro., and wears black trainers. I can assume he has fur then.

Backstory: Nato was born on the 19th of Februrary,1987. His parents were middle class, and he lived in a tall house . His brother, Dachon , always abused him because he had a even worser sounding name.. On his tenth birthday, Nato noticed claws suddenly appear out of his hands It was difficult scratching himself., and watched with surprise as he made them dissapear The pear cried, then shot itself.. He knew at that time he was a hybrid Specifically a Honda.. At the age of 12, he ws able to graduate from highschool by blackmailing every single teacher.. He had a second personality, one of a wolf He would often find himself eating a deer, and marking his territory., and, on the night of his 14th birthday, his family was killed in an inferno If only Nato didn't leave the stove on.. Nato could not draw attention to himself His fingerprints were on the stove you see., and took the name of "Kino" He liked the band.. He left his hometown of Kyoto after three years of intensive training Really just playing games he bought from the insurance., and set out, with the powers that makes every animal on Earth unique Sensing earthquakes., to find his family's killer Just a excuse to go places and a sob story to pick up chicks..

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:02 pm

oh sweet jesus what is this i dont even

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:11 am
BR Member

Sakurai?
Someone think of a more original Japanese last name.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Or just no f*** Japanese, period.

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Better yet, think of a name that isn't Japanese at all!

Really it's this kind of thing that makes me want to drop everything relating to literature and huddle in a corner or retreat to some place that is devoid of this kind of "I HAVE A BIG KATANA AND NO EMOTIONS WHATSOEVER" s***. But I digress, maybe I'll get onto an actual review that isn't based solely on insulting its' creator later.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm
 [ 6 posts ]