The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:30 pm

[ 1 post ] 
Keith di Cosimo 

Name: Keith di Cosimo

Race: Half-Human, Half-Chimera

Class: Swordsman/Bowman

Profession:

Equipment/Items:
Briquet Sabre: A sabre found in Europe, was given to him by his Father before he went into the War of Cognitive Dissonance. With his blade sharp as ever, but not knowing how to use it, he was trained by the High-Chimera Lee Twong.

Bow and Arrow: The weapon he used to train with ever since he was 10 (Human age).
Abilities/Traits: later.

Character: Body Colour: Beige

Face: Has a real short Sideburn, has light brown eyes that shimmers when sunlight splashes onto his face. Has a small yet fat nose. His hair Black, Straight, and down to his shoulders.

Upper body: Wear's no shirt at all, but has a strap around his chest to hold his backpack, which can hold 10 items, his Sabre, and his Bow and Arrows. Chest hair is shortly populated, but is about 1cm of height.

Lower Body: Green pants made out of Cotton, and Leather for his pockets. He also has a strap and a sword carrying case for his Sabre.

Shoes: Black shoes, the design is like Nike Sneakers, but actually made from Dvs. Stolen in North America, he keeps his shoes safe and sound because it is his only pair.

Other: He also has a brown tale on his back, as related to a tiger's tale.

Personality: He is a really friendly guy, but if you get on his bad side, he gets really ludicrous.

Biography:
Early Life:
Aloysius was born in Piacenza, on May 14th, 1986, by Aida di Cosimo and Luigi di Cosimo. Being an only sibling, Aloysius's early life had to be about helping himself, especially when his parents weren't home. At the age of 4, Aloysius picked up a flu called the "Chim". Doctor's had no clue what it was, until a Chimera appeared on there doorsteps. He said Aloysius had no flu, he was just getting the first symptoms every Chimera gets when they develop. 2 weeks later, they find that Aloysius has the DNA of an average Chimera. The family didn't know what to do, but give Aloysius to the Chimera for special care. Aloysius has never returned to his family that year on.

Aloysius was treated carefully in the land of Chimera. The head Chimera decided to adopt him for a while, just to get some Human DNA to create an Ultimate Chimera. As Aloysius grerw to the age of 8, he started to remember about his old family. He started asking the head Chimera about his old family, but he did not respond. Aloysius then went to Chimera library, and realized he is on an island of Chimera's. He asks other people if they can take him back to the Human world, but all said no. Although, one guy named Blaine, knows about the Human world, and knows how to get there by boat. So, at the end of the day, Aloysius sneaks out, and him and Blaine goes to Europe.

Teenager Life:
Italy is called out by war. By who, you may ask. The Chimera Land. They are in the world in search for Aloysius, but they didn't want anyone to know. So they said they don't like Italy's idea of some sort, and called it the War of Cognitive Dissonance. As this happened, Aloysius being the age of 14, he wanted to go out into war. But, Luigi said no, and said he had to go into war instead. At the day he had to leave, he gave Aloysius a special present. It was a Briquet Sabre. Luigi says that you should keep that with you and protect the family. As said that, Luigi left and never returned again. They unleashed the Ultimate Chimera onto Italy. Dozens of Hundreds of people were killed. They later entered into the town Aloysius lived in. He knew what to do. As to being Half-Chimera, he knows the power of Tenshu. Tenshu gives Chimera's amazing healing power if they are brutally hurt. Aloysius stood in front of the Ultimate Chimera, the Ultimate Chimer being 8 foot 1 inches and being Half-Lion Half-Rodent. Aloysius grabbed it's bow and arrow, and shot the arrow right into the UC's jaw. The UC fell to the ground, but is quickly healing. But, before it got up, Aloysius grabbed his Sabre and stabbed the UC's heart. The Heart withhold's the power of Tenshu, and if the heart is stabbed, Tenshu is gone. As the UC dies, Aloysius then stares at the Head Chimera.

"hehehe" Head Chimera snickers. "You think you can get away so easily because you have Tenshu and a little sword. Oh, by the way, that guy who brought you back, "Blaine", was it. Well, his funeral wasn't really fun, but his persecution was.."

"You think you can get away with killing my father and killing the man who saved me..." Aloysius interrupts.

"Y'see, he was in our way. Everyone is in our way, so we just pushed...well, killed them. Us Chimera always get what we want."

"NO WE DON'T! I am a Chimera, do I get my father back? no. Does Blaine get to live for saving me? no. Does every f*** citizen get to be head cheif? NO. So you just contradicted yourself"

"Yeah, and so have you"
and with that, the Head Chimera raised his hand out. A spirit then shot out of his hand and went into Aloysius. That knocked him unconcious.

Aloysius
Mom?
No, more important
Dad?
Your inner spirit, Aishka
What? Who?
The Head Chimera is also the walking spirit world. He can release spirit's from his world into other bodies and that's what he did to you
I....Want....Him....Dead
Whoa there now. He's not the easiest fish in the sea to kill. In fact, he's the hardest shark.
I don't care even if he's a s**** whale. I want him dead
Okay, I can help. But, we must get out of Italy first
And go where?
To the unknown Territory.
Am I safe there?
As safe as a bee in a flower
that's not safe
YOU'LL BE SAFE, OK!!!!

With that, Aloysius woke up in a cell. He remember's the cell. He's in the Chimera Island. How did he get there so quick. He realizes he's been sleeping for 3 hours. The conversation was long. He grabbed his Sabre he still had and cracked the lock open. He turned, and found a Half Gorilla, Half Dinosaur. Yep, Half-Dinosaur. You can do this. Just like you did to the Ultimate Chimera. Aloysius jumps into the air, and tries to stab the Chimera in the head. The Chimera slashed Aloysius's face with his claws. He then quickly got up and shot a bow and arrow. It landed in the Chimera's face. He fell dead on the floor. Well, unconcious. Then Aloysius stabs the Chimera in the heart. There ya go. Now walk straight.
Straight into the Head Chimera? No way.
Walking straight teleports you into the new world
So, Aloysius walks straight really fast. He felt a breeze in front of him. He felt himself teleporting. Then, he turned the corner and was face to face with the Head Chimera. Then, he found himself on a Sunflower field.
How did I get here? So fast
Welcome to the Territory of Sunflowers. That is also the power of teleportation.
Aloysius walks down the field, and a new life is starting for him.

stfu, it's my first roughly written out bio
*Note: The bold is his spirit Aishka.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:03 pm
 [ 1 post ]