The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 5:09 am

[ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
The Dream Topic 

I had a dream, then I woke up.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:07 pm

I just had this dream that a big a** wasp laid 3 f*** huge eggs.

Meanwhile, I made a jail for myself while everyone else got stung while I was protected by bars (they were so f*** huge they couldn't get in)

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:08 pm

I had a dream I was in the bathroom, and I found my bed wet that morning.

lol

Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Shy Guy! wrote:

lol

That means you're going to grow up to be a serial killer.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:51 pm
YIM WWW

Kittenpuncher wrote:
Shy Guy! wrote:

lol

That means you're going to grow up to be a serial killer.

No that's for men with smaller dicks. They can't spend time masturbating, so they spend time shooting, then raping.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Okay, so here's a really weird dream I had...

I was viewing the SSF2 Animation Archive, and there were different forms of certain characters. There was the Mario and Luigi we have now, and also the Mario and Luigi that could fit in with the new Fox, Falco, Zelda, and Captain Falcon styles combined. Then there was Dr. Mario and Dr. Luigi, in the SMW style we have now, and in the other style. There was the old and current Fox, Falco, Zelda, Peach, and Captain Falcon, and new characters, like Rayman, Dig-Dug, and more. But they all had currency levels, like the Mario we have now said "100% Done" while the other styled Mario said ("50% Done"). And even though they were different forms, they all had the same name. Like the Mario we have now was labeled "Mario" and the other Mario was also labeled "Mario". Wierd, huh? Maybe it's because we keep changing everyone's sprites, so I can never catch up with the sprite styles. :oh:

Doore1337 wrote:
I had a wierd dream last night;

It was the first day of summer, and I was at my grandparents' house for a vacation. But then, I was ambushed by hordes of video game monsters. I can recall 3; Space pirates from Metroid, Jells from Monster Rancher, and Dusk nobodies from Kingdom Hearts II. Through a strange series of events, I found out that Ms. Briggs, the crazy teacher from iCarly, was behind the attack. I was completely unarmed, but I boarded her armada of piate ships to stop her. Then, I found out what she was REALLY after; my stereo video game chair (which I really do have), which turned out to be an original 1903 television set. I came across a large, muscular man, who was the pirate captain of that ship. Strangely, we sttarted to play chess, and I befriended him somehow. He helped smuggle the TV back to my house. Then, Ms. Briggs was furious and tore up her treasure catalogue, and she vowed to get me next school year.

Then, I woke up.

Wait...you watch iCarly? Unbelievable! U will be added 2 my Friends list INSTANTLY!

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:44 pm

All my dreams have me transform constantly, because, obviously, I'm only human. I can't control my thoughts in my sleep.
My most memorable one was when I turned into a bulldozer, and dozed. Then, woke up, as Sonic.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 pm
YIM WWW

what1000144 wrote:
All my dreams have me transform constantly, because, obviously, I'm only human. I can't control my thoughts in my sleep.
My most memorable one was when I turned into a bulldozer, and dozed. Then, woke up, as Sonic.

I CAN!

Lucid dreaming FTW.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:13 pm
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Arel
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Waifu: Jesus of Nazareth
:eew: no fair!

Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Wow. Then, you could just be an ultra godajigmajigmaigathingy.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:32 pm
YIM WWW

what1000144 wrote:
Wow. Then, you could just be an ultra godajigmajigmaigathingy.

Nuhu. It's called acid.

giddigygig.

Anyways, I've been reading a book now for a while(insomina, by stephen king), and this night i dreamed of one of the characters coming out of the book(Charles Pickering) coming out and killing the whole f*** neighboor hood, and I told him it was cool and when i woke up i was all like... wtf?Also, he tried to kill me before I woke up.

Adopted by MaxMatsu

Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 am

I always am either about to die or something good's about to happen before I wake up.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:07 am
YIM WWW

I want to have a dream where I'm giving love to Miranda Cosgrove but it keeps turning out to be this real weird video game adventure. Let me explain:

At the beginning of the most recent adventure, I was running with Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi to a bigass swimming pool, with our clothes on. Every time Luigi touched his cap to the water surface, a big friggin "L" symbol appears on the wall (the wall that comes out of the pool and is taller than all other walls). For Wario, a big friggin "W", and you get the idea. Then Mario came along and was pissed off 'cuz I didn't invite him. I explained to him I wanted to hang out with the least famous Mario crew and he stumbled off. Then I found myself with 150 pounds lost and dressed as Solid Snake (same adventure, BTW) and I'm crawling in this low ceiling room with gaps in the way (how I crawled over the gaps, I will never know) and the platforms were green, red, yellow, and blue "empty blocks" from SMB3 (in 3D form). Then I crawled out and aliens dressed as humans were running a cafe. My dad almost bought a little chocolate caramel cake thing, but I shoved it away from him and told him the people were aliens (how I knew they were aliens, I will never know). He slapped me for flinging it away, but I didn't give a damn, I saved his life. Then we ran out (of the isle) and that's when I found myself looking at the screwed-up SSF2 Animation Archive I mentioned earlier. Then I found myself in the woods on a school field trip, and our science teacher was with us, but it wasn't for science, it was for camping. I was telling him about SSF2, and only in my dream did he know what I was talking about (in real life he doesn't play games), and then I found myself, lying on my back, on an invisible (and in-feel-able) flying carpet hovering above the McDonald's parking lot. I order the exact same thing Smoke ordered (Smoke on Grand Theft Auto, not MK Smoke): "A couple #7's, a #6 with extra dip, a #9, and a couple #45's." Then I woke up.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Goombill wrote:
I want to have a dream where I'm giving love to Miranda Cosgrove but it keeps turning out to be this real weird video game adventure. Let me explain:

At the beginning of the most recent adventure, I was running with Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi to a bigass swimming pool, with our clothes on.

I stopped reading, you need to get out more.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Waifu: I'm married
I had a dream that Frank Zappa raped me and I got pregnant... And AIDS, which Frank claimed to contract from a toilet seat.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:09 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next