The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:27 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
My first character bio 

Name: Harukai Qizan (his mothers surname), more commonly known as, TBS

Timeline:1333, just after the Mongol invasion
Homeland: Japan

Appearance: Harukai looks like a man to look down on, his back is arched, mainly because he has a very thick,
medium-sized clay pot strapped to his back, (and no, i am not trying to pull of a Gaara) along
with some arrows and a short-bow. He is wearing a maroon robe, a grey shirt and baggy
brown pants. On his feet are what seem like a pair of leather, badly made sandals, holding up the
large pants is a black belt (not a martial arts one, mind) with a relatively long samurai sword kept
under it.
Harukai's facial structure is very peculiar, it has the stereotypical Japanese upper area of the head,
but the jaw structure is much more western, as is his skin tone, a heavily tanned western look to it.
Harukai has moderately long untidy black hair, just long enough to pass his jaw, a large amount of dust
can be seen in his hair, as he is very reluctant to clean it.
Harukai's tired blue eyes reflect his laziness, as does his dirty hands, and strong scent of alcohol can be
smelt in his breath.

Background: Harukai has lived in Japan all his life, and knows the place he currently lives in, Kyoto, like the back of his hand,
The used to live in Tokyo, with his slightly aristocratic mother Yuri, she, being the daughter of a hated tax collecter,
forced Harukai to learn various martial arts to protect himself from beggars he also learned engish at his mothers will.
Not much is known about Harukai's father and it was only when his mother died in a horrific alcohol fire that her will it stated that Harukai's father was a Western trader,and rumour has is that he died, fighting a sea serpent on his route to the carribean islands.
After his mother died Harukai decided to move to Kyoto, living in Tokyo was very hard as he was frequently attacked by
beggars and tax collecters, one of which was his cash-hungry grandfather in a group of law-abiding tax collectors, who tried to mug Harukai from behind, not knowing who he was, Harukai lost his patiance and killed him, and got himself a very bad reputation, and eventually Harukai resorted to drinking, and he frequently filled the clay pot on his back with very strong sake.
He was so depressed that people started to call him The Blue Sun, or TBS. (If you can't figure out why that is I suggest you
come back in a few more years) Harukai grew so poor that he had to sneak into a trading cart to get into Kyoto.
Life there wasnt any better there, if anything it grew worse, he had to kill his own meals and people looked down on him,
which caused numerous killings, and now, he virually owns the neighbourhood and he is a constant struggle with law-keepers.

Abilities: Harukai knows a manner of martial arts, including:
Kenjutsu, (swordmanship)
Kyūdō (way of the bow)
and Zui Quan (Drunken fist, which is a branch of shaolin that appears too look like a drunkard)

Personality: Harukai is lazy, and is not scared to admit it, he is always trying to find a way to cut corners when put in a situation and normally does things without feeling the need to stop and think, when going into battle, he regularly
takes the pot of his back, and starts to drink the very strong sake, this is to confuse and taunt the enemy, and to intensify Harukai's drunken fist technique.

Height: 6 feet and 3 inches, however, with his thick clay pot slung upon his back, he appears much shorter

Last edited by TheBlueSun on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
TheBlueSun wrote:
Name: Harukai Qizan (his mothers surname), more commonly known as, TBS Eh? I guess I'll get to that.

Timeline:1333, just after the Mongol invasion Rather restricting, unless someone make an RP in the 1333th year, I don't see how joinable it is, aside from a fight.
Homeland: Japan Meh.

Appearance: Harukai looks like a man to look down on, his back is arched, mainly because he has a very thick,
medium-sized clay pot strapped to his back, (and no, i am not trying to pull of a Gaara) along
with some arrows, and a shortbow. He is wearing a maroon robe, a grey shirt and baggy
brown pants, on his feet are what seem like a pair of leather, badly made sandals. Holding up the
large pants is a black belt (not a martial arts one, mind) with a relativly long samurai sword kept
under it.
Harukai's facial structure is very perculiar, it has the stereotypical Japanese upper area of the head,
but the jaw structure is much more western, as is his skin tone, a heavily tanned western look to it.
Harukai has modrately long untidy black hair, just long enough to pass his jaw, a large amount of dust
can be seen in his hair, as he is very reluctant to clean it.
Harukai's tired blue eyes reflect his laziness, as does his dirty hands, and strong scent of alcohol can be
smelt in his breath.
Decent Appearance, despite some slight errors. Rather descriptive, but may be difficult to fully get because of the grammar.

Background: Harukai has lived in Japan all his life, and knows the place he currently lives in, Kyoto, like the back of his hand,
he used to live in Tokyo, with his slightly aristocratic mother Yuri, she, being the daughter of a hated tax collecter,
forced Harukai to learn various martial arts to protect himself from beggars he also learned engish at his mothers will.
Not much is known about Harukai's father and it was only when his mother died that in her will it stated that Harukai's
father was a Western trader,and rumour has is that he died, fighting a sea serpent on his route to the carribean islands.
After his mother died Harukai decided to move to Kyoto, living in Tokyo was very hard as he was frequently attacked by
beggars and tax collecters, one of which was his grandfather, who tried to mug Harukai from behind, not knowing who he
was, Harukai lost his patiance and killed him, and got himself a very bad reputation, and eventually Harukai resorted to
drinking.
He was so depressed that people started to call him The Blue Sun, or TBS. (If you cant figure out why that is I suggest you
come back in a few more years) Harukai grew so poor that he had to sneak into a trading cart to get into Kyoto.
Life there wasnt any better there, if anything it grew worse, he had to kill his own meals and people looked down on him,
which caused numerous killings, and now, he virually owns the neighbourhood and he is a constant struggle with lawkeepers.
As the first bio you've done, very nice. Aside from more errors (engish, and some more grammar), it fits rather nicely. However, there could be more detail in describing his mother's death, and the... coincidence , I believe, of killing the tax collecter which was his Grandfather.

Abilities: Harukai knows a manner of martial arts, including:
Kenjutsu, (swordmanship)
Kyūdō (way of the bow)
and Zui Quan (Drunken fist)
Rather interesting to note his matrial arts. However, there could be a description for those who are too lazy to crack open the internet to search their styles.

Personality: Harukai is lazy, and is not scared to admit it, he is always trying to find a way to cut corners when put in a siuation
and normally does things without feeling the need to stop and think.
If would be nice to mention his drinking habits, after looking through his appearance, but, wutevar.
Height: 6 feet and 3 inches, however, with his thick clay pot slung upon his back, he appears much shorter
Comments in bold, thank you for your time.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:19 pm

ConquestStreak wrote:
words

I will try in the best in my ability to fix those errors, thank you for your time, as it is most precious...
Oh, and yes, I do prefer fights over RPG's

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:30 am
 [ 3 posts ]