The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:37 pm

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Incredible Hulk (2008) 

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
[NU] wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
@Lady of Disorder: Spiderman 1 was ok (I prefer the 3rd, I don't even remember the 2nd one) and I haven't seen Iron Man, its waiting on the Netflix list at the moment I think.
*Gasp*

Spiderman1>All other Super Heroes

YES! 100% agreed!

Lol, I'm not saying its bad, it really was very good. I just prefer the 3rd a little more.

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Coobit wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
@Lady of Disorder: Spiderman 1 was ok (I prefer the 3rd, I don't even remember the 2nd one) and I haven't seen Iron Man, its waiting on the Netflix list at the moment I think.
*Gasp*

I liked Iron Man better than Spiderman 1.
It comes close, but no.
Golden Ike wrote:
[NU] wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
*Gasp*

YES! 100% agreed!

Lol, I'm not saying its bad, it really was very good. I just prefer the 3rd a little more.

Spiderman 3 was the worse. Venom dying=fail.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:55 pm
YIM WWW

...None of the Spiderman movies were all that great, IMO.

My sprite gallery.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Aiden wrote:
YOUR OPINION IS WRONG!

Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:30 pm
YIM WWW

Fox [NF] wrote:
Aiden wrote:
YOUR OPINION IS WRONG!

Spider-Man 1- Was good but not too good. But it could do just a little better. It's ok with me. Best part was when Spidey was in a difficult decision to save either Mary Jane or the dumb children from Green Goblin.

Spider-Man 2- Best Spider-Man movie, good fighting and a little better drama. Best part IMO was when Peter took off his mask and Mary Jane saw him. Then all of a sudden a big a** giant wall starts to fall on Mary Jane and Spidey comes to the rescue. Add Doc Ock sacrificed himself.

Spider-Man 3- Worst Spider-Man movie, too many plots and action eats dirt. And too much drama. (worst Spider-Man ending) And last but not least, the best part, well... The best part was just the fight against Venom and Sandman I guess...

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Insane_Jett wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Aiden wrote:
YOUR OPINION IS WRONG!

Spider-Man 1- Was good but not too good. But it could do just a little better. It's ok with me. Best part was when Spidey was in a difficult decision to save either Mary Jane or the dumb children from Green Goblin.

Spider-Man 2- Best Spider-Man movie, good fighting and a little better drama. Best part IMO was when Peter took off his mask and Mary Jane saw him. Then all of a sudden a big a** giant wall starts to fall on Mary Jane and Spidey comes to the rescue. Add Doc Ock sacrificed himself.

Spider-Man 3- Worst Spider-Man movie, too many plots and action eats dirt. And too much drama. (worst Spider-Man ending) And last but not least, the best part, well... The best part was just the fight against Venom and Sandman I guess...
Fox [NF] wrote:
YOUR OPINION IS WRONG!

Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:43 am
YIM WWW

Fox [NF] wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Aiden wrote:
YOUR OPINION IS WRONG!

Fox [NF] wrote:
YOUR OPINION IS WRONG!

Then what do you have in mind?

Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:08 pm

I hated Spiderman 3 enough to never want to see it again.. If not for the fact that the story sucked, then solely for how much they raped Venom to pieces.

That villain in the movie? That wasn't Venom. That was a skinny, small, non-insane, non-savage, non-threatening piece of s*** that I wish I could wipe from my memory forever. Not to mention they hyped Venom up so damn much, and he only got, what, 20-25 minutes of screen time? WTF?

Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:59 pm

Not to mention the fact that the last 10 minutes of the film turned into a giant :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: fest. Aside from the Hulk movies and X-men 3(Cyclops is such a whiny pussy), Spider-man 3 is one of the worst superhero movies I've ever seen.

Batman Begins on the other hand...

Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:19 pm

thedobaga wrote:
I hated Spiderman 3 enough to never want to see it again.. If not for the fact that the story sucked, then solely for how much they raped Venom to pieces.

That villain in the movie? That wasn't Venom. That was a skinny, small, non-insane, non-savage, non-threatening piece of s#%$& that I wish I could wipe from my memory forever. Not to mention they hyped Venom up so damn much, and he only got, what, 20-25 minutes of screen time? WTF?
Reasons why I hated Dark Knight.
Lamario7 wrote:
Not to mention the fact that the last 10 minutes of the film turned into a giant :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: fest. Aside from the Hulk movies and X-men 3(Cyclops is such a whiny pussy), Spider-man 3 is one of the worst superhero movies I've ever seen.

Batman Begins on the other hand...
NOTHING IS WORSE THAN X-MEN 3.

IMO, this new Hulk>X-men1-3 & Spidey 3

Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:30 pm
YIM WWW
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:

That villain in the movie? That wasn't Venom. That was a skinny, small, non-insane, non-savage, non-threatening piece of s#%$& that I wish I could wipe from my memory forever. Not to mention they hyped Venom up so damn much, and he only got, what, 20-25 minutes of screen time? WTF?

... Because Venom didn't get a lot of screen time in it?

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:38 pm

Hakker wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:

... Because Venom didn't get a lot of screen time in it?

Two Face dies. Killing off an awesome bad guy in the last 25 minutes of the movie is retarted for any super hero movie.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:45 pm
YIM WWW

Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:

But Two-Face wasn't hyped up the way Venom was, the only villian they really hyped for Dark Knight was the Joker, and he got plenty of screen time.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
*Jumps in* This is about teh Hulk not Spidey K.

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:53 pm

thedobaga wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:

But Two-Face wasn't hyped up the way Venom was, the only villian they really hyped for Dark Knight was the Joker, and he got plenty of screen time.

I don't care about the hype. No doubt Venom dyng was worse than Two-Face dying, but I left theater pissed when Two-Face died, especially the way he did die. Venom died in an awesome way, two face was just thrown off a building.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:54 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next