The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:11 pm

[ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 46  Next
"Expansion" Character Moveset Speculation 

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
Someone make a character from ace attorney, i don't want to make a moveset for everyone of one series, would like others to make some, might make a expansion later then week, not from my sig poll its needs more votes.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:57 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
RagnorokX wrote:
...i need a character to do.

How about redoing Muslim Sonic?
How about someone doing Maxwell from Scribblenauts? He could fit in pretty well in if one can get creative with all the stuff possible to draw in the game. I would do him myself but I haven't played the game and know absolutely nothing about him; my moveset would turn out horrible.

I might do Taizo Hori (Dig Dug) sometime but I can't think of much to do with him, he doesn't do a whole lot. May do Bass instead.
Better hurry though. I get the feeling that spid3y will never return to update this thread if it stays dead without anymore additions too long.
And could someone review my Young Link?

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:06 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
I actually have a Maxwell moveset finished, and it should be not that bad either. Im just such an attention whore that I stopped releasing any of my movesets until my other 7 or so get reviewed.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:59 am

MGN Username: RespectThePixel
Currently Playing: Smash Wii U, every Touhou game ever
Waifu: Alice Margatroid
Idc about reviews I just like doing these lol

Well, after doing a moveset for my favorite Pokemon, Blaziken, I thought, why not do one for my favorite Waifumon? Here's Gardevoir.

Gardevoir Psychs Out the Competition!

Palettes: show

Source Game: Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire (GBA, 2002)

Background Information: Gardevoir is a Psychic/Fairy-type Pokemon. It is the final form of Ralts, and it evolves from Kirlia.

Note: I refer to Gardevoir as female in this post because, well, I like to think of Gardevoir as a female. However, not all Gardevoir are female.

Stats -
Weight: 80, same as Fox
Height: Medium
Walk Speed: 5.2, same as Link
Initial Dash Speed: Fast, good dash-dance
Dash Speed: 10.9, slightly faster than Meta Knight
Air Speed: Above average.
Short Hop: Medium
Full Hop: Medium
Midair Jump: Medium
Falling Speed: 9, slightly floatier than Samus
Crouch Height: Medium

Standard Attacks -

Jab: Magical Leaf
Damage: 1% each hit
Knockback: Very Low
Range: Medium, disjointed
Description: Gardevoir unleashes a flurry of sharp leaves in front of her. Immediately goes into an infinite jab, similarly to Meta Knight's.

Forward Tilt: Confusion
Damage: 8%
Knockback: Medium
Description: Gardevoir uses psychic waves to attack the opponent. Sends opponents at a completely vertical angle.

Up Tilt: Will-O-Wisp
Damage: 9%
Knockback: Low base, high growth
Range: Low, not disjointed
Description: Gardevoir waves her hand above her head and creates fire from it. Looks and functions similar to Zelda's Up Tilt.

Down Tilt: Grass Knot
Knockback: Low
Description: Gardevoir trips up the opponent with a vine of grass. Looks similar to Isaac's Down Tilt. Sends opponents horizontally.

Dash Attack: Will-O-Wisp
Range: Low, not disjointed
Description: Gardevoir waves both her hands in front of her and creates fire from them. Looks similar to Zelda's Dash Attack, but sends at a completely horizontal angle.

Smash Attacks -

Forward Smash: Psychic
Damage: 12% - 22%
Knockback: High
Range: High, disjointed
Description: Gardevoir emits powerful psychic waves in front of her. Isn't as powerful as some smash attacks, but it makes up for it in large disjointed range.

Up Smash: Focus Blast
Damage: 23% - 35%
Knockback: Very High
Range: High vertical
Description: Gardevoir releases a blast of energy upwards. Very slow in both startup and endlag, but has good disjointed vertical range and is one of the strongest up smashes in the game.

Down Smash: Hidden Power
Damage: Fire-type: 15% - 28%, Grass-type: 1% - 2% per hit, 14% - 25% total, Water-type: 12% - 24%
Knockback: Fire: High, 45 degree angle. Grass: High, vertical angle. Water: Medium-High, low angle
Range: Fire and Grass: Medium, Water: Medium-High
Description: Gardevoir releases energy around her, and the power and type of hit depends on the type. The type cyles every time you use the move, like Peach's forward smash. Fire-type is a single strong hit that's good for KOing at high percents. Grass-type is a multi-hit attack that sends opponents upwards on the final hit. Water-type deals less damage and knockback, but has more range and sends opponents at a rather low angle.

Aerials -

Neutral Air: Magical Leaf
Damage: 3% each, 12% total
Knockback: Medium-Low
Description: 4 leaves spin around Gardevoir. A multi-hit attack, Gardevoir's main combo starter. Similar to Beta Mega Man's Jewel Satellite.

Forward Air: Confusion
Knockback: Medium-High
Description: Gardevoir uses her finger to blast a short psychic wave. Knockback is comparable to Sora's Fair.

Back Air: Light Screen
Damage: 14%
Description: Gardevoir creates a barrier behind her to strongly damage opponents. The range looks really good because the barrier is so far away, but the hitbox is very small and requires good spacing to land.

Up Air: Shadow Ball
Damage: 13%
Range: High, disjointed
Description: Very similar to Zelda's Uair, but instead of a fiery explosion, Gardevoir creates a Shadow Ball that isn't quite as powerful, but faster.

Down Air: Focus Blast
Damage: 8% sourspot, 15% sweetspot
Knockback: Medium on sourspot, High meteor on sweetspot
Description: Gardevoir uses a short Focus Blast below her. There is a strong sweetspot at the center of the blast that meteors. Sourspot doesn't deal as much damage and doesn't meteor. This attack has quite a bit of landing lag.

Special Moves -

Neutral Special: Moonblast
Damage: 3% uncharged, 23% fully charged
Knockback: Very low uncharged, high fully charged
Range: Increases as you charge the move.
Description: Gardevoir charges up and releases the power of the moon. Basic charging neutral special. Can be charge-cancelled. Power, range and projectile size increase as you charge.

Side Special: Hypnosis
Range: Medium-Low
Description: Gardevoir crouches down, her eyes glow blue and she emits psychic waves to put the opponent to sleep. Similar to Mewtwo's Down Special in Melee and Smash 4. Amount of time asleep increases depending on opponent's damage, but can be mashed out of, of course. Smaller characters can crouch under it. Just like Mewtwo's Disable, it counts as a projectile and can be reflected.

Up Special: Teleport
Range: Far-reaching recovery move
Description: Just a teleport. Gardevoir disappears and reappears depending on the direction you input.

Down Special: Calm Mind
Description: This is the pinaccle of Gardevoir's playstyle. Kinda similar to Wii Fit Trainer's Deep Breathing in Smash 4, but with key differences. What does this do? Let's see:

- Increases the damage of all her disjointed hitboxes by an extra 2%, also increases knockback of them.

- Increases the damage of Moonblast by an extra 2% uncharged, 7% fully charged.

- Increases the range of Hypnosis a little, so that smaller characters can no longer crouch under it.

- Allows Gardevoir to not go into a helpless state after using Teleport. This means you can use aerials after it, but you cannot use specials.

- Decreases the damage and knockback of incoming projectiles a little.

Grabs and Throws -

Grab: Telekinesis
Range: High for a grab, low for a disjointed grab.
Description: Gardevoir uses Telekinesis to grab the opponent. A disjointed grab. 6th best range in the game.

Pummel: Thunder Wave
Damage: 2%
Description: Gardevoir emits electric waves to damage the opponent. On the slower side of pummels.

Forward Throw: Psychic
Damage: 11%
Description: Gardevoir releases her opponent with decent force.

Back Throw: Psychic
Description: Gardevoir throws her opponent behind her. Quite a powerful throw.

Up Throw: Moonblast
Damage: 7%
Description: Gardevoir throws her opponent above her and releases a small Moonblast. Good for combos.

Down Throw: Psychic
Damage: 6%
Knockback: Very Low downwards
Description: Gardevoir throws her opponent down on the ground. Similar to Marth's Down Throw in that it sets up techchases.

Final Smash -

Mega Moonblast
Type: Stage-Wide
Damage: 55% center, 20% outer
Description: Gardevoir temporarily Mega Evolves into Mega Gardevoir, and releases an abnormally large Moonblast that appears at the top of the screen. The moon comes down and explodes in a sparkly glory when it hits terrain.

Misc. -

Idle: Gardevoir levitates in her idle, making her hurtbox slightly taller than she actually is.

Idle Pose: Gardevoir looks around her and closes her eyes.

Dash Animation: Gardevoir doesn't run, she levitates, like Palutena in Smash 4.

Entrance: Gardevoir comes out of a Poke Ball with her eyes closed, and begins her idle.

Taunt: Gardevoir uses Telekinesis to raise a Poke Ball.

Vertical Taunt: Gardevoir puts her hand on her chest, looks up, closes her eyes, and performs her cry.

Side Taunt: Gardevoir blows a kiss. 100% disrespectful.

Victory Pose: Gardevoir looks to the side, creates a short blast of psychic waves, and looks back at the screen.

Victory Theme: Same as all other Pokemon characters' victory themes.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:52 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Screw this.
Gonna make my own version of Bandana Waddle Dee.
I decided to give him a fair share of moves from his spear and several other Waddle Dee classes, along with attributes from the Waddle from Kirby 64 (implying they're the same waddle dee)

Colors: show
1st: Default
2nd: Based on Wapod from Kirby's Dream Land 3
3rd: Color variation from Rainbow Curse.
4th: Based on the "alien" Waddle Dees from Milky Way Wishes
5th: Based on the Sectra Dees from Triple Deluxe
6th: Based on the Drawcia's drawing Waddle Dee from Canvas Curse
7th: Color variation from Rainbow Curse and based on the Golden Waddle Dees from Squeak Squad. Also reminiscent of the enemy Waddle Dees from Super Star.
8th: Based on Waddle Dee's appearance in the Game Boy. Reminiscent of the Halcandran Waddle Dees form Return to Dream Land and N-Zs from Kirby 64.

Attributes: show
Universe: Kirby
Game(s): Kirby Super Star / Ultra (Megaton Punch and Revenge of the King), Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Kirby Triple Deluxe
Victory Theme: 0:17 to 0:24
YouTube Video:

Victory Poses:
1- Summons two copies of himself and does the Kirby dance.
2- Goes riding over a Nruff, the Nruff brakes and Dee falls. Dee gets up and salutes the audience.
3- Salutes the audience, based on his winning animation from Megaton Punch.
Lose/Clap: Silently claps.
Idle Poses:
-Puts his hand over his forehead and watches in a scouting position.
-Spins his spear over him.
Taunts:
Up: Holds a parasol over his shoulder, the parasol turns green and grows an eye, revealing to be a Drifter. Dee doesn't notice this and just puts away the parasol.
Side: Throws the spear into the air and quickly catches it.
Down: Sits and eats an onigiri. Can be held.
Other: Has 2 mid-air jumps to reflect his unlimited jumping in Kirby's Return to Dreamland, making a total of 3 jumps.
Weight: Slightly heavier than :kirby:
Height: Same as :kirby:
Dash Speed: Again, Same as :kirby:
Air Speed: Same as :ness:
Falling Speed: Slightly heavier than :tails:
Jump Height: Slightly taller than :kirby;
Mid Air Jump: Short, same as :chibirobo: Each one shorter than the other.

Standard Attacks: show
Basic Combo - Spear Storm:
1- Thrusts his spear forward, just like the Spear Thrust move in RtDL. 3%
2- Swings his spear in front of him. 2%
3- Swings his spear in the opposite direction. 3%
Infinite: Basically the Multi-Spear move from RtDL. 1% each
Finisher: Thrusts the spear forward, just like in RtDL

Side Tilt - Spear Thrust:
Thrusts his spear forward, albeit with much more range than his basic combo. If Dee presses the back and attack button, he can use the backwards thrust from RtDL, bears the same range and damage. 7% Can do high damage to shields, albeit a bit weaker than un uncharged Shield Breaker from :marth:

Up Tilt - Skyward Thrust :
Thrusts his spear upwards, identical to the Skyward Thrust from RtDL. 8%

Down Tilt - Spear Slide:
Slides forward a little with his spear in front of him. Based on the Sword Slide from Kirby's Adventure. Does 5% an can semi-crawl.

Dash Attack - Starry Trip:
Charges and trips just like in Waddle Doo's mid-boss fight in Kirby 64, dealss 8%. He will produce two small stars upon landing that deal 2% that deal no knockback. The stars can be reflected and picked by :chibirobo:'s D-Special, although Dee will have super-armor when he gets up so the reflector doesn't grant him any knockback. It's a bit laggy, though.

Side Smash - Row Row Spear the Powah:
Grabs a Drill arm from Kirby 64 and lunges forward, moves Dee forwards a little. Deals 13% and can break a shield when fully charged.

Up Smash - Cracker Launcher:
Grabs a Cracker from RtDL and shoots three cannonballs upwards. Each one explodes upon hitting the ground, dealing 3% the first two and 6% the last one. The more you charge the move the higher the cannonballs will go. If an opponent comes into contact with the cannonballs the cannonballs will explode on him/her instead of exploding into the ground.

Down Smash - Parasol Twirl:
Grabs a Parasol and performs the Parasol Twirl move from RtDL and Triple Deluxe. The attack deals 6 hits, with the first 5 dealing 2% with low knockback and the last one dealing 5% with high knockback.

Neutral Aerial - Waddle dee Ball :
Turns into Waddle Dee Ball from Canvas Curse (albeit with the bandana) and starts spinning for 1.5 seconds dealing multiple hits. However, it has sex kick properties, doing 7% on the very beginning, then 4%, finishing with weak 1% hits.
He becomes slightly bigger during the process, giving him better hitboxes. If Dee lands on the ground while on Ball form, he'll bounce back up, heights the same as a regular jump.

Forward Aerial - Longinus Spear:
Turns the tip of its spear into a "drill" and thrusts forward. Based on the Drill ability from Kirby 64. Deals 8%.

Back Aerial - Backwards Thrust:
Performs the backward thrust from RtDL. Deals 7%

Up Aerial - Parasol Float:
Dee swings his Parasol over him a-la SSB Crusade's Gooey. Deals 9%

Down Aerial - Moon Drop:
Dee flashes the spear and twirls it downwards towards the ground. Makes Dee fall as quick as a Fast Falling :fox:
Careful though, this move can't be cancelled and make sure you land on the stage, because you can SD with it. Deals 11%

Grab attacks:
Grab: Cracks a whip forward. Can be used in the air, working as a tether recovery. Deals 3% if used in the air.
Pummel: Jabs the opponent with his spear. 1.5%
Forward Throw: Similar to :donkeykong: 's, Dee picks up the opponent and is granted full control before throwing the opponent forwards. Just act quick, because the opponent can break free. The opponent is thrown in a perfect horizontal line. Does 8% of damage. Based on the Overhead move from Kirby 64, which was originally intended to be used by Waddle Dee in Kirby 64.
Up Throw: Summons a Waddle Doo, which uses its Capture Beam attack (from the Beam ability). Does 7 total conscutive hits, dealing 7.5% of damage.
Down Throw: Throws the opponent to the ground and uses a Megaton Punch on them. (Basically the punch he uses in Megaton Punch). Deals 12% of damage
Back Throw: Performs the Circus Throw move from Parasol on the opponent. Deals 9%

Special Moves: show
Neutral Special - Spear Throw:
A chargeable move. Dee will throw his spear in an arc if uncharged. It can be charged up to 4 seconds, the longer you charge the move, the longer, faster and stronger the move will be, being the minimum 4% and the maximum 9%
When fully charged, the spear will glow on energy and twirl like a drill, being able to continously damage shields.
While on the air, the move isn't chargeable and Dee will always shoot the spear and a diagonal arc, although it can be used infinitely until he lands. Deals 4% with low-medium knockback, so it's not a reliable KO move.

Side Specia - On a Roll!:
Dee will throw a random rolling object, hailing from these choices:
-Curling Stone: Dee throws a curling stone from Kirby 64 which will slide at high speeds but will slow down until it stops. Covers 2/3 of FD. Deals 8% at first, with damage decreasing until it reaches 2%
-Bomb: Dee will throw a Bomb that will explode upon contact. Deals 10% and covers 3/5 of FD.
-Exploding Coconut: Dee will throw one of these coconuts which will spin quickly but traverse slowly. Explodes upon contact, Deals 12% Covers 3/5 of FD
-Boulder: Dee throws a Boulder from KDL3, albeit much smaller. Traverses 4/5 of FD and can bury opponents dealing 7% of damage
-Wheelie: Throws a Wheelie in front of him, which falls down upon contact. Covers the entirety of FD and will launch upwards any opponent that comes into contact with him. Deals 11%
Dee cannot summon another object until the last one wears off.

Up Special - Spear Copter:
Bandana Dee twirls his spear above his head and quickly fly upwards like a helicopter. If held, Dee will hover through the air, slowly falling. This last 5 seconds.
The initial rise can drag opponents and deal 1.5% of damage, while on the hover, the spear does 1% of damage with each hit.
When the hover ends, Dee will fall helpless. This move can be cancelled (or comboed) by using any aerial attack while the move is performed.

Down Special - Powerhouse Armor:
Dee summons two Waddle Dees and the three armor themselves in an Armored Waddle Dee.
The Armored Waddle Dee has lots of knockback resistance, being even able to resist a Home-run Bat. All moves will only make it flinch a little. The downside is, it moves very slowly and can barely jump into the air. It's also an easy target on strong moves, having an stamina of 70hp. If it runs out of health, the Armor will explode and launch the other waddle dees away, though Bandana Dee will recieve the knockback taken from the explosion.
It has very few moves, which are the following:
Walk: A slow walk.
Basic Combo: A single headbutt. Deals 7%
Side Tilt: A small charge forward. Deals 8%
Up Tilt: A small hop. Deals 6% and it's arguably the fastest.
Down Tilt: A small slide. Deals 7%
Side Smash: Charges forward. Deals 16% with high knockback.
Up Smash: An upwards headbutt. Deals 15% with high knockback.
Down Smash: A hop, similar to Charizard's. Deals 18% with high knockback.
Jump: If it lands on an opponent, it will bury them and deal 11% of damage.
Down B: Will undo the formation. (Cancel the move)
Undoing the formation or having the armor destroyed will oblige Dee to wait 6 seconds to use the move again.
Dee can also armor in a Puppet Waddle Dee or a Clay House, although, the change is merely aesthetic.
Based on the cut function from Kirby 64, which made Waddle Dee hide in a house and use it as an armor.

Final Smash - Waddle Dee Tank:
Waddle Dee grabs a Moto-Shotzo and rides it as a vehicle.
It can perform various moves, which are the following:
-Attack Button: Will shoot a fast cannonball, deals 9% and can be shot infinitely.
-Hold Attack Button: The Moto Shotzo will charge a shot and shoot a larger cannonball that deals 24% with high knockback.
-Special Button: The Moto Shotzo will shoot a exploding missile, which deals 18% with medium-high knockback, it's a bit slower and cannot be spammed that easily.
-Hold Special Button: The Moto Shotzo will charge a shot and shoot 5 exploding missiles, they deal the same amount of damage and knockback, though, it's much harder to avoid.
-He can use up to 5 jumps
This transformation will only last 15 seconds, so make sure to use it wisely.

Credit to YoshiBlaze for several of the ideas.
Reviews are welcome.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Dammit people post more

Back with another moveset. "W0W UR S0 QU1CK P1X3L" I have a TON of free time, and plus I really like doing these. This time though, it's not a Pokemon, but rather one of my favorite characters in the Mega Man franchise, Bass.

Bass Amps it Up!
(Or Forte, whichever one's your forte)

Universe: Mega Man

Source Game (Major appearances): Mega Man 7 (SNES), Mega Man & Bass (SNES/GBA), Mega Man 10 (Wii)

Palettes: show
Yellow - Normal
Red - Resembles Bass when he has the Spread Drill weapon selected.
Blue - Resembles Bass when he has the Remote Mine weapon selected.
Green - Resembles Bass when he has the Wave Burner weapon selected.
Brown - Resembles Bass when he has the Magic Card weapon selected.
Purple - Resembles Bass when he has the Lightning Bolt weapon selected.
Light Blue - Resembles Bass when he has the Ice Wall weapon selected.
Gray - The near-obligatory black and white skin. Based off his black-and-white appearance (Japanese-only sequel to Mega Man & Bass that no one cares about) or his appearance when he has the Tengu Blade weapon selected.

Background Information: Bass is a robot created by Dr. Wily to rival Mega Man. He even has a robot dog named Treble to rival Mega Man's Rush. Bass made his debut in Mega Man 7. Bass's ultimate goal is to become the most powerful robot in existence. He may come off as pure evil, being created by Dr. Wily and all, but he doesn't really have a set side. His ultimate goal is to become the most powerful robot in existence, and he'll fight anyone who tries to stop him from his motives.

Moveset Analysis: Most of Bass's moves are special weapons from Mega Man & Bass and Mega Man 10, which were the games he was playable in. Bass is a zoner, using his wide array of projectiles to his projectiles to his advantage. However, he is also very fast, making him a rather versatile fighter. However, he has a predictable recovery move, poor air speed and average jumps, thus rendering him more of a glass cannon-type fighter, which reflects his arrogant and ruthless personality. He also gets combo'd rather easily due to his weight and high fall speed.

Stats -
Weight: 102, slightly lighter than Mega Man
Height: Medium-Tall, slightly taller than Mega Man
Walk Speed: 5, same as Pikachu
Initial Dash Speed: Very fast, very good dash-dance and foxtrot
Dash Speed: 13, slightly slower than Fox, 4th fastest dash speed in the game. Instead of running like Mega Man, Bass does the dash move from several of his games, where he essentially flies along the ground.
Air Speed: Similarly to Captain Falcon, Bass's air speed is benefited greatly from dash momentum (referencing the Dash Jump that Bass can use). With dash momentum, his air speed is even higher than Falcon's with momentum. Otherwise, his air speed is pretty dang slow.
Short Hop: Short
Full Hop: Medium height
Midair Jump: Above average
Falling Speed: 15, slightly lower than Bomberman
Fast Fall Speed: 18, same as Falcon
Crouch Height: Medium

Standard Attacks -

Jab: Magic Card
Damage: 1% each hit
Knockback: Very Low
Range: Short-range projectile
Description: Bass shoots the Magic Card weapon from Magic Man in Mega Man & Bass. Similar to Mega Man's Quick Boomerang jab(?) in Beta.

Forward Tilt: Tengu Blade
Knockback: Medium-Low
Range: Short
Description: Bass stabs the opponent with the Tengu Blade. From Tengu Man's weapon in Mega Man & Bass.

Up Tilt: Somersault Kick
Range: Medium-Long
Description: Bass does a powerful somersault kick to contrast Mega Man's Mega Upper. From Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters.

Down Tilt: Chill Spike
Damage: 3%
Knockback: Low, freezes
Range: Short-range projectile
Description: Bass launches a very short-ranged Chill Spike along the ground. It will freeze the opponent on contact for a very short amount of time depending on percent. From Chill Man's weapon in Mega Man 10.

Dash Attack: Bass Dash
Damage: 10%
Range: Medium
Description: While dashing, Bass is engulfed in a green aura. A decent dash attack with not very much cooldown.

Smash Attacks -

Forward Smash: Charge Shot
Damage: 2.5% - 3% per hit, 8% - 18% total
Range: Increases as you charge
Description: Bass charges up and releases a green Charge Shot. Looks similar to Mega Man's Forward Smash in SSB4, but is a multi-hit attack.

Up Smash: Lighting Bolt
Damage: 11% - 24%
Range: VERY high vertically
Description: Bass creates a Lightning Bolt in front of him that has very high vertical range, comparable to Palutena's. From Dynamo Man's weapon in Mega Man & Bass.

Down Smash: Solar Blaze
Damage: 10% - 22%
Range: High
Description: Bass fires two fire blasts left and right. The fire blasts disappear very quickly, however, making it more of a disjointed hitbox rather than a projectile. From Solar Man's weapon in Mega Man 10.

Aerials -

Neutral Air: Bass Aura
Description: Bass is once again engulfed in a green aura. This attack stalls him in the air a little bit, but due to Bass's high falling speed, the stall isn't that useful. Has decent knockback.

Forward Air: Bass Kick
Damage: 12% - 7%
Description: Bass kicks outwards with sex kick properties. A good combo starter and finisher.

Back Air: Water Shield
Damage: 3% each droplet, 12% total
Description: Bass forms the Water Shield around him, and the 4 droplets immediately go behind him and do damage. A decently-ranged projectile for a normal attack. The final droplet has good knockback, but the hits can be hard to connect sometimes. From Pump Man's weapon in Mega Man 10.

Up Air: Wave Burner
Damage: 2% each hit, 10% total
Description: Bass shoots a wave of green fire upwards. Due to Bass' falling speed, the attack is better used with a fast fall in the middle of the attack to follow up on the ground. From Burner Man's weapon in Mega Man & Bass.

Down Air: Triple Blade
Damage: 6%
Description: Bass fires three blades below him, one directly down, and two diagonally on both sides. The blades have very little damage and knockback by themselves and have no meteor hitbox, but when used at point-blank range (perhaps from a short-hop approach? ;D) all blades may connect and do a total of 18%. From Blade Man's weapon in Mega Man 10.

Special Moves -

Neutral Special: Bass Buster
Damage: 1% per shot
Knockback: None
Description: Bass fires rapid shots from his Bass Buster. The shots have no knockback, similar to Fox's lasers. However, you can also aim the shots in 8 directions. The move even auto-cancels on landing like Fox's lasers as well. Inspired by his Bass Buster attacks from Mega Man & Bass.

Side Special: Ice Wall
Damage: 17% when slid off
Range: Low
HP: 20
Description: Bass summons a wall of ice in front of him. The Ice Wall can be interacted with in several ways. Opponents can push it with attacks and break it if it takes 20% damage. If the Ice Wall slides off a platform, it will fall and do good damage and knockback. Bass can push the wall too, but only by going up against it. This method is slow, but if anyone comes into contact with the Ice Wall while Bass is pushing it, they will be frozen. All fire attacks will destroy the Ice Wall, no matter the damage of the attack. Only one Ice Wall can be on the screen at a time. Based off Cold Man's weapon in Mega Man & Bass.

Up Special: Treble Rescue
Damage: 1% per shot
Knockback: None
Range: High-reaching recovery move
Description: Treble temporarily fuses with Bass, and Bass flies relatively freely for about 4 seconds. Similar to Mega Man's Beat Call in that he can fly up and shoot. Bass's shots still have no knockback. Based off one of the items, Treble Rescue, in Mega Man 10.

Down Special: Alternating Bass
Description: Similar to Mega Man's Weapon Change in v0.9b (don't know if they removed it in Beta, I hope not). Bass has 4 different weapons to choose from and can select them by pressing up, down, left and right. The weapons are:

Up: Copy Vision
Left: Spread Drill
Right: Commando Bomb
Down: Thunder Wool

Neutral Special 2: Copy Vision
Damage: 2% per weak shot, 12% strong shot, totalling
HP: 15
Description: Bass creates a copy of himself in front of him. The copy acts as a sentry, shooting one weak shot for 3 seconds, then charging one strong shot before disappearing. Only one copy can be out on the screen at a time. However, the copy has low HP, being destroyed after taking only 15 damage. After a Copy Vision is destroyed from time, Bass will have to wait 7 seconds before he can use another one. If a Copy Vision is destroyed by taking damage, Bass will have to wait 14 seconds before he can use another one. Based off Astro Man's weapon in Mega Man & Bass.

Neutral Special 3: Spread Drill
Damage: 2% per hit large, 1% per hit medium, 0.5% per hit small
Range: Medium-range projectile
Description: Bass fires a large drill that goes forward at a moderate speed. When you press Neutral B again, the drill will split into two smaller drills that do less damage but go faster and farther. Pressing Neutral B again will have the two smaller drills split into four even smaller drills that do even less damage but go even faster and farther. If Bass does not spread the drill soon enough it will slow down and fall. Based off Ground Man's weapon in Mega Man & Bass.

Neutral Special 4: Commando Bomb
Damage: 10% on enemy, 17% on wall
Knockback: Medium-High on enemy, Very High on wall
Description: Bass fires a missile that travels pretty fast. By pressing up or down, it will turn at a 90 degree angle. On contact with an enemy, the missile will do decent damage and knockback, but won't explode. On contact with the ground, a wall, or a platform, it will explode and do greater damage and knockback. Bass is unable to move while the missile is active. Based off Commando Man's weapon in Mega Man 10.

Neutral Special 5: Thunder Wool
Damage: 8% thunder, 13% cloud
Knockback: Medium thunder, high meteor on cloud
Description: Bass launches a wool-cloud that rises a bit, then a lightning bolt shoots straight down. Bass can fire up to two consecutive shots of it, thus doubling the damage and range of the lightning. The cloud, similar to Pikachu's Thunder, has a higher-damaging meteor hitbox to punish opponents who recover high. Based off Sheep Man's weapon in Mega Man 10.

Grabs and Throws -

Grab
Range: Decent
Description: Bass grabs in a swoop motion. 15th best grab range in the game.

Pummel
Damage: 2%
Description: Bass knees his opponent. Decent speed and damage.

Forward Throw: Bass Kick
Description: Bass kicks his opponent forward. Not much kill power or combo potential.

Back Throw: Remote Mine
Description: Bass throws his opponent behind him and throws a Remote Mine that explodes. Based off Pirate Man's weapon in Mega Man & Bass.

Up Throw: Rebound Striker
Damage: 12%
Description: Bass throws his opponent up into the air, then throws a ball up at them. The ball hits the opponent, then bounces back down and Bass catches it. Based off Strike Man's weapon in Mega Man 10.

Down Throw: Bass Stomp
Description: Bass throws his opponent on the ground and stomps on them with one foot. Good for combos.

Final Smash -

Treble Boost Blast
Type: Directional
Damage: 50%
Description: Treble and Bass fuse together, known as Treble Boost. Bass gains wings (like in his Up B) and fires an extremely large, green, multi-hitting Charge Shot in the direction he's facing. Similar to Samus's Zero Laser.

Misc. -

Idle: Bass stands upright, with his fist in front of him. Bass doesn't move in his idle, like Mega Man.

Idle Pose: Bass taps his elbow on his palm, like Mega Man's.

Dash Animation: Bass flies along the ground, like his dash move in the games he appears in.

Entrance: Bass spawns in from a yellow light, like Mega Man's entrance.

Taunt: Treble spawns in, and Bass kneels down and pets him, with both of them smiling. Treble then teleports away.

Vertical Taunt: Bass is once again coated in a green aura, striking a pose and floats, then comes back down normally.

Side Taunt: Bass holds his hand out and says, "See you around."

Victory Pose: Bass turns around, crosses his arms, and says, "He who hesitates is lost."

Victory Theme: Same as Mega Man's (preferably the Smash 4 version, as that would fit him better).

Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:43 pm

MGN Username: RagnorokX
Currently Playing: ssf2, ssb4
Dang. This place is dead. Its sad.

Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:25 pm

MGN Username: Yoshiblaze
Currently Playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Kid Icarus: Uprising
RagnorokX wrote:
Dang. This place is dead. Its sad.

Probably because no one gave reviews, so no one was motivated to make new sets. WELL, LET'S REVIVE THIS, SHALL WE?!

He's bad. He's dangerous, HE'S... an Underling...

KOOPA TROOPA!

ATTRIBUTES N STUFF: show
Universe: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Bros. (1) (NES)
Victory Theme: A remixed version of the Clear Level theme from Super Mario Bros.
YouTube Video:
OR
The beginning of the Bowser's Castle theme from Mario Kart Wii
YouTube Video:

Victory Pose: Break Dances while in his shell, then pops out and celebrates, dizzy.
Fun Fact: Some of his moves have a Block-Hitbox (Example in video Time: 6:13)
YouTube Video:

Crounch: Hides in his shell
[The following will use values from SSF2]
Weight: (Mario: 100) 95, tied with :sonic:
Height: About :ness: 's Height
Dash Speed: (Mario: 10) 9.3, a little faster than :chibirobo: and :ichigo:
Falling Speed-
Normal: (Mario: 13) 14.5, tied with :link:
Fast Fall: (Mario: 16) 16.5, barely faster than :sheik:
Jump-
Normal: Decent
Running: Great
Shorthop: (In terms of lowness to the ground) Average
Color Swaps (http://imgur.com/a/55Fj2)-
Green Shell (Normal; Green Team)
Red Shell (Based on Red Shell Koopas; Red Team)
Blue Shell (Based on Boomerang Bro and the Spiked Blue Shell from Mario Kart; Blue Team)
White Shell
Light Gray Body and Black/Gray Shell (Based on Dry Bones)
Golden Shell (Based on Coin Koopas from New Super Mario Bros. 2)

STANDARD: show
Jab 1: A Simple Punch
Jab 2: Another Punch
Jab Finisher: Does a front flip, with the hitbox being his shell when it's above and in front of him
Forward Tilt: Does a little twirl, with his shell being a hitbox
Forward Smash: KT gives a strong Headbutt to his opponent. Weak for a Smash Attack, but has little endlag
Up Tilt: Jumps up, with his head being the hitbox. Good for Juggling
Up Smash: Jumps up while in his shell, similar to :tails: ' Up Tilt
Down Tilt: Pokes at the ground while still in his shell
Down Smash: Break Dances, mostly spinning on his shell. Good for reading ledge get-up options, but is vulnerable at the top
Dash Attack: Does a Slide Tackle from the Super Mario Strikers Series

AERIALS AND GRABS: show
Neutral Air: Does a fast spin, like :kirby: 's. Good for gimping
Forward Air: Does a dropkick
Back Air: Using a hammer (Adopted from Hammer Bros.), KT turns back, and swings at the air.
Up Air: Swipes at the air, similar to :jigglypuff: 's Up Air. If it hits, it plays the coin sound from the Super Mario series, and a coin appears
Down Air: Does multiple downward kicks in the air, similar to Snake's Down Air in Brawl

Grab and Throws:
Type: One hand- Has low range
Pummel: Pokes the opponent

Forward Throw: Kicks the opponent forward. Decent combo throw
Back Throw: Spins twice, similar to :mario: and :luigi: 's Down Special, then releases the opponent
Up Throw: Tosses the opponent up, then gets out a tennis racket a wacks the opponent
Down Throw: Slams the opponent onto the ground, then gets out a hammer and hits the opponent with it. Kill throw

SPECIALS: show
Neutral Special: Bubble Hammer- KT uses a Special Hammer to shoot a bubble at the opponent. This is a slow projectile, but if it hits anything, it has a somewhat big, high knockback splash zone. It will automatically pop after 3 seconds. Only one bubble can be in play and another one can't be shot until 2 seconds after. Can be reflected, popped by a stronger move, and picked up by :chibirobo: . The hammer also serves as a weak hitbox. This is both based on the Hammer Bros' Hammers and his ability to travel fast using bubbles in Mario Power Tennis

Side Special: Dash- KT gets down on all fours and charges at the opponent. This is a throwback to the first Koopas in Super Mario Bros, which were quadrupeds. Chargeable.

Up Special: Paratroopa- A Paratroopa appears and quickly lifts KT high into the air. Similar to :megaman: 's Beat Call, but won't fail to come again if hit.

Down Special: Shell Counter- A Counterattack that can also reflect projectiles

Final Smash: Bro Brigade- KT calls upon the help of a bunch of Hammer Bros., Fire Bros., and Boomerang Bros. This attack acts similarly to the Pokemon Trainer's Triple Finish from Brawl. Hammers from the Hammer Bros deal the most damage, The Fire Bros' attacks can poison (to symbolize burn damage), and Boomerangs from the Boomerang Bros travel at high speeds

Sm4sh Main: :pit:
Brawl Main: :kirby:
Melee Main: Image
Fav Video Game Character: :yoshi:

Thunder Edge Staff Member: Head Tournament Organizer (when Thunder Edge existed)

Last edited by Yoshiblaze on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:08 pm

MGN Username: RagnorokX
Currently Playing: ssf2, ssb4
I would do a moveset, but movesets take me like 3 days to make.

Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
That's what drafts are for

Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:20 pm

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
i still need to make that winner from the contest <.< later though.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:29 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Yoshiblaze wrote:
long a** post

I like that moveset +1 Especially the various references throughout the moves. He kinda reminds me of Squirtle, but I guess thats just because all turtles look the same to me. Reserving Para Troopa (totally not stolen)

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:51 am

MGN Username: MaskedShadow2017
Currently Playing: the game called "the struggle of life."
Waifu: Don't need one.
Hyper Sonic

User: Sonic

Universe: Sonic

Availability: Unlockable as a secret alternate palette like Sheik/Zelda but how you transform is hold your special button while shielding.
Although the transformation time is 50% shorter than a normal final smash.

Weight class: Medium

Appearances: SSBB (briefly) and Sonic 3 and Knuckles

On screen appearance: Sonic transforms into Hyper Sonic using the Super Emeralds.

Idle Pose: He stands up straight in a readying fighting position, while holding up his fists while in a focused up-and-down motion of regulation, similar to a boxing stance while surrounded in invincibility sparkles and flashing in multiple colors.

Walk: Flying slowly.

Dashing: Flying alot quicker with afterimages of different colors behind him.

Standard combo:
It starts off with a light electric hit, a punch that stuns the enemy to ensure continuous combos, a sweep that keep the enemy on the ground, and finally, if you don't hit anything right after, he launches a very powerful kick to the opponent to send them away. 15% in total considering each hit is worth 5%.

Forward Tilt Attack: Sonic Wind
Basically blows the enemy away with a gust of wind. Can be angled up and down too. 8%
It also has long range.

Low Tilt Attack: Slide Sweep
This move is no stronger than it was before, but instead can be used rapidly to sweep your opponent across and off the stage. 5%
And yes, he has forward momentum while using it.

High Tilt Attack: Hyper Double Roundhouse
This attack now has properties similar to a sweetspotting Knee although it has a sour spot on the second kick. At high percentages, this attack is practically a guaranteed kill, provided you can actually land it. 7%

Dash Attack: Lightning Spin
Sonic spins at his opponent in front of them until the final blow sends them flying away. 10%

Forward Smash: Chaos Volt
Sonic lets out a large burst of white flames in front of him that spreads a great distance (More like 1/4 of FD). This is most likely the 2nd or 3rd strongest move he has. 10% uncharged, 17% fully charged.

Down Smash: Hyper Charge
Sonic charges up brightly and violently before he spins in a circle and knocks away all enemies with great force. 11% uncharged, 16% fully charged.

Up Smash: Hyper Somersault
Sonic performs his attack from Sonic Battle, using an upward somersault kick to launch opponents into the air. 14% uncharged, 17% fully charged.

Grab Attack: Hyper Knee
Once you grab an opponent, press the attack button as fast as you can and Sonic will constantly knee them much faster than he could before. This racks up a lot of damage quick if they don't get free. 2% for first hit, 1% for pummel.

Back Throw
Does a back flip while holding the opponent and slams them on the ground, sending them backwards. 9%

Forward Throw
Sonic launches a powerful kick, sending the opponent flying. This is a definite kill throw at high percentages. 7%

Up Throw
Sonic uses his somersault kick. This is also a kill throw at high percentages. 8%

Down Throw
Sonic teleports behind the opponent and knocks the opponent downwards and this is great for chain throws. 6%

Neutral Air
Sonic rapidly spins in place, landing consecutive hits on anyone near him. Plus, if he lands before the attack is finished, he will let off a small, weak explosion but this will give him significant ending lag. 12%

Forward Air
Raises a a leg, then brings it down in an quick arc in front of him, shouting "Hah!". When opponents touch the arc of his leg and foot, they are strongly meteor smashed with high knockback and a distinctive "ping" noise similar to the home-run bat but at a much higher and louder pitch. 17%

Back Air
Kick behind himself twice, one after the other. The first kick: 1% and for the second kick: 8%.

Up Air
For this one, the first kick should draw the opponent close while the second hit works like F-Air and B-Air. This move also causes you to float upward and can be exploited as a neat trick to fly back up to the stage when falling down after a jump or Up-B. 12%

Down Air
Once Sonic hits someone, the force of the blow will bring them falling down to the platform, where then he will knock them away with a small, weak explosion. Also if this move is used on someone already on the ground, they'll shoot upward instead. This will meteor smash. 10%

Neutral B: Time Stop
Hyper Sonic will freeze everyone in time that is trapped in a barrier, leaving him free to attack them at his leisure. However, this only lasts for 4 seconds, so use that to your advantage and land however many attacks you can, if not just one powerful blow.

Air Side B: Hyper Boost
This move is basically Fox's Illusion but slower and has less air speed but will give you your second jump although there is more charge up time. 15%.

Side B: Light Speed Attack
Sonic must charge up for about 4 or 5 seconds. This charge is shield and dodge cancellable (and jump cancellable in the air), but the charge cannot be stored so if you do cancel it, you have to charge for the full 4 or 5 seconds again. Once it is very close to fully charging, Sonic will say “Come on!” and finish the charge. Press Side B again to boost forward at super speeds. The initial hitbox is his strongest killing move. It is also jump cancellable at the latter half of the move. If you don’t jump cancel it, you will fall into a helpless state. 13%.

Up B and all dodges: Chaos Control
Sonic will teleport upward for UP-B or backwards/forwards for dodging, depending on which move you use. For the UP-B, after you use it Sonic will be in a helpless state. This will go as far as Bomberman's Up-B.

Down B: Hyper Spin Dash
Hyper Sonic charges up for his spin dash, shining brighter as he revs up more power, then lets off. While the attack damage is the same, the spin dash is now always fast, has instant turning and can be cancelled out of with the special button. Finally, when you jump during the dash, the hit will give them little knockback. 5% for each hit.

Down Taunt: Bring it on!
Says "C'mon!" both in English and Japanese while performing the windmill, a breakdancing move then face towards the player, waving his finger in a patronizing manner while grinning.

Up Taunt: Time to get serious!
Crosses arms and look seriously forwards.

Side Taunt: Super Emeralds
Whips out the Super emeralds that then, spin around him.

Final Smash: Hyper Sonic Flash
Now then, for those of you who played S3&K, do you remember the move Hyper Sonic had that if you double jumped, he would cause the whole screen to flash and destroy everything on the screen? For the final smash, Hyper Sonic will let out a burst so grand it takes up the entire screen and immediately annihilates everyone. 45%

Fanfare: Sonic Unleashed Results
Win pose: End of stage S-Rank for Sonic Generations.
Lose pose: Claps to the winner, smiling , and reverted back to normal Sonic.

Attachments:
Hyper_Sonic.png
Hyper_Sonic.png [ 65.11 KiB | Viewed 2357 times ]

Last edited by MaskedShadow on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:19 am

THERE everyone is. Geez I have like 3 movesets ready lol, I'll post them when I come home from school

Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:39 am

MGN Username: MaskedShadow2017
Currently Playing: the game called "the struggle of life."
Waifu: Don't need one.
Anyone like my Hyper Sonic moveset?

Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:51 pm
 [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 46  Next