The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 1:21 am

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

The An Hero of Time wrote:
ffs its Pain

Can we please call him his correct name, Pain?

Even Kishimoto has said, it's Pain.

Read the Hiden ni sho.

No
Never
Get over it

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:54 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
Ziku wrote:
The An Hero of Time wrote:
ffs its Pain

Can we please call him his correct name, Pain?

Even Kishimoto has said, it's Pain.

Read the Hiden ni sho.

No
Never
Get over it

This and "Pein" seems cooler.

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:29 pm

All I have to say about the latest chapter is...

What the freak?

He desperately searches the reason he goes on in life, though he finds nothing to guide him through his journey, he seeks the help. Though, slowly the truth comes to him: He lives for his friends. 11-26-09

Need I say more?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:49 pm

I'm very satisfied with it. I've hated Danzo this entire time, and now he's truely shown as the kind of scum he is.

Tobi has at least shown he's willing to avoid war, and quite possibly wants to. He might be insane and evil, but he's not exactly violent. His plan has involved gaining control of the ninja population and rule over them, but even that isn't as bad as Danzo.

If my theroy on Danzo's true intentions is true, his plan is simply to manipulate the world to his order and kill anyone who stands in his way.

If Kishimoto declares Danzo as the true villian of the manga, I will be all for it

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Ziku wrote:
I'm very satisfied with it. I've hated Danzo this entire time, and now he's truely shown as the kind of scum he is.

Tobi has at least shown he's willing to avoid war, and quite possibly wants to. He might be insane and evil, but he's not exactly violent. His plan has involved gaining control of the ninja population and rule over them, but even that isn't as bad as Danzo.

If my theroy on Danzo's true intentions is true, his plan is simply to manipulate the world to his order and kill anyone who stands in his way.

If Kishimoto declares Danzo as the true villian of the manga, I will be all for it

Although, Danzo is power-hungry [Note the dozen Sharingans on his arm, completely inhuman.]. He might cause more destruction than Pain did, so I agree.

He desperately searches the reason he goes on in life, though he finds nothing to guide him through his journey, he seeks the help. Though, slowly the truth comes to him: He lives for his friends. 11-26-09

Need I say more?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm

i just want suigetstu to have world legions of worshippers, eyeh, there i said it. also, "Pein" is a f*** retarded way to spell it, if even Kishimoto said its Pain, then spell it correctly for chrissake.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:39 pm

angeldemonica wrote:
i just want suigetstu to have world legions of worshippers, eyeh, there i said it. also, "Pein" is a f*** retarded way to spell it, if even Kishimoto said its Pain, then spell it correctly for chrissake.

No
As fans we have the right to make asses out of ourselves if we wish to

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:40 pm

its f*** annoying how you think you have a right to change Kishimoto's character's names..the ones he set and made for them.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:51 pm

angeldemonica wrote:
its f*** annoying how you think you have a right to change Kishimoto's character's names..the ones he set and made for them.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:53 pm

you never do because you think your a blessed literate author, oh laws I's so sorrys I ever challenged you.

Relating to the current chapter, i find that Danzo picked s*** guards, that bug wielding guy was a dumb f***.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 pm

angeldemonica wrote:
you never do because you think your a blessed literate author, oh laws I's so sorrys I ever challenged you.

My writing does not cause me to go against anyone else's works.

Should we not call Martain Luther King MLK because it isn't the name his parents gave him? The populace gave him that name and some people perfer to do so.

That's my point. Someone picks up my stuff or anyone else and wants to call a character something different then the original name. A name is up to interpetation, I interpet what I interpet in my way.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
Ziku wrote:
angeldemonica wrote:

No
As fans we have the right to make asses out of ourselves if we wish to

Ziku your awesome.

I seriously think Danzo will get raped. How does he plan on taking on the strongest Uchiha, especially when they are alive and at full power (Maybe not Madara but he can freakin' phase walk...) and not just dead bodies to loot eyeballs from?

PS3 Info:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
guys naruto is pretty cool

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Well, let's think about it in depth a little more...

Tobi and Itachi killed the entire Uchiha clan on their own, and the pictures hint that Tobi wasn't at his best then either (IE his other eye is still concealed). Sasuke is currently easily stronger then Itachi was then (though this is debatable, Sasuke beat Itachi later on, and asumming he got stronger, but even then, he was still dying of disease), and thus, even if Danzo got every eye in the village, the genocide proves it probably wouldn't be enough.

On the other hand Itachi and Tobi took down the clan in a suprise attack, wereas Danzo is fully focused and may have found some crazy ways of using the eyes to some insane advantage. It also seems like Tobi wants to stay out of the fight, so Sasuke's on his own.

So I think it could go either way

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Who was Danzo's best friend... $10 says he pulls a Mangekyo....

PS3 Info:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:55 pm
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 146  Next