The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:46 pm

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
Wayward Winds 
Site Moderator

Ari scratched his head at the question, not getting it until the woman said it. Stealing a ship... he thought about it, and it sounded like a great way to start, yet he doubted that it could work, unless there more anyway. "Hey, I'm not a telekinetic pig Miss Frost..." he mumbled, in response to her next comment. "I'm a telekinetic pig with a handle on explosives." he nodded to himself.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Captain Avigo
________________________________________________________________________________
"Ahem..." Avigo coughed into his fist. "If you will cease your bickering, I will continue..." He calmly stated. "Now, for those of you who don't know where I'm going with this, the shipyard is a rather large docking area on the other side of the city used for storing ships. Just last week, A small fleet of privateers arrived at the docks, and I've had my eye on a particular ship of theirs for some time now. It would be perfect for my... I mean "our" needs. Though it is difficult to construct a exact plan of attack based upon the privateer's schedule, I can create a general idea of we we will do." Kneeling down, the Captain picked up the basket brimming full of corn muffins, stepped around the desk making sure to step on the now smoldering ashes that used to be a flag, sat on the front of the desk facing the crew, the basket in his lap. Selecting a particularly large muffin, he took a bite out of it and chewed for what seemed like ages before finally swallowing. Placing the basket next to him, he spoke to group, his perplexing green eyes shifting from one face to the next, examining them "Though most of their daily routines are completely and utterly spontaneous, one thing is certain; they are quite the party-animals. I've 'ad Trevor follow them around for a few days and 'ave discovered that around midday, they can be found in a tavern, intoxicated. Perhaps we can use this bit of knowledge to our advantage, eh?" Standing up, Avigo made his way through the chairs until he reached the door. Taking a key from his bag, he slipped it into the keyhole and gave it a twist. With a "click" the door unlocked, and he stood there with his hand on the doorknob. "I'll explain what to do next on in the foyer. Besides, you all look rather tired from sitting there in the dark, listening to me." And with that, he wrenched open the door, casting shadows across the storage room, and stepped out into the hallway. Calling over his shoulder, he asked "Oh, and could one of you possibly fetch the corn muffins?"

Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:38 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
The crew of the target ship were always in the tavern by noon huh? Jong liked where this was going, or rather, not. He'd prefer to be atop Binky in a fight and wasn't as comfortable on his own two feet. Still, worse come to worse, he'd have to fight inebriated ruffians in a stuffy bar. Not exactly a challenge, but certainly not the most elegant way to go. As the Captain started to leave, Jong's bayonet slid out from his sleeve, stabbing through a corn muffin. Whilst he silently nibbled on the muffin he filched from the basket, he started to formulate a battle plan, given the interior of the tavern.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
OOC: Finally, Zesper. Its about time.
IC:
After the Captain's ending statement, Lenard decided that he should linger for a moment longer in his seat, to think more about the task he was going to partake in. Lenard was never good at a typical, outright brawling, but based upon his knowledge of taverns, he, again, was thinking of a plan to meet this idea. Sighing, Lenard slowly got off his chair and started to make his way to the door when, as an afterthought and the protests from his stomach, he took a step back and snatched a couple of corn muffins. Cradling them in his arms, he stuffed his mouth, making his way out the door. If I'm a thief, I better keep myself sustained. he thought, as he bit into another muffin, and strode out the door.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:41 pm
Site Moderator

Hijack? Ari pondered about it. Best for Cap to explain it. he doubted he could guess it, and had more of his thoughts in the form of experimenting with his abilities. Staring at the basket, he levitated one muffin, and staring at it more, placed the basket on the following wheel, putting it close to anyone who wants one.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:12 am
Site Admin

OOC: This RP is moving like molasses in January.

Aneira got up from the wicker chair, didn't trust this pirate with any being in her body. She couldn't wait to kill the scum though she knew the kill would be all the more better once he had come to trust her as a crew mate. She did not feel any pity from the drunkards whose ship they would be stealing, serves them right for being intoxicated fools. She squinted slightly as her eyes grew accustomed to the light back in the inn. She didn't bother to take any of the muffins from the pirate, who knows what he put in them, besides her meal should have been prepared by now. "This sounds like it'll be fun" she said making it seem like she couldn't wait to get to the robbing and plundering that most fools dreamt was romantic life of a pirate.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:20 pm

O.O.C.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm terribly sorry about the slow posts. Whenever I go to create a post, I always get distracted.
The pace will pick up once Kerim comes into play.
Also, anyone who can get Deciton_Reven to post in this RP will get a handsome reward.

Setting
Ponchelli Inn: Dining Area
Two Hours to Midday: Sunny

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
As the sun rose higher and higher in the sky, people flooded the streets, attracted to the pleasant weather and the various exotic goods offered by the street vendors. While people went on with their daily activities, the Ponchelli Inn business was still at a crawl.

Captain Avigo

Stepping to the side to allow the rest of the group to exit the storage room, Avigo exchanged “How do you do’s” (or rather, a “ ’Ow do you do”) with a rather bored Mr. Ponchelli before taking a seat at the head of a particularly large table. Scooting the chair around so that he faced away from the table, patiently waiting for his followers. Looking quite relived to be doing something, Mr. Ponchelli filled the glass he had been vigorously cleaning before with brandy. Before the Captain could object, Mr. Ponchelli muttered “It’s on the house.”, shoved it into the startled man’s hands, then quickly returned to his place behind the counter. Giving a slight shrug and a shake of his head, Avigo held the glass above his head in a silent toast before taking a small sip.

Ponchelli Inn
As soon as the Captain had drained his glass, the door to the kitchen burst open and Mrs. Ponchelli emerged carrying tray on top of tray of food, towering well over her head, and it was a wonder that she ever made it to the table without having an accident. But never the less, she managed to navigate around to the table where Avigo was seated and slammed the tower of food down on it with a “bang” onto the table top.
With a exasperated voice, she called out “Food’s ready!” before returning to the kitchen.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:03 am

As the table set and homely inn's cook went back to her other duties, Jong silently declined to share a meal with the Captain. Instead he went to the inn keeper who had filled the Captain's glass with alcohol, something he rarely drank while on the job.

"Excuse, do you have any wheats, barley, grain or an apple? I would like to feed my horse tied up out front," Jong said in a more amiable tone than when they first met.

Being nice now was probably a form of compassion as Jong was sure that the place would be trashed once everything was done.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:38 am
Site Admin

Aneira smiled, satisfied that her food was finally prepared, steam and the wonderful aroma rose about her. She had forgotten how hungry she had been earlier, it seemed that the inn had become much more busy than earlier. She sat down at the table sitting right of the captain, the innkeeper seemed to be so nice to the captain he was probably afraid of the pirate's wrath, she concluded, finding no other reason for anyone to be kind to a pirate. She felt slightly put off having to share the food that she had ordered for herself to be shared with the landlubbers but she disregarded it after taking her first bite of food. She took various different foods from the dishes on the table and put them on her plate, savouring each flavour. It had been so long since she had a good meal, the idiots who had been in charge of storage forgot to get a lot of food, she had to live on fish and oats for weeks, but now she was finally content, despite who she sat with.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Lenard's mouth cracked open at the sound of the plate slamming. As he glanced over the food, he found that he was no longer hungry. As if the meager corn muffins were sufficient for his meal. Reluctantly, Lenard pulled up a chair and sat near the Captain, piling his plate with very little. So this is what my parents meant about spoiling my dinner! he thought. Thinking of excuses, he came up with a list. Oh, perhaps I ate earlier, or it's the tension, or the thoughts of the road ahead. Then, he finally realized how strange it would sound, having an argument with himself in his head. Aw no... Now I'm crazy.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Site Moderator

Feeling content with the corn muffin, he declined the meal, though sitting somewhere close to the captain. Staring at the following corn muffins, he placed them on a empty table, and took three to be placed in his pockets, for a later point in time. After that small amount of actions, Ari took to looking around at everyone.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:20 am

Johnny dashed for the plateful of food. Not knowing what was what, he grabbed the thing that closest resembled chicken. He tore a chunk off and spat it out. Shrimp. Johnny hated shrimp. He just wondered how delicious chicken could look exactly like shrimp. Losing his appetite, Johnny settled for a corn muffin, and sat off dejected in the corner because of the lack of chicken.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:33 pm

O.O.C.: Finally... (excuse me from spelling errors in this post, its' late)
I.C:

Flynt drummed his fingers on the table he was currently sitting at. The so called Captain was one of the Dread's men. And he hadquitea proposition. Normally he wouldn't want to affiliate himself with pirates, but this was different. A Quest for revenge, eh? "Interesting," h e muttered. He hadn't accepted any food, too deep in thought to pay attention to his needs. He smirked. Possible gold and an adventure.
It was decided then. He'd join.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:49 pm

OOC: I apologize, I was three seconds away from screaming (Or typing in all caps) NOOBNOOBNOOB!11 until I saw your name on the update topic. So, you're clear.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:26 pm

((Still waiting for Zesper to move this forward >.>))

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:14 am
 [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next