The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:44 pm

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
MG® Census 2017: Toward a Better Future™ 

Name: Andrew/ Dre
Aliases: Mac
Place of birth: Mirebalais, Haiti
Height: 6'2
Years active on MG: pushing 3 years
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: idfk
Favorite video games: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1&2, all of GTA, Most of Call of Duty
Favorite electronic devices: Xbox One and my phone
Favorite music: ANYTHING FUTURE, LIL UZI, OR KODAK BLACK
Favorite literature: I don't read. Last thing I read was a kids book when I was 12.
Favorite film: Avatar. The blue people one not the s*** airbender one.
Favorite TV, anime: I don't watch TV anymore all the shows are s***, favorite anime is dragon ball super bc I'm not a weeb and don't watch anime like that
Favorite food: SPAGHETTI
Favorite Pokémon: Gengar
Favorite color: Green (obv)
Dogs, cats or both: Dogs. Cats are evil beings and should not be trusted.
Last time you went outside: Yesterday to take out the trash
When's the last time you got warned: 2 days ago. I was "contributing" to a hate thread.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Lukepi. He deals with my s*** a lot. Geno's cool too.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Harr Turnpike and M7
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: LUNARY COME BACK PLEASE
Virtual reality is coming. Which fictional character will you make your husband or wife: Bulma from DBZ.
Favorite websites other than MG: YouTube
What are you looking forward to in 2017: BETA FFS
How was your day today: annoying. Both parents ordering me around for stuff they did.
What would you change about MG: mean ppl >:v
Should America blow up the moon? Why or why not: dude wtf
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: suck my di- um enjoy life?
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: future.mac is muh Skype, macisrage2 is the discord, idfk the number.
Have you heard forum moderator Lukepi's 2016 album Home: Nah, but I heard his other s***. Its real good.
If so, what are your thoughts? Leave blank if N/A:
Would you consider purchasing any future products from Lukepi:[/code]
IF I HAD MONEY. Then f*** yeah.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:00 pm
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: ElvisDitto
Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros 4, TF2, Super Smash Flash 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Applejack
Name: Chris Hubac
Aliases: ElvisD, ED
Place of birth: Tweed City
Height: 6"1
Years active on MG: ~8 Years
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Steven, Zero Insanity
Favorite video games: Abe's Oddysee and Exoddus, Smash 1 - 4, Pokémon Crystal, Pokémon Emerald, Ratchet and Clank 3, DKC2, Rayman 2, GTAV, TF2, Overwatch, Pokémon Shuffle, Pokémon GO, SSF2 ... tbc...
Favorite electronic devices: My 3DS, Computer and Phone I guess.
Favorite music: Gorillaz, Gotye, Caravan Palace, Vaporwave, Trashy 90's Pop (lookin' at you, Pokémon the First Movie's Soundtrack) Bo En, Kerro Kerro Bonito (but mainly collabs.)
Favorite literature: I'll be honest, I don't read.
Favorite film: TOO MANY TO COUNT Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a big one though.
Favorite TV, anime: Classic Simpsons and Futurama, South Park, Bojack Horseman, Rick and Morty, Steven Universe, As for Anime, I guess One Piece and Madoka Magica. Spirited Away and Pom Poko are also very nice.
Favorite food: That's actually difficult.
Favorite Pokémon: Ditto!
Favorite color: Red
Dogs, cats or both: Both
Last time you went outside: Yesterday, Pokémon GO'd for hours.
When's the last time you got warned: Back in '08 when I was hacked and nobody realized.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: TSON, Zero Insanity, Cleod9
Other members of MG that you appreciate: ThomasTerminator, Refurin, Steven & Lijiki <3
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: Pixel Boy.
Virtual reality is coming. Which fictional character will you make your husband or wife: Applejack
Favorite websites other than MG: Serebii, Reddit, Slack, YouTube, Tumblr
What are you looking forward to in 2017: Feeling better and making more out of myself
How was your day today: Alright, talking to Zero Insanity always puts me in a good mood.
What would you change about MG: Bring BACK FORUM GOLD
Should America blow up the moon? Why or why not: No? We need the moon for the oceans to function correctly???
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: THis consensus is less saucy than last years. I want next year's to improve on that.
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: ElvisDitto, ElvisDitto#1685
Have you heard forum moderator Lukepi's 2016 album Home: Yeah
If so, what are your thoughts? Leave blank if N/A: Not my thing
Would you consider purchasing any future products from Lukepi: No

[8/02/2014 5:54:06 PM] TAC3: On 2/7/14, at 11:51 PM, Ya Dad wrote:
> ElvisDitto has a Ditto Safari : O

prime example of life doing things right

I love Geno

Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:43 pm
YIM
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Name: Term
Aliases: a dog
Place of birth: Tennessee
Height: 6' enough
Years active on MG: idk find my answer from last year and add one to it
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: probably andy on twitter
Favorite video games: Crash Team Racing, DOOM
Favorite electronic devices: idunno, computers?
Favorite music: Devin Townsend, The Protomen, Kendrick Lamar, check my chart wherever it is
Favorite literature: I don't read much
Favorite film: Inception
Favorite TV, anime: Breaking Bad, TTGL
Favorite food: A big f*** cheeseburger dude. Or mac n cheese
Favorite Pokémon: Galvantula or Pangoro
Favorite color: Purple
Dogs, cats or both: All animals dog
Last time you went outside: a few minutes ago
When's the last time you got warned: don't remember
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: the ones i'm buddies with
Other members of MG that you appreciate: ^
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: maybe Psycho
Virtual reality is coming. Which fictional character will you make your husband or wife: this question is way too much for me
Favorite websites other than MG: twitter I guess
What are you looking forward to in 2017: NIER
How was your day today: Pretty alright. I flew back home today. Miss my NJ girl but glad to be back home
What would you change about MG: Make me green
Should America blow up the moon? Why or why not: No because the moon is good!
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: benis
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: I don't, just ask faget
Have you heard forum moderator Lukepi's 2016 album Home: No he went downhill hard after Chirp
Would you consider purchasing any future products from Lukepi: only if there's an action figure

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:40 pm

MGN Username: [BANNED]
Currently Playing: SSF2TAS
Name: Augustus Garrison
Aliases: Gus, Jeff August, Robert Wright, AJ Jones, Happyfrozenfire
Place of birth: Ashville, NC
Height: 5'9"
Years active on MG: 0.5
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: My friend Josh
Favorite video games: Pokemon Moon, Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch, New Super Mario Bros, Sonic 2, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Kirby Planet Robobot, Super Mario 64, SSF2
Favorite electronic devices: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Lenovo ThinkPad
Favorite music: Videogame OSTs in general (especially those of Pokemon, SSF2, and Minecraft)
Favorite literature: Any and all literature. As a writer myself, I can appreciate most of it, as long as it's not s***.
Favorite film: Pulp Fiction
Favorite TV, anime: Pokemon Sun/Moon anime is good. Teen Titans Go is fun for a quick laugh.
Favorite food: Corn dogs.
Favorite Pokémon: Giratina.
Favorite color: 48c8b1
Dogs, cats or both: Unless the dog is a pug or a husky, cats ftw.
Last time you went outside: 5 days ago
When's the last time you got warned: Like 4 months ago when I did my "Pikablue confirmed" s***
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: ZeroInsanity. He's the most active one that I've seen, and he's not afraid to ban people who are being annoying s*** online. From prior experience, I can say that banning someone is really hard, so I respect the s*** out of him for the fact that he's able or even willing to ban anyone.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Everyone, tbh. The devs for making my favorite game, the forum regulars lime Harr and Bedoop for giving me a way to spend my time and have my sanity survive high school, the people better than me for giving me something to strive towards, and the people worse than me for making me realize that I'm not complete s*** at everything I do after all.
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: N/A
Virtual reality is coming. Which fictional character will you make your husband or wife: Mallow from Pokemon Sun/Moon
What are you looking forward to in 2017: SSF2 Beta.
How was your day today: Full of stress, but better than most days, thanks for asking.
What would you change about MG: I would ban the :v emoticon. It would be automatically replaced with :chibirobo:.
Should America blow up the moon? Why or why not: I think America should not blow up the moon, because the shrapnel and ash from the moon would all come crashing down onto Earth, completely wiping out the human race and all advancements we've made.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: If at any given point you want to contact me on any platform, look up "Happyfrozenfire". If you can't find me, I don't use the platform.
Have you heard forum moderator Lukepi's 2016 album Home: No I have not. I should probably get on that.
Would you consider purchasing any future products from Lukepi: If I had money, I'd gladly purchase anything and everything I can to help the people who work for MG.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:43 pm

MGN Username: masterwex
Currently Playing: SSF2 Beta, Yeah Jam Fury: UME, CrossCode, Ace Attorney
Waifu: Lea (CrossCode)
Name: Master Wex
Aliases: Gexter, Meister Robo, Meister Wex
Place of birth: West
Height: I'm short (and cute).
Years active on MG: around 5
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Zero Insanity
Favorite video games: SSF2, Crosscode, Pokemon Series
Favorite electronic devices: Laptop
Favorite music: Gaming music
Favorite literature: skip
Favorite film: Spirited Away
Favorite TV, anime: Steins;Gate
Favorite food: Pumpkin Pie
Favorite Pokémon: Typhlosion
Favorite color: Blue
Last time you went outside: Dude please
When's the last time you got warned: ...
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Your name is again?
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Devs in general, wish they were more chatty
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: n/a
Virtual reality is coming. Which fictional character will you make your husband or wife: Lea (Crosscode)
Favorite websites other than MG: google.com
What are you looking forward to in 2017: Nintendo Switch
How was your day today: Meh
What would you change about MG: Be more active in social media and engage with the community more.
Should America blow up the moon? Why or why not: nah I like the moon
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: Oy release...YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: MasterWex#6211
Have you heard forum moderator Lukepi's 2016 album Home: are you ok?
If so, what are your thoughts? Leave blank if N/A:...
Would you consider purchasing any future products from Lukepi: ....

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:40 pm

MGN Username: masterwex
Currently Playing: SSF2 Beta, Yeah Jam Fury: UME, CrossCode, Ace Attorney
Waifu: Lea (CrossCode)
I forgot about Mallow!
Happyfrozenfire wrote:
Name: Augustus Garrison
Aliases: Gus, Jeff August, Robert Wright, AJ Jones, Happyfrozenfire
Place of birth: Ashville, NC
Height: 5'9"
Years active on MG: 0.5
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: My friend Josh
Favorite video games: Pokemon Moon, Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch, New Super Mario Bros, Sonic 2, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Kirby Planet Robobot, Super Mario 64, SSF2
Favorite electronic devices: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Lenovo ThinkPad
Favorite music: Videogame OSTs in general (especially those of Pokemon, SSF2, and Minecraft)
Favorite literature: Any and all literature. As a writer myself, I can appreciate most of it, as long as it's not s***.
Favorite film: Pulp Fiction
Favorite TV, anime: Pokemon Sun/Moon anime is good. Teen Titans Go is fun for a quick laugh.
Favorite food: Corn dogs.
Favorite Pokémon: Giratina.
Favorite color: 48c8b1
Dogs, cats or both: Unless the dog is a pug or a husky, cats ftw.
Last time you went outside: 5 days ago
When's the last time you got warned: Like 4 months ago when I did my "Pikablue confirmed" s***
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: ZeroInsanity. He's the most active one that I've seen, and he's not afraid to ban people who are being annoying s*** online. From prior experience, I can say that banning someone is really hard, so I respect the s*** out of him for the fact that he's able or even willing to ban anyone.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Everyone, tbh. The devs for making my favorite game, the forum regulars lime Harr and Bedoop for giving me a way to spend my time and have my sanity survive high school, the people better than me for giving me something to strive towards, and the people worse than me for making me realize that I'm not complete s*** at everything I do after all.
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: N/A
Virtual reality is coming. Which fictional character will you make your husband or wife: Mallow from Pokemon Sun/Moon
What are you looking forward to in 2017: SSF2 Beta.
How was your day today: Full of stress, but better than most days, thanks for asking.
What would you change about MG: I would ban the :v emoticon. It would be automatically replaced with :chibirobo:.
Should America blow up the moon? Why or why not: I think America should not blow up the moon, because the shrapnel and ash from the moon would all come crashing down onto Earth, completely wiping out the human race and all advancements we've made.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: If at any given point you want to contact me on any platform, look up "Happyfrozenfire". If you can't find me, I don't use the platform.
Have you heard forum moderator Lukepi's 2016 album Home: No I have not. I should probably get on that.
Would you consider purchasing any future products from Lukepi: If I had money, I'd gladly purchase anything and everything I can to help the people who work for MG.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:42 pm

Term wrote:
Height: 6' enough

All-seeing lens of truth says: 5'11

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:34 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
suck my doggy dong

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:11 am
Site Moderator

there seems to be a correlation itt between posters above 5'10" and posters who don't read

height inversely related to IQ? is the eternal manlet the untold genius of history?

Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

MGN Username: conker1296
Waifu: Jam
Name: Malachi
Aliases: Jice
Place of birth: Illinois
Height: idk
Years active on MG: One
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: There was this one guy who murdered me with Sora in a tournament, forgot his username.
Favorite video games: Rhythm Heaven Fever, Uncharted 4
Favorite electronic devices: PS4
Favorite music: An Angel Came Down, This Christmas Day, Old City Bar
Favorite literature: I don't read that often but I guess To Kill A Mockingbird, The Last Question, The Sniper and The Book Thief
Favorite film: Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
Favorite TV, anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Favorite food: Burgers
Favorite Pokémon: Popplio's really grown on me tbh, I'd take a bullet for that n****
Favorite color: Red
Last time you went outside: Last night
When's the last time you got warned: Never
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: idk
Other members of MG that you appreciate: That one person with the dog and that one guy with the bucket seem cool
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: idk
Virtual reality is coming. Which fictional character will you make your husband or wife:Minori? idk any waifu-tier anime grills
Favorite websites other than MG: dontevenreply.com
What are you looking forward to in 2017: Beta and more games n stuff
How was your day today: It was ight, I was really tired for most of it though.
What would you change about MG: Less forums
Should America blow up the moon? Why or why not: ye, y not
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: masterpiece
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: kik: chaos1296 discord: Ornament#2198
Have you heard forum moderator Lukepi's 2016 album Home: tfw this was all just a plug for a mixtape
Would you consider purchasing any future products from Lukepi: no u

Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Name: Ahmed, technically Ahmad now
Aliases: deph, sand n*****, dune coon
Place of birth: Pakistan
Height: 5'9 and a half
Years active on MG: 6
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Nixter on steam, TOWK in life
Favorite video games: Knights of the Old Republic, Arkham City, DOTA 2, CS:GO, Virtues Last Reward
Favorite electronic devices: Phone, 3DS, Laptop
Favorite music: Soooo so many bands, I guess the ones that stick out are Devin Townsend, Kanye West, Sleater-Kinney, Radiohead, Beatles
Favorite literature: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, A Song of Ice and Fire series, Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, Inferno
Favorite film: Trainspotting
Favorite TV, anime: Again soooo many, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Hannibal, Arrested Development
Favorite food: Hash browns hands down
Favorite Pokémon: Tropius, Skarmory
Favorite color: Orange
Dogs, cats or both: Both but prefer cats
Last time you went outside: Today
When's the last time you got warned:Years ago I got a lot of those
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: All of ya'll really
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Term, Thot, Void, kb is pretty funny
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: Nixter, still talk to him on steam
Virtual reality is coming. Which fictional character will you make your husband or wife: Cordelia from FE: Awakening
Favorite websites other than MG: YouTube I guess
What are you looking forward to in 2017: Star Wars and Twin Peaks wooo
How was your day today: Honestly one of my worst but I'm okay now
What would you change about MG: New color scheme man it's been like this forever
Should America blow up the moon? Why or why not: Yeah made of cheese I could eat
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: dephius2122 is my skype I think
Have you heard forum moderator Lukepi's 2016 album Home: Not yet sorry Luke
Would you consider purchasing any future products from Lukepi:

Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:06 am

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Name: Ema
Aliases: 194
Place of birth: Coyhaique, Chile
Height: 167 cm (5' 5'')
Years active on MG: Around 5 I believe
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Most likely Semicolon
Favorite video games: Cave Story, BoxBoy, the Ace Attorney series, the Layton series, DKCR. Cave Story too. Did I mention Cave Story?
Favorite electronic devices: Not a lot tbh, don't have strong attachments to any.
Favorite music: VGM! to be fair, I dig all kinds of instrumental stuff.
Favorite literature: loved Asimov's Foundation saga (at least the original trilogy). I have a soft spot for Narnia as well.
Favorite film: Right now? Kubo and the Two Strings. Heavily rivaled by both Inside Out and Fury Road. Honorable mention to Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva.
Favorite TV, anime: ehhh
Favorite food: Any kind of fish is great. Boiled potatoes are good too.
Favorite Pokémon: :pika: (the emote itself, not the rat).
Favorite color: Right now I'll settle for #3a27ce
Dogs, cats or both: Like both but I'll settle for dogs because cats won't go run with you.
Last time you went outside: Was all night outside backing up a database for a convenience store
When's the last time you got warned: Forums? Never been warned.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Shoutouts to ZI for his honorable performance eliminating the bot plague. Soon to be filmed by James Cameron.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Semicolon, Steven, pretty much the whole dev team.
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: Xyless. Also TOWK.
Virtual reality is coming. Which fictional character will you make your husband or wife: Ema Skye.
Favorite websites other than MG: some love for the Ongaku Concept Discord.
What are you looking forward to in 2017: I don't have my hopes too high for 2017 right now.
How was your day today: Ehh.
What would you change about MG: REVIVE MAFIA.
Should America blow up the moon? Why or why not: Are they working on the ultimate life form yet? If so, they should consider it.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: Eh, not a lot to say. I code for a living. I do origami for a hobby too! Catch my origami thread in the art section.
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: @calvaradog194 on Twitter.
Have you heard forum moderator Lukepi's 2016 album Home: Not yet.
Would you consider purchasing any future products from Lukepi: I have to catch the album first, then I can decide.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Last edited by Ikuyo on Thu May 25, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:15 pm

MGN Username: 1smash18
Currently Playing: Pokemon Games, Super Smash Flash 2, I Wanna Be The Guy!, Games in General
Waifu: None
Name: Ted
Aliases: 1smash18, "Sama, the Hero King", SamaHeroKing, SamaHaremKing, N***a Wit Glasses
Place of birth: Georgia, USA
Height: 6'2
Years active on MG: Over 8 years
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Zero_OR
Favorite video games: Any Genre
Favorite electronic devices: Computers and Gaming Consoles
Favorite music: Hip-Hop
Favorite literature: Manga and Comics
Favorite film: The Simpsons Movie
Favorite TV, anime: Don't Care
Favorite food: Chinese Food
Favorite Pokémon: All of them
Favorite color: Blue
Last time you went outside: Few
When's the last time you got warned: Never
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: All of them
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Some are alright
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: Don't Know
Virtual reality is coming. Which fictional character will you make your husband or wife: Wife - All of them cause I'm a Harem King!!!
What are you looking forward to in 2017: Gaming Projects
How was your day today: IDGAF
What would you change about MG: IDK
Should America blow up the moon? Why or why not: F$^# NO! Because that's F#($in retarded.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I love porn dude XD! I'm a Master of Mastery! I'm a genius! I love hardcore games! Anything is possible when you set your mind to it! Stay in school! Live life to the fullest! I never said anything about using airdodges to my advantage lol!
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: Nah I'm gud.
Have you heard forum moderator Lukepi's 2016 album Home: Nope.
If so, what are your thoughts? Leave blank if N/A: LOL
Would you consider purchasing any future products from Lukepi: LOL again!

Last edited by 1smash18 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:13 am

Name: Renzo
Aliases: Auraka, Lumi, Bonsaitoad
Place of birth: Netherlands, Gelderland
Height: 6'2 dutch people are p. tall on average
Years active on MG: Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:31 am
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: people on slack
Favorite video games: haven't been playing that many lately, Smash and LoL are all time favorites
Favorite electronic devices: toaster for sandwitches bby
Favorite music: I enjoy a lot of different stuff
Favorite literature: reading in 2017 lu
Favorite film: idk
Favorite TV, anime: breaking bad, AHS, dbz, watching tengen toppa right now
Favorite food: milkshakes. Banana > Vanilla > Strawberry >
Favorite Pokémon: arcanine, changing regularly though
Favorite color: BlUE and WHITE
Dogs, cats or both: None im a allergic f***
Last time you went outside: this morning went to my dads place
When's the last time you got warned: don't remember
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: cleod9, not only does this man own this entire website he also makes top notch quality music how he
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Most of the active users are rad pieces of people
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: pochi, tac3, spectre, zapperrix
Virtual reality is coming. Which fictional character will you make your husband or wife: yui
Favorite websites other than MG: Soundcloud, YouTube, .
What are you looking forward to in 2017: getting my degree, making more s*** music
How was your day today: p. good, but really cold outside
What would you change about MG: add f o r u m g o l d
Should America blow up the moon? Why or why not: hell yea before the alliens on there blow up our planet dude Offense is the best defence
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: no
Have you heard forum moderator Lukepi's 2016 album Home: Yep
If so, what are your thoughts? Leave blank if N/A: now that I relisten some songs it makes me sleepy somehow
Would you consider purchasing any future products from Lukepi: sure thing

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:32 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Doq
Currently Playing: one of thousands of variations of Solitaire
Waifu: Es
the leader of the bunch wrote:
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Height: Taller than your dick.

all-seeing eye of truth says: "I am like 5'5 and don't want to admit it"

eye of truth is blind, I'm actually 5'10"

Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:52 pm