The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:29 pm

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Zak Draylith 

Supaspeed345 wrote:
Kyzak wrote:
Goddamnit it guys, the majority has decided I do the background(s), too. All this in the midst of reviewing Angel's bio and my own..

God help me.

Whatever. Answering what happened to his mother, to everyone where he came from, it's a mystery. She just disappeared one day. But how it happened: she went to meet someone in the forest, who was actually a child enemy. The guy hated her. It wasn't a meeting, it was to murder. They still have to find the dagger the killer used.

who is "They"? Why do "they" have to find the murder weapon? How is that relevant? I didn't know science was so advanced back then forensics could determine a killer. What guy? What the f*** is a "child enemy"? Why did he hate her? Why did he hate her to the extent of Killing her in cold blood.

I'll stop being such a dick when you stop having so many holes in your profile.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Location: I'm somewhere. Someplace. That you know NOTHING of.
Kyzak wrote:
Supaspeed345 wrote:
Kyzak wrote:
Goddamnit it guys, the majority has decided I do the background(s), too. All this in the midst of reviewing Angel's bio and my own..

God help me.

Whatever. Answering what happened to his mother, to everyone where he came from, it's a mystery. She just disappeared one day. But how it happened: she went to meet someone in the forest, who was actually a child enemy. The guy hated her. It wasn't a meeting, it was to murder. They still have to find the dagger the killer used.

who is "They"? Why do "they" have to find the murder weapon? How is that relevant? I didn't know science was so advanced back then forensics could determine a killer. What guy? What the f#%$& is a "child enemy"? Why did he hate her? Why did he hate her to the extent of Killing her in cold blood.

I'll stop being such a dick when you stop having so many holes in your profile.

They as in the police. I meand childhood enemy. Zak's mother, whose name is actually Jane, was rivals with a kid named Jared. One day, Jared gave Jane a broken leg and a sprained neck, so he was expelled. His family had to move. Jared vowed revenge, because Jane actually started the fight. Jared was able to track Jane down, because of the local police, and killed her. Why did he have to kill her? She started a chain series of bad things happening to him, starting with the loss of his father. The weapon was a dagger.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Currently Playing: Sitting down and playing video games is for chumps.
You're making this up as you go along.

Am I right? It reeks of it...

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:56 pm

ferailo9 wrote:
You're making this up as you go along.

Am I right? It reeks of it...

The one before I did. The others? No. Old stuff.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 pm

If there are police, why does your character have magma axes, a samurai sword, and a blade made from the planet? That's genre-mixing in the highest degree. Why were they rivals? Why would being a rival incite enough rage to kick someone's a** then promptly years later MURDER them? How is moving so much of a blow that a person has to murder the person who caused it? Why was she enough of a b**** to do that to somebody? No wonder this character is f*** up.

I'm still waiting for an explanation of "Tai Phoon", how he obtained those weapons, what happened to his father, and etc.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Kyzak wrote:
If there are police, why does your character have magma axes, a samurai sword, and a blade made from the planet? That's genre-mixing in the highest degree. Why were they rivals? Why would being a rival incite enough rage to kick someone's a** then promptly years later MURDER them? How is moving so much of a blow that a person has to murder the person who caused it? Why was she enough of a b$%&# to do that to somebody? No wonder this character is f#%$& up.

I'm still waiting for an explanation of "Tai Phoon", how he obtained those weapons, what happened to his father, and etc.

Tai Phoon: He is a korean swordmaster and martial artist. He moved to America, and built a dojo, for swordfighting and martial arts. Zak was his best student in swordfighting. In a test at the age of 15, he rewarded Zak with a Samurai Sword for his skills. He beat Tai Phoon in a match.

Just explained the Samurai Sword. That's not made up either. But what happened to his father will be. I never wrote that. Here is the Dual Volcanic Sword explanation.

Volcano Swords: Zak went to a blacksmith to make dual swords, special ones. He used the last of his materials to make black silver handles, and needed more materials. There was a volcano about 2 miles away. Zak traveled there, with two special buckets to gather magma. He brought it back, and the blacksmith told him he salvaged a little gold, so he mixed the gold with the magma to make Dual Volcano Swords. (Made up)

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:28 pm

The whole, "Oh, hey, you have lightning powers!" thing is pretty contrived...

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 pm

ferailo9 wrote:
The whole, "Oh, hey, you have lightning powers!" thing is pretty contrived...

I am aware.
:-_-:
No one's perfect.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 pm

You might expand upon that, somehow....

Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:03 pm

So a boy..

At the age of fifteen..

With almost no training..

Defeated someone with several decades of fighting experience?

Be a little real here.

You said it was AXES, not swords. Get your story straight.

Since when was there gold in magma? Must be some real magical buckets. Moreso "Zak" didn't even get singed from the heat? How do you harvest MAGMA, anyway? I am disoriented and confused. Also, this must be one serious blacksmith with some damn magical powers to not only pick gold out of magma, but also use it in blacksmithing. Not to mention, this kid, completely alone, walked four miles, half of it with two buckets full of magma?

Still waiting for an explanation for the SPIRIT BOMB SWORD

Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:11 pm

The blacksmith had some extra gold lying around that he had salvaged.

I guess...

Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 pm

I smell shenanigans!

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Kyzak wrote:
So a boy..

At the age of fifteen..

Be a little real here.

Since when was there gold in magma? Must be some real magical buckets. Moreso "Zak" didn't even get singed from the heat? How do you harvest MAGMA, anyway? I am disoriented and confused. Also, this must be one serious blacksmith with some damn magical powers to not only pick gold out of magma, but also use it in blacksmithing. Not to mention, this kid, completely alone, walked four miles, half of it with two buckets full of magma?

Well, he said the blacksmith MIXED gold into the magma. Which makes no goddamn sense.
What kind of f*** enchanted +11 diamond buckets did he freaking use to carry MAGMA?!

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:52 am

xnejihatakex19 wrote:
Kyzak wrote:
So a boy..

At the age of fifteen..

Be a little real here.

Well, he said the blacksmith MIXED gold into the magma. Which makes no goddamn sense.
What kind of f#%$& enchanted +11 diamond buckets did he freaking use to carry MAGMA?!

BLA! Obviously, I just had an EPIC FAIL! I'm creating a new thread with a new Zak.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:41 am
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2