The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 am

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 
BR Member

Bome took the blanket and wrapped it around his leg. "That feels a lot better. Thanks. No, I don't have any food, unless you consider unconscious dwarf to be a delicacy." He then began dragging the throwing-axe dwarf to the shore, "Oh, and I hope they don't consider you a delicacy, but some dwarves are currently attacking this ship anyways. In case you haven't noticed."

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:19 pm

"I don't care... I'm huuunnnnnngrrrrrrryyyy.... Stupid dwarves... Why don't you leave so Mr. cook can prepare me a snack?" As Simon said this, he turned his bandana inside out, revealing a skull like shape embedded into it. "Really, why don't you?" He said, adding on to his previous question. Suddenly, the skull's eyes glowed purple, and a few moments later, so did Simons. "Physical boost: Legs." He said, as he seemingly dissapeared... But then moments later he re-appeared in mid air, passed out. "Idiot..." Said Peter, watching Simon fall onto the handle of his outstretched axe. Putting him down, he quickly continued to sweep dwarves away from the ship with the flat side of his axe. "Oh, and don't mention it." He said, finaly replying to Bome's "Thanks".

Last edited by War P. Anda on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Koshindo noticed that a man was sweeping dwarfs away from the ship. At first he thought about helping the man but as he moved he noticed the pain in his kegs and arms. "If I go in now I'm a dead man." Koshindo said so he decided to wait until the coast was clear. Now he started tending to his wounds he checked in his pockets for any healing inpliments. He found some potions but to his dissmay they were shattered by the battle he just had. Luckaly he found one unharmed in his other pocket. He decided that it would be best to take out the arrows now and started painfully pulling the arrows from his arms and legs. After that was done he drank the potion and was recovered.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:02 am

As KK drank the potion, the storm began to grow stronger, and another ship was struck by lightning. Noticably, the Phoenix Remedy ship seemed to be completely unaffected, and wasn't even rocking.

OOC: Bah, writers block. I was going to have some Empire Dwarves notice you but meh.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 am
BR Member

"Sooooooo...how long should it take to get those dwarves, or for them to get here, or whichever one it is?" Bome noticed the storm heading closer, and the fact that the PR ship seemed unaffected. "That's a pretty neat boat," he said to no one in particular.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:16 pm

"Man I better get out of this storm before it gets a little wild!"Koshindo said then he noticed the pheonix remedy ship Koshindo then said " Whoa that ship isn't rocking at all! If I get into that ship I'll be safe for sure. How will I get through the hordes of enemies though?" Koshindo thought for a moment then he decided to just charge and see what happens he ran at full speed towards the ship.

OOC: Writer block is irritating isn't it?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
OOC: Where should I appear? Where you guys are?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Zach wrote:
OOC: Where should I appear? Where you guys are?

OOC:Were on a dock on Varsk. A blizzard is currently happening now and a Pheonix remedy ship is going to take us to steamport.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:06 pm
BR Member

OOC: But remember what Warpanda said about messing with someone else's story?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:40 pm

OOC: Yeah but the creator of this story quit so now its ok. As long as no one interfears with warpanda story with ray or anyone else story things should be alright.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:29 pm

OOC: Is there any time that I can come into the story with you guys?

BIC: Kazuma walks silently around the steamport, humming to himself for no apparent reason. "It's suprisingly cold for this island..* Kazuma said to himself. "Maybe that's what I get for traveling..." he muttered as he walked. He carried his bow and arrows on his back and continued wandering aimlessly.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:57 pm

OOC: @Blood: Yes, yes it is. @Zach: Well, I would prefer that people would create their own way of finding the Remedy or whatever they want to do, but you being in Steamport it wouldn't really be that hard... @Kaboom/Blood: Oi, I call the shots around here. And the fact that Ray's story is the only other one is what's bothering me.

BIC: "Thanks, and it depends on how long it takes that dwarf from earlier to tell his freinds to come onto the ship." Said Peter, replying to what Bome had said earlier. The Empire dwarves seemed to keep coming, and it just didn't seem like they all could've come from one ship, or even three. Meanwhile, in KK's path, the Empire Dwarves seemed too busy trying to raid the ship to notice him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The area around Kazuma was full of small markets, resturaunts, and apartments. It was evident that Steamport was focused on making money, and lots of it. In an allyway next to Kaz (OOC: Dangit, why must I have a desire to give other people's characters nicknames?! BIC:), people could be heard talking. "...Are you sure this is gonna work? I don't think the people at the PR would like being impersonated..." Said a gruff, but evidently afraid voice. "Quiet you fool! Somebody will hear you!" Said a smaller, hushed voice.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:42 am

Koshindo finally made it across the hordes of dwarfs "Ahhhhh... finally!" He then ran behind Peter in a attempt to sheild himself from the hordes of dwarf. Koshindo said "Hey my name is Koshindo nice to meet you."

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Kazu heard the sound of whispers from the men and attempted to speak with them. "Is something wrong here?" Kazu asked, as it looked like something was wrong.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:03 pm

As soon as Kazuma looked towards the men, there was silence, and it was evident that the men were very fast, as they were no longer there. Suddenly, a rather loud voice came from the town square. "We are warriors from the Phoenix Remedy, and we need help." Said a loud voice, that was recognizable as the second one from the ally. "One of our teamates was seriously injured, and is now in a hospital around the area. But the problem is, we need three people for this mission, so this is what we ask of you. We need one person, a strong warrior, to join us. The task won't be easy, but it WILL be rewarding, if you help us complete this task, you are guaranteed a place in the Phoenix Remedy, which pays very high, by the way. So join us! Become a hero! What are you waiting for?" He continued, very promisingly, waiting for someone to take up the offer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter looked at KK. "Wha...? Who are you?!" Realizing that Koshindo had already answered that question, he asked "What are you doing here?!" Quickly snapping out of it, he punted at an Empire dwarfs head, kicking him into a few others.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:29 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 48  Next