The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:36 pm

[ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Superhuman: The Hunt 
Site Moderator

Wyatt ignored the leer (but smiled in the inside) and waited for his drink. When it came, he sipped it a couple of times, before taking gulps and ignoring any burns; the pain was also useful he thought.

"So tell me, what brings you to our little town this morning?" the Waitress asked. Mieville already answered, and Wyatt simply watched as he drank in silence.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:39 am
Site Moderator

Wyatt ignored the leer (but smiled in the inside) and waited for his drink. When it came, he sipped it a couple of times, before taking gulps and ignoring any burns; the pain was also useful he thought.

"So tell me, what brings you to our little town this morning?" the Waitress asked. Mieville already answered, and Wyatt simply watched as he drank in silence.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:40 am

Sup gais what's goin on.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:31 pm
Site Admin

OOC: -.- Well, your character was dragged into the truck along with everyone else. They drove around and stuff one of the kids jumped off. Truck had rocked engines etc. Lumberjack is working with Margie. You guys escape to a really big city. Drove you to an apartment building where you have the choice of staying or not. Went up the elevator and knocked at the door of the apartment and waiting for it to be opened.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Fel had been walking this entire time. It saved energy, she sweat less, and it allowed her to step carefully, as the suit she wore covered her feet, but did not have all the protection of a shoe or boot. But being as fragile as she was, she had to stop for now. She was tired, her feet were sore, and she was hungry, the last of which served little problem as she would hunger strike regularly.

But little did Fel know, just beyond the trees lay a cabin where a hunt was about to reach it's climax. No, she was to busy thinking about the plants she tried to touch, but curled away from her cold, this made her colder. So busy feeling sorry for herself that she could have been sneaked up on by a tank.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Ray quickly jumps to the right taking defencive position before he aware that she is faking the attack, "You have no idea..." Ray replied "Can't you do anything than hitting the thin air and scratching cotton and wool like a cat." Ray added to his comment taking some steps backward to make her feel safe about attacking, (I shouldn't let her lure me into going offence, I need to have the upper hand.) Ray thought watching huntress moves closely.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Not long after Edmund gingerly placed the handset in its place, he heard several quite noisy poundings on his wooden apartment door. The man let loose a sigh of relief. He had thought his action figure set would never arrive. A smile erupting upon his face, ear to ear, he swung the oaken door open, revealing the mismatched group standing quietly in the hallway. A quick glance around made clear that the majority of them were fairly young, save a slightly older man off to the side. Surely this man must be the guardian. Making a slight wave at him, Edmund asked "Are you responsible for them?" As he finished, he pointed his right hand towards the rest of lot. They were an interesting sight indeed, and Edmund was quite intrigued.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:44 pm
Site Admin

OOC: Well primarily I'm waiting to see if anyone else is going to post, but I'm also going to a wedding tomorrow so an update is not guaranteed.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:48 pm

OOC: I've wasted enough time.
And I'm guessing it's still night?

Hammurabi jumped out of the truck, and then turned around and pulled Lucasta out. He took off his sunglasses, there was no point top still wear them as in this low light. He turned his head to look at Lucasta. She wasn't as tired as he expected her to be.
She tugged on his pant leg and nodded.
"It's as if you can read my mind..." he muttered to her, pulling her along the sidewalk.
"There's no way I want to wait in a room for my death. It's good we can agree on things, eh Lucasta?"
"Hammurabi, food." she projected to him.

OOC: okay, fixed.

Last edited by A Cat on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 pm
Site Moderator

OOC - Yeah, I think you went to a city, and the diner's in a small town.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:01 am
Site Admin

"We're bail agents," said the man while taking a sip of coffee. "We've actually been asked to look for lost, perhaps kidnapped children," he said solemnly now, "It was in the woods and mountains from where we came in this morning. They went missing yesterday and I spent about a whole day driving around looking for them. Think about it, they're lost, scared and most likely tired. I'm going to go to police station in a bit, could you tell me where that is?"

Thalia gasped, "Oh my, those poor children" she said, while tapping her pen on her notepad in a thoughtful expression. A small "ding" from the kitchen brought the waitress back to Earth. "One moment please" she said, while shuffling away to get a plate of hash browns freshly made. All the while she thought about the woman with the three children, she couldn't possibly be a kidnapper, she seemed so innocent, then again, they usually did. That didn't explain why the children hid as well, did the woman have a gun? She looked so fragile, she doubted she'd have a gun. Placing the dish in front of the man she pointed out through the window down the street "To get to the police station, go down that road and turn to the left at the first intersection." She smiled sweetly then walked off to serve more coffee to the other guests.

Esther, afraid to go out on her own, felt as if things were repeating themselves as they had with Jason while she watched the Huntress toy with the boy. Returning to her natural form she watched as the boy was scratched, thankfully she hadn't drawn blood yet. Hiding beside the cabin in an area of dense undergrowth her eyes widened with every passing moment.

Huntress laughed "If only you knew the things that I do" she said amusingly. Taking off one of the many assortment of belts she treated it like a whip, and cracked it loudly, threatening the boy. She lashed out and the whip flicked by his ear.

"Are you responsible for them?" asked the man who stood at the door. The lumberjack shook his head no, and grunted as the rest of them stared at him wide-eyed. “You are Mr.” the lumberjack looked down at a form “Edmund” without saying a word of goodbye he immediately turned from the children, beginning to go back the elevator. Leaving the superhumans alone with Edmund.

A homeless person, wrapped in ratty clothing saw Hammurabi and Lucasta approaching. Jingling an old tin can in front of him, filled with a few small coins he called out to the man “Spare change sir?” he asked. A bus whizzed by, followed by honking cars. Sirens rang in the distance, fast food joints lingered on the other side of the street, the golden arches of McDonald’s, the crown of Burger King, and another privately owned pizza parlour.

The two young men who had stolen the van, whizzed down the highway. Eventually arriving at the city they had seen from far away. Shade was rubbing his hands together mischievously, they were free to do what ever they wanted when ever they wanted. The whole city was theirs to explore.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Lucasta pointed to one of the restaurants, the pizza parlor. She thought it was the nicest, being the one place with lights not as bright and bothersome as the other two. She turned around to see Hammurabi fiddling around in his pockets.
Hammurabi pulled out a twenty dollar bill and three quarters. He threw the quarters to the homeless man, and walked up to Lucasta again.
"I'm afraid we can't buy too much with what I have left. I'm amazed I actually still have money, surely they should have taken it away at the compound." He began, eying the lone bill. "I'll see what I can do Lucasta."
She smiled, a rare chance sighting, and grabbed his hand as they walked towards the pizza parlor and he opened the door, entering with her.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 am

Kuru had finally entered town on his hover bike. "What a nice little town to reek havoc in," he said looking around, then finally finishing his statement with a diabolic laugh. The townspeople looked at Kuru as if he was a deranged lunatic, which he was. This pleased him greatly. He was happy to see that the people were wary of him, since he felt people shouldn't be surprised of his actions.

He looked down at the receiver. Why not just stroll around and have fun looking for them he contemplated. He touched a button on the screen, and the gps turned off. He was determined to make this game fun.

He turned into an alley where he saw a tavern. Kuru was rather parched from talking and laughing to himself. "Might as well drop in for a drink," he said to himself as he parked his bike into the alley. He dismounted himself and flipped a switch on the side of the bike turning it into its original capsule form.

He walked into the tavern and sat at the bar, where a lot of shady characters sat. "Scotch on the rocks, my good man," he ordered from the bar tender as he settled into the barstool.

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Ray focused at every movement knowing he has to time it right if he want to succeed, Ray watched closely hearing Huntress's words and knowing that she is up to something, as she took a belt an used it as a whip, "As coward as the other agents?" Ray asked huntress waiting for any moment he can exploit.
Ray focused on the movements of the belt seeing how she is tolerance with him and hiding most of her tricks, Ray focused on that button she pressed the first time and he grabbed the belt as soon as he touched his ears and pulled it in an attempt to make her lose her balance and kicked toward the belt to deactivate what it is supposed to do he hoped.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:53 pm
Site Moderator

"Thanks" Wyatt said, though she already went to serve the other customers. "Mind if I get one? Didn't think the aftertaste of the bar would go so damn quickly" he said to Mieville, motioning to the hash browns.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 am
 [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next