The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:07 pm

[ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia III [Crew vs Space Pirates] 

Hmmmmmm.... Nooqs not responding and we are voting for Tid so why isn't he seizing the chance. Maybe he is mafia because of this no response?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
There are a couple of reasons why I'd prefer to lynch Tid over nooq at the moment, besides the fact I think Tid is mafia.

nooq and Tid are my two FoS. If Tid is lynched today, theoretically nooq will be the last mafia. If nooq lives through the night, I'll be pretty convinced that he's mafia. (Even more so than I already am.) He'll be lynched the next day and the game will be over.

If Tid is lynched today, the mafia is put in a pretty bad position. If nooq is actually the fool, the mafia, knowing that he'll be lynched the next day, are forced kill him during the night. If that happens, I can say will pretty high certainty who our last mafia member is out of the remaining four. If he survives the night he'll be lynched during the next day, and niether the mafia nor the town wins. I don't think the mafia wants this to happen.

Because nooq is being suspiciously silent instead of jumping on the opportunity of making his "wish" of lynching Tid come true, I'm pretty sure that nooq is mafia, but I'd rather play it safe, observe what happens during the next night, put the mafia in a bad position, and act accordingly the next day. Essentially, lynching Tid really messes up the mafia because they've most likely lost a member and are forced to take certain predictable actions that will expose themselves.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Since nooq isn't on, I guess Gold is our last hope. If he doesn't vote for Tid now, we get no lynch, one crew member dies, and we are either outnumbered 2 to 3, outnumbering them 4 to 1, or outnumbering them 3 to 2.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:42 pm

So does that mean you are voting for Tid? I'm hoping that at least somebody will take our last vote for Tid even Nooq...

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Eternal-flo wrote:
So does that mean you are voting for Tid? I'm hoping that at least somebody will take our last vote for Tid even Nooq...

Check the last page.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
Seeing as I'm as good as dead (I haven't seen nooq on in a while, I'm sure he'll post to vote me as soon as he remembers we exist), I'll post my final thoughts and hopefully help you guys out the next day.
PLEASE consider the possibility of Eternal/Crabby as the mafia duo, or, if you're super convinced that I was one of them, then at least consider one of the two. Crabby is too smart to let it shine through but Eternal is going out of his way to act as a buddy to Crabby, and frankly I've been getting a bad vibe off of him for a while now. Genis is obviously as clear as we're gonna get in this game, but now that I'm dead the mafia won't hesitate to kill him, I imagine. Not sure how I feel about SomebodyYouDon'tKnow.
On an unrelated note, consider the fact that Crabby saying what he just said will probably lead the mafia to NOT kill Nooq, just so that he can sit back safely and watch you assume that he's mafia and all lynch him (this is assuming that Nooq is a town-sider or a lyncher of some sort, which isn't necessarily the case.) Hell, maybe Crabby is the mafia and he said that just so that he could NOT kill nooq tonight and give you all a prime FoS that he knows for sure isn't mafia. I dunno, I'm just throwing ideas out.
GL town, I'm out.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 am

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
Yo, Nook's not been online lately and I fail to understand how driver could be town sided. Doesn't make sense, it screws up doc, vig and/or cop

I'm not willing to vote Tid. You'd need Nooq to do it.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:51 am

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
Appreciated.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:56 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Fine then. Today's the last day. I'm still keeping my vote on Tid, but if nooq doesn't come through here's a new plan of action.

If Genis investigates nooq and gets an "innocent" we know he is insane and not paranoid. That will clear both Tid and me. If you're the doctor Tid, if would be wise to protect Genis this night so you and I can be in the clear. If this happens, the next likely suspect is Eternal.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 am

crabbyman66 wrote:
Fine then. Today's the last day. I'm still keeping my vote on Tid, but if nooq doesn't come through here's a new plan of action.

If Genis investigates nooq and gets an "innocent" we know he is insane and not paranoid. That will clear both Tid and me. If you're the doctor Tid, if would be wise to protect Genis this night so you and I can be in the clear. If this happens, the next likely suspect is Eternal.

If I get an innocent, that clears me, you, and Tid. That'll leave Gold and Eternal. Nooq would be lynched right away, and we'd have those two left.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:47 am

Ok I am the other suspect... I don't know what to say to convince you guys that I ain't mafia I am like Crabby said, slow and not very strategic.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 am

Location: Ubicación: Vous êtes ici: 地点:場所:Lage: Località: Localização:
Currently Playing: None
Voting Tid: crabbyman66, Eternal-flo, Genis
Voting crabbyman66: Gold
Voting Eternal-flo: Tid
Not Voting: nooq

The conversation was getting faster than ever as a crew member was one mere vote from lynch. They all knew that they had just a couple of minutes left, but could they convince one more player to condemn Tid to his death?
That question was quickly answered when the lights suddenly turned off. A siren began to wail, and the lights turned back on, now crimson red. They would not be able to lynch today.
The doors quickly opened as Azure pushed a button and began shoving the players outside, saying, "Alright, time's up. Go back to your cabins." The lights turned the patterns on his suit electric blue to a dark red, and his behavior seemed to have changed alongside this. Perhaps he was just impatient, or maybe it was something else...

The deadline has been reached. By default, there will be no lynch. It is now Night 4.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:48 pm

MGN Username: masterp443
Currently Playing: v0.9b
Just to let everyone know, the town won. The forum reset got rid of all of the other posts. Sorry guys.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Hi hi so whose going to be the GM for the next mafia.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Tid, I guess.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:08 pm
 [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next