The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:13 pm

[ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
The Line of War 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Bloody Belief wrote:
Aw well I'll have to think of something when I edit my post.

Don't bother.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:13 pm
Legendary Ghost

Alright people, time to up the stakes, bios are closing in 48 hours, after that I'm going to start the opening post.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:10 am

bro "instant gratification" is not 48 of your strange foreign hours it is more like 24

28 is my final offer

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 am

Name : Phantis LeRuin

Age : Physical age ~2300, but has not mentally aged past 14

Faction : Castle Knights

Personality : Phantis is child-like in that she comes off shy and doesn't know a lot about the 'real world'. She speaks slowly and clearly giving the impression she's slow, and it's true in part, as she didn't go to school when she young and after her 'incident' she began to suffer from a 'shell shocked' condition that kept her in that state of mind. She believes herself to be just in her actions, although it is unlikely any one else would. She believes that when anyone does anything she believes to be 'wrong' their punishment should be quick. And there is only one punishment. Death. She is also relentless, pursuing her goal until she is physical unable to do so. She is easily aggravated because of her mindset, but a single apology maybe the difference between life and death.

Appearance : Phantis is easily recognizable as she sticks out like a sore thumb. She stands at a height of seven feet, nine inches, she is abnormally thin with extra long arms and legs. She wears a black robe with a hood and throw, adorned with all manners of strange markings, many clearly recognizable necromantic symbols. Covering her face is a smooth oval plate of metal fused with her face, with a downward pointing arrow painted on (her) right. The clothing and mask's paint are in a state of disrepair, but under them is something much more horrific. Phantis's skin is twisted and burned, in many places bone can been seen, sometimes outside of the skin, or sometimes twisted itself. She is mostly bald save a few tufts of hair here and there. She is flat chested but has a strong, noticeable, slow beating to her heart. Some would say she is more dead than alive, and depending on how you look at it there is some truth in that statement.

Bio : Phantis grew up as a rural girl, raised by a drunk of a father, and never seeing her mother who 'worked' for a living. She was an abused and torment girl long before she became a monster. She wasn't allowed to go to school, and the only person who could be called her friend was the neighbor girl, which was much younger than her. During the age of fourteen she decided that that kind of life wasn't one anyone should have, and ran away with only the though of finding her mother, (not that that life would have been any better, unknowing to her). But even thousands of years ago heartless ran rampant, and Phantis, alone in the woods, was an easy target. She did not survive, but a mage slew the beast before it could harvest her heart. Of course this mage was a dabbler in the dark arts of necromancy and was overjoyed at this find. It was just what he needed to make a type of undead know as a 'Fleshbound'. The Fleshbound matched the strength of a Zombie with the intellect and loyalty of a Ghost. Years pasted as Phantis worked as a slave feeding on the life force of small creature. See that's how she saw from then on. Her face was in such bad shape the only way to keep it together was to fuse a metal mask to it. But she had to see pest to dispose of them so the mage infused the mask with a spell that let the wearer to see the lifeforce that runs through all living beings... that was the mistake. This spell allowed Phantis to see her lifeforce a as well, leading to an inner torment that was not seen in Fleshbound, a torment leading her to use what intelligence she had to question her master. Her rage build until she lashed out at him, her bone bursting from her arm and becoming sharp enough to rival a master's sword...

With her master dead she again had free will, and she also had the power to fight back. Dear old dad couldn't do a thing to stop the creature barely recognizable as his daughter. And the neighbor girl shouldn't have watched Phantis do it... Mother dearest had left Phantis with a bad man so Phantis found her next. Although stories spread of the monster 'Preying Phantis', Phantis only thought of herself of ridding the world of evil doers...

She joined the Castle Guard to help stop the 'bad people'... image the shock the recruiter got when they met 'Preying Phantis' in person. Luckily they didn't get on her bad side.

Weapon of choice : Phantis can contort her body, bones especially, into a variety of sharp objects, although these can cause damage the more serious threat is her ability to steal lifeforce with every hit. Another tactic Phantis uses is spraying foes with her blood. Her blood is a mix of blood, lactic acid, bacteria, viruses, and trace magic, which gives it the ability to weaken a person both physical and magically, and make them extremely sick, though not deadly.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Deciton_Reven wrote:

i stopped reading there

but in all honesty there's a few holes in your character but i won't go into detail. the main thing: why wasn't she slain outright if she was made out to be a mindless slaughterer?

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Name :Zane Kura

Faction : Organization

Personality :evil twisted dark minded teenager but has some humor sometimes childish but is serious when fighting

Appearance : wear a black t-shirt and black jeans wears a black robes (Organization robe from kingdom hearts)to cover those clothes and red eyes with a scar under his left eye ruffled black hair and pale skin

Bio : there was no choice to join the Organization was forced to by the leaders of Organization but has been in the Organization for Almost a year

Weapon of choice HUGE (about ichigo kurasaki sized sword) 2handed sword he calls Nakatomi

~A secret place for me and you. Where everyday was fun and new. A simple time played in our heads. We'll tell this story again..~

Last edited by Silverthorns on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:07 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hollow King wrote:

Personality :evil twisted dark minded teenager

Appearance : wear a black t-shirt and black jeans wears a black robes ( Organization robe from kingdom hearts) to cover those clothes and red eyes with a scar under his left eye ruffled black hair and pale skin

Bio : there was no choice to join the Organization was forced to by the leaders of Organization but has been in the Organization for Almost a year

Weapon of choice HUGE (about ichigo kurasaki sized sword) 2handed sword he calls Nakatomi
Get out.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Deciton_Reven wrote:
blah blah blah

Nothing wrong with it, but the text is filled with grammar mistakes; things are also worded poorly, and there are a lot of cheesy parts that make me want to punch you in the face.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Kyzak wrote:
Deciton_Reven wrote:

i stopped reading there

but in all honesty there's a few holes in your character but i won't go into detail. the main thing: why wasn't she slain outright if she was made out to be a mindless slaughterer?

Well at this time she is something of a 'boogie monster' but she didn't just walk into a recuting camp and kill everyone (wether or not she would have had she been denied is a different story). She would also be considered a good fighter, so maybe there's plans to use her than kill her. I don't know how the castle guards act?

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Hakker wrote:
Hollow King wrote:

Personality :evil twisted dark minded teenager

Appearance : wear a black t-shirt and black jeans wears a black robes ( Organization robe from kingdom hearts) to cover those clothes and red eyes with a scar under his left eye ruffled black hair and pale skin

Get out.
um as in get out which term do you mean GET OUT insulting type or GET OUT excited there no way awesome one

~A secret place for me and you. Where everyday was fun and new. A simple time played in our heads. We'll tell this story again..~

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:03 am
Site Moderator

Get out your profile is s***, it's too short, and dear god, you have to be a troll or something with what little bits of your profile entails.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:11 am

Kamen Rider Green wrote:
Get out your profile is s#%$&, it's too short, and dear god, you have to be a troll or something with what little bits of your profile entails.

sry im new didnt know

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 am
Site Moderator

And if you are planning to continue trying to RP, you have to have correct grammar and spelling, or try to.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:17 am

like i said im new thought it looked fun though ill try my best

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:20 am
Site Moderator

Hollow King wrote:
Like I said I'm new, thought it looked fun though. I'll try my best.

Fixed it, although I'm not exactly proficient in grammar.

Just get out, and watch others do it, practice writing, and don't rush in with a horrid profile.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:24 am
 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next