The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:30 pm

[ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dimension Clash 

You have 8 posts.
i don't know who you are.
Of cooouuurse I'll let you in! *shoots*

Okay, back to business. Sorry, Panda.

EDIT: It's short, but it's edited. Hope I gave you something to work off of.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:20 pm

((Better, thanks.))

Simon sunk below the waves, swaying with each stray motion. Swinging his arms wildly, he reached for anything in sight, which just happened to be Tony's leg. Attempting a wild grab at the limb, he moved his feet backwards, pushing him up slightly while he grabbed, just as the large bird burst from the water...

Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Tony felt the grasp on his leg. He was about to swim to the shore when the giant bird aways away leapt form the ocean. He stayed there in shock, barely remembering to doggy paddle. Toon Link did the same.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Copy X Had Followed Tony and Toon Link.''Hello.Im Copy X''He said Nervously.

Image Image im a good brawler,got both CARDS!,CHALLANGE ME NOW BOWSER! LOL,You to Tails,im coming for you.And my team will kill you.All of them,From Sonic to Lucario to Super sonic to Knuckles.they'll kick your a**,This has been MetaKnight -

Tails:IM GONNA GET KILLED!!RUN!

Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:17 pm

The EPIC master wrote:

..That was sarcasm, you idiot. He's not going to let you in.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:22 pm

Simon pulled down and tried to climb up Tony's swimming body while struggling to dodge the paddling hands, almost unconscious. The bird, meanwhile, dove towards Tony, Toon Link, and the underwater Simon. Outstretching its talons, it spread out its wings to slow itself down while it attempted to clench its talon around the trio, hoping to grab them and throw them into further ocean.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:17 pm

The EPIC master wrote:

I really want to shoot myself

Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:00 pm

((oh gawd.))
((Also, what happened to the others who signed up? It's not too exciting, just me and WarPanda. Sheesh.))

Tony struggled to keep the man on his leg while he watched the giant bird came towards the three.
"Hey Link, help me pull this guy up." He said, grabbing the man's arms. They brought him above the water level, still holding his arms.
But the bird was coming closer... Tony pulled out his katana.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Simon, when he was out of the water, spat vast amounts of it out as if his mouth was a fountain. Looking at the two holding him up, he simply stared at them and asked "Huh? Who're you?" Before noticing the bird rushing towards them like no tomorrow. He gave a wide-eyed stare before dunking his head back into the water in an attempt to get away as the bird's talons skid across the waters surface only thirty-five feet away- and at that speed, it'd be reaching them within six seconds.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:09 pm

((6, 5, 4, 3, 2, ....))

Tony was pulled down with Simon into the ocean. Toon Link didn't understand why Simon went underwater, however. Toon Link pulled out a bomb, lit it, and threw it at the bird. It still charged towards the three though. Tony stuffed his katana out of the water, and the bird flew into it. it screeched.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:36 pm

((This kinda RPing is new to me. The one where two people can control the enemy... kinda strange, but it's not as limiting.))

As the bird screeched, it let some of the smoke from the explosion seep into its mouth, causing it to cough (to be honest, I'm not actually sure if birds can do that...), which usually induces the closing of eyes. The bird lost balance for a bit, but in a few seconds it gained recomposure, flying into the air just moments before diving headfirst at the lost (well, not in Toon Link's case, but w/e) trio. Simon, meanwhile, was thankfull he had merely dunked his head in the water as he brought it back up. Thinking quickly, he asked the strangers "Uh, any chance you guys could get me to land? I promise I'm a lot more useful on land..."

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
Ventus appeared in some sort of world that he couldn't tell that was, very new to him. "Where exactly..am I?" He asked himself, wondering if some sort of answer would come to him out of nowhere, but at the same time knowing that it wouldn't, but still looking at his surroundings in order to adapt to it.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:47 pm

((It is kinda restricting also because you don't know if your fellow RPer has something they want to do with it, or if you might give it too much strength or not enough defense.))

"I supposse, assuming the smoke caused enough delay," Toon Link said quickly. he brought out another bomb, lit it, and threw it at the giant.
As it made impact, Toon Link helped Tony out of the water and the two helped the stranger back to the edge. The water was dark, with a purple mist on it's top. It had a slightly slimy feel.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Simon grabbed the edge, and began to pull himself up, as the bird had crashed into the water with a large splash. Of course, it wasn't unconscious this time, and it would get up much sooner. Simon shook himself after getting up, trying to get dry. "Thanks. Now, let's wait for our feathered little freind, shall we?" He asked, getting to his feet and into a battle position, obviously eager to fight.

((Eh, true, but it's a giant bird with a mask, so attacks on the face generally won't do much unsless it involves smoke or something that can break the mask. Which sould be cracked by the bomb when it gets up, by the way.))

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 am

Toon Link was happy, almost giddy, that there was somebody that enjoyed a good battle as much as he did. Especially with giant birds. He took out the Master Sword and his boomerang and got ready for the beast.
Tony pulled out his katana again. It gleamed in the scarlett moonlight.

It was a perfect night for a battle; the sky was clear, it wasn't foggy, and the fighters were the only ones visible. The beautiful bird, seeing as how it missed its target, turned its multi-colored, feathered body around again. It idled for some time. Its beak was as shiny as the sword in Tony's hands, even similar in sharpness. The bird was truly a sight.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 pm
 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next