The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:30 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
Shinigami Academy( Bleach RP) 

rules
1.captain ranks will go to the people who take them first
2.you can't make your stats total 600 and have to be less than 544 for a captain
3.the captains have to have at least 400 total for stat points
4. no auto hits like i dashed and slashed your arm off or i dashed and stabbed you through the heart killing you
5.you must have a character bio(just look at my character
6. the shingami academy is for people that aren't very good at posting
7. everybody can have up to 5 characters

My character
Name: Yokoshimo
Eyes:Hazel
Hair:Dark Brown
Personalty: He likes to joke around he is usaually made to fight his brother he likes to hang around with people and the squad likes him because he pays them for the work they do unlike some of the captains
Abilities
Shunpo:100
Kido:88
Strength:89
Swordsman:100
Endurance:70
Hand-to-hand:97
Total:544
appearance: he has a darker tan than his brother his hair is flat but points up at the tip of his hair he wears the standard shinigami uniform but it has patterns that look like blood and the shirt has short sleeves

Zanpakto:chishionaiya(blood diamond)

it looks like a katana but is longer and is double sided,and has a gem filled with blood

chishiohari(blood needle)- only my blood will float in mid air and take a needle shape, the needle shoots straight, they travel at semi-shunpo speed,the number of needles depends on amount of blood, one drop can make a needle

chishiotoku(blood shield)-it takes a deep cut to make the shield, the shield can block weak-meduim(0-50 on scale)attacks, it can block up to level 20 kido for hado and bakudo, this cut has to be like when grimmjow got hit by ichigo with getsuga tensho on their first fight but with 1.25 more blood

chishiokansei(blood trap)- a disk of blood appears in front of me and behind me(this one can be moved around), if i stick my zanpakto it comes out of the second disk, i cant attack if the second disk is out of range, range is 30 feet radius, the disk cant do damaged, the disk are created by a cut that is 2 inches deep and 1 inch wide with blood that fills a volume of 4 inches

bankai:akumachishionaiya(demons blood diamond)

the gem filled of blood cracks and spreads around in a 50 feet radius, the blood that is used is blood that is created each time i bleed, the blood from the crystal is stronger than my blood

chishioshiro(blood castle)- a big shield 5 inches thick appears from the pool of blood or if im 3 ft away from the pool of blood,anywhere else it takes 2 deep cuts,like when grimmjow got hit by ichigos getsuga tensho with 1.25x + 2x more, can stop medium-strong attacks(0-80 on the scale), it can stop kido levels up to 70 for hado and bakudo

chishiodansu(blood dance)- i can travel anywhere on the pool of blood at 2x the speed of shunpo

i can use shikai ability number one but i can also make swords but the swords travel at 1/2 the speed of the needles

Credit to unknown
credit to unknown

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:26 pm
Site Moderator

Please, a Fan RP won't work here, especially since you don't capitalize, and it's not really organized.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
Name: Auugahn Diffjis

Alias: The TROO King of Fightahs

Race: 99% Caucasian with a dash of genetics from Cthulhu himself

Class: RETIRED NAVY SEAL turned NUCLEAR PHYSICIST gone AWOL

Alignment: Shifts between Gewd and Eval every seven years

Weapons: Nunchucks blessed by sweat of the almighty Valdmir Lenin's Holy Ghost

Powahs: Auughan is the controller of all the elements in the world and has the powah to look reallllllllyyyy sexy in bright orange latex pants.

Appearance: Auughan is eight feet tall and sports the longest mane of flaming crimson hair ever to be recorded on a single man. He has two perfect eyes, at 40/40 vision. The left has a purple iris, while the right has a gray one. His teeth are perfectly white, and can blind any perfectly healthy man in one millisecond if they are stared into directly. He has the perfect build and has the most recorded muscle mass of all men. He wears a normal labcoat, only this coat can shoot lasers and allows him to breathe perfectly in any climate. Auughan wears realllllllllyyyyy tight, bright orange latex pants. His p#%$& is the longest recorded at 90' when erect.

Biography: Auughan Diffjis was born when Vladmir Lenin, Oscar Wilde, and John Connor partook in a massive three-way orgasm. He joined the Navy Seals at age four and killed all the Polynesian males living in the islands in the Pacific, and then brought back the circumcised foreskins of every male he killed. He then returned in the next hour and impregnated the women left on the islands and created the Hawaiian people, who are of direct descent of him. At age twelve Auughan studied under the great Jedi masters of the Jedi council, and had a completely built body, grown naturally. When he was seventeen he read The Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Les Misérables, Atlas Shrugged, War and Peace, and the entire unabridged works of Edgar Allen Poe in one day AND STILL had time to recreate the Battle of Guadalcanal with himself as the sole participant. Auughan left the Navy Seals and became a Nuclear Physicist. He successfully bombarded two highly unstable nuclear atoms and discovered the meaning to life. However, the meaning to life was lost in the explosion afterward. Once he lost the meaning of life, he went AWOL and became a mercenary. With his nunchucks blessed by Lenin and his super amazing powahs, he set off to do whatever the hell he wanted.

I hope it's approved I am really interested in thsi RP

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:35 pm

well that wasn't the style meant for this RP but ok ill make some exceptions

Credit to unknown
credit to unknown

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:01 am

Currently Playing: The Game
Not even a little bit of background or a starting paragraph.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 am
 [ 6 posts ]