The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:45 pm

[ 5874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387 ... 392  Next
loungest thread v3.0 

which name?????
longest htread 27%  27%  [ 26 ]
loungest thread 73%  73%  [ 70 ]
Total votes : 96

loungest thread v3.0 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
I can only have five quotes and I'm too lazy to dig through the mess of bbcode tags

Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:49 pm

Waifu: I'm married
The Gang Tries To Count Indefinitely

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:23 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Lermonz
and you keEP f*** IT UP

buh

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:07 am
Site Moderator

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:29 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Lermonz wrote:
and you keEP f*** IT UP

Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:06 am
Site Moderator

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:15 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Term wrote:
Lermonz wrote:
and you keEP f*** IT UP

Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:56 am

Holy f*** s***. I want to bang the animal crossing dog so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the town hall I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant f*** sex with Isabelle. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Isabelle's tight dog pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/dog babies.

f***, my f*** mom caught me with the neighbors dog. I'd dressed her in my sister's skirt and went to f*** town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my 3DS. I might not ever get to see Isabelle again.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:12 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Super Mario 65 wrote:
Holy f*** s***. I want to bang the animal crossing dog so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the town hall I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant f*** sex with Isabelle. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Isabelle's tight dog pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/dog babies.

f***, my f*** mom caught me with the neighbors dog. I'd dressed her in my sister's skirt and went to f*** town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my 3DS. I might not ever get to see Isabelle again.

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:22 pm
Site Moderator

eleven

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Lukepi wrote:
Super Mario 65 wrote:

Okay. So, I’ve been seeing this copypasta floating around about wanting to “bang the Animal Crossing dog”, and frankly- I think this is disgusting. First of all, her name isn’t “the Animal Crossing dog”, it’s Isabelle. It’s a beautiful name for a beautiful person, and you would all do well to refer to her as such. If you don’t even know her name, than you have no right wanted to have sex with her!

Secondly, wanting to bang her is just gross. Saying that you want to bang Isabelle is objectifying her, and it is not okay. If you’ve ever wanted to bang Isabelle, you should be disgusted with yourself.

Unlike you cretins, I however- respect her. Sure, it’s possible I may consider her to be rather bangable, but I wouldn’t dare do such a thing. Isabelle is a f*** queen, and deserves to be treated as such.

I DO NOT want to bang “The Animal Crossing dog”. I want to hug her. I want to be in a healthy and loving relationship with Isabelle. I want to wake up every morning in bed, with her lying peacefully next to me as the morning sun shines in through the window. I want to make her breakfast every morning, and tend to her every need. I want her to feel like she is truly loved, (because she is). I want her to be by my side for my whole life, because I know that she is the perfect woman for me, and I am perfect for her.

I want to be to be with her every day, just so I can tell her how much I f*** love her. I want her to know how much I adore everything amazing personality, her incredible fashion sense, her extremely impressive caretaking abilities, and her absolutely beautiful head to body ratio, and her beautiful, beautiful eyes.

However, if I were to ever have sex with Isabelle, I wouldn’t simply be “banging” her. If Isabelle were to ever consent to me having sexual intercourse with her, it would be tender and loving and passionate. As we make love, I’d slowly and gently caress her soft, golden fur as I slowly but deliberately thrusted into her tight dog pussy. I would make her pleasure my utmost priority, with my own being secondary. But if she was willing, than oh god. What I wouldn’t give to feel her adorable little paws running up and down the length of my shaft. I just wanna pet every inch of her body, and give her scritches on her tummy so she does that thing that dogs do where their legs spaz out. That’d just be so f*** hot. I’d probably end up cumming all over her, so it gets in her fur. But goddamn. I love that fur so much, that I’d personally lick off every last drop of cum, just to I have another opportunity to get as close to her gorgeous fur as possible.

But if you just want to bang her, than you are a disgusting degenerate, and I hope you burn in the deepest pits of tartarus.

But Digby on the other hand. Now he’s somebody that I’d wanna bang.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:27 pm
Site Moderator

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:55 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Super Mario 65 wrote:
Lukepi wrote:
Super Mario 65 wrote:

Okay. So, I’ve been seeing this copypasta floating around about wanting to “bang the Animal Crossing dog”, and frankly- I think this is disgusting. First of all, her name isn’t “the Animal Crossing dog”, it’s Isabelle. It’s a beautiful name for a beautiful person, and you would all do well to refer to her as such. If you don’t even know her name, than you have no right wanted to have sex with her!

Secondly, wanting to bang her is just gross. Saying that you want to bang Isabelle is objectifying her, and it is not okay. If you’ve ever wanted to bang Isabelle, you should be disgusted with yourself.

Unlike you cretins, I however- respect her. Sure, it’s possible I may consider her to be rather bangable, but I wouldn’t dare do such a thing. Isabelle is a f*** queen, and deserves to be treated as such.

I DO NOT want to bang “The Animal Crossing dog”. I want to hug her. I want to be in a healthy and loving relationship with Isabelle. I want to wake up every morning in bed, with her lying peacefully next to me as the morning sun shines in through the window. I want to make her breakfast every morning, and tend to her every need. I want her to feel like she is truly loved, (because she is). I want her to be by my side for my whole life, because I know that she is the perfect woman for me, and I am perfect for her.

I want to be to be with her every day, just so I can tell her how much I f*** love her. I want her to know how much I adore everything amazing personality, her incredible fashion sense, her extremely impressive caretaking abilities, and her absolutely beautiful head to body ratio, and her beautiful, beautiful eyes.

However, if I were to ever have sex with Isabelle, I wouldn’t simply be “banging” her. If Isabelle were to ever consent to me having sexual intercourse with her, it would be tender and loving and passionate. As we make love, I’d slowly and gently caress her soft, golden fur as I slowly but deliberately thrusted into her tight dog pussy. I would make her pleasure my utmost priority, with my own being secondary. But if she was willing, than oh god. What I wouldn’t give to feel her adorable little paws running up and down the length of my shaft. I just wanna pet every inch of her body, and give her scritches on her tummy so she does that thing that dogs do where their legs spaz out. That’d just be so f*** hot. I’d probably end up cumming all over her, so it gets in her fur. But goddamn. I love that fur so much, that I’d personally lick off every last drop of cum, just to I have another opportunity to get as close to her gorgeous fur as possible.

But if you just want to bang her, than you are a disgusting degenerate, and I hope you burn in the deepest pits of tartarus.

But Digby on the other hand. Now he’s somebody that I’d wanna bang.

That’s right, this furry little bastard right here, this little f***’s caused me so much trouble, So yeah, one day, I hopped on the train to ‘f*** nowheresville, and this f*** cat starts goddamn talking to me, that’s right, a talking goddamn f*** cat, seemed normal enough, started asking questions about stupid s*** like “Are you a girl?”, I mean f***’ seriously, do I look like a f***’ goddamn woman? No, I f***’ don’t, so we had a nice f*** pleasant talk, he moved over and talked on goddamn the phone, I was glad that furry little f*** was gone at least for a minute, I was sick of hearing that f*** terrible robotic goddamn voice, f*** douchebag.

Anyways, I got off the train a few hours later, and this goddamn raccoon f*** jumps out of f*** nowhere, saying that I bought a house, what the f*** man, I’m like a little kid, I shouldn’t be goddamn f*** worrying about stupid f*** f*** like that s***, so he showed me the f*** house, went inside, and f*** damn that house sucked, it was dusty and small, and all it had was a f*** box and radio, f***. So I asked the furry bastard how much for the goddamn house, he said it would be about 10 grand.

That’s right, f*** ten f*** grand, how the f*** am I suppose to goddamn afford that s***? So he said “YOU CAN WORK PART TIME IN MY f*** SHOP” and I was like, fine you douchebag. So I went to the freaking shop and what do you know, it’s got spiderwebs, f*** hate spiders. Goddamn, I have a f*** sarcastic furry male boxxy as my goddamn landlord, f*** f*** assholes. So the first f*** thing he asked me to do is change in the goddamn store, no changing rooms or f*** privacy, f*** a** balls.

So I wore the uniform which looked like it had a goddamn leaf that some a****** took a bite out of. I had to plant s*** outside of the goddamn store, no big f*** deal, he doesn’t seem to understand the goddamn child labor laws, gonna f*** sue his a** when I can afford a goddamn f*** phone. So then he asks me to talk to everyone in town, f*** THAT s***, I did it anyway.

Anyways, after many repetitive tasks, I had finally paid off the goddamn house.. OR DID I? f*** s***. I have to pay about a f*** million more bells for the goddamn f*** house. That furry little bastard. I don’t even remember buying a f*** house, f*** s***.

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:00 pm

MGN Username: Lermonz

buh

Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:51 pm

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
XIV

Also, I really like Rover. He seems like a grizzled drifter type character under the semi-cheerful surface and he looks cool too. I bet he has a dark past he's trying to run from by traveling. Sure, trip out of town "just for kicks".

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:59 pm
 [ 5874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387 ... 392  Next